PDA

View Full Version : HELP HELP HELP!!!! I need advice BADLY!!!!

sweetvici
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
I tried to gain some knowledge earlier...BUT ALAS..I still dont know how to (naturally...{if possible} ) Enlarge my nipples and areola's!!!!! I have the support of my future wife to enlarge my breast's ...even if surgury is needed, to a "B" cup...But I HAVE NO NIPPLES OR AREOLA'S!!! I hope no one is offended but I have attached a photo of my breast's...Really they are "man boob's" but I do have cleavage and they look pretty good!! Caution!!! I have no bra on!!! Just dont want anyone to look if that would be offencive :eek: !!! But for those of you who want to look please do and give me the advice I so desparatly seek...How do I (naturally) "grow" nipples and areola's??? Or will they "grow" when I get my implants???? I look forward to ALOT!! of responces and appreciate ALL advice!!! Thanks and take care!! Vici :)

Bianca
09-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Looks like u can have your nipples surgically enhanced to match your new breast size ....

http://www.aboardcertifiedplasticsurgeonresource.com/nipple-augmentation/enlargement.html

hope that helps

XXX B

Rachel_740
09-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Sweetvici,

I hear what your saying about your GF having no problem with you enhancing your breasts etc., but I would tread VERY cautiously with this if I were you. She may be OK with the idea now - today - but if you go through with it will she like it? Will she like it in 6 months/1 year/5 years time?

Think long and hard before doing anything permanent.

Anne

Bobbi_Gurli
09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Probably the simplest way to enlarge the areolae is to have a matching color tattoo around the present areolae thus increasing the diameter. This, of course, won't increase their thickness. Nipples can be made to protrude more by using clamps on them for no more than 15 minutes at a time. They will thicken and lengthen for much the same reason a woman's nipples do when she nurses.