PDA

View Full Version : :) A Walk on the Wild Side

MarciManseau
02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Has anyone else here ever taken a walk on the wild side? By that I mean gone out wearing a skirt or a dress and no panties? We've done it a few times and it really makes you aware of what you're wearing. Try it with stockings of thigh highs :devil:

katrinakat
02-28-2011, 04:27 PM
totally! But I love wearing thongs!

sissystephanie
02-28-2011, 04:35 PM
In my many years as a CD, I have taken "walks on the wild side" many times. Sometimes as Stephanie, and sometimes as a man dressed feminine!! Never had a problem, but did have a lot of fun!!

katesometimes
02-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Most of the skirts I have would be to short to do this, but it sounds quite exciting.

-Bridgette

msniki48
02-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Marci, there is no way i'm going to walk around in a skirt, with my package not securely hidden and let the skirt wiggle back and forth...it is Not the girlie way !:eek::heehee::eek::heehee:

Marie-Elise
02-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I always loved it when girlfriends or my wife went out sans panties in a skirt. Often wished I could do it. Maybe someday...

Barbara Dugan
02-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Never done it on public... but during most of my dressing time I am without panties

Kim_Bitzflick
02-28-2011, 08:11 PM
I've never done it. I'm not sure I want to......I'll have to think about it.

tiffanyjo89
02-28-2011, 08:12 PM
Never done it, but have walked around in a dress/skirt a couple times without underwear. Definitely a different feeling.

I want to try taping and just wearing a skirt while walking around the house to see how it feels.

BiancaEstrella
02-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Never in public, but I've done a photo-shoot or two with nothing under. In fact, I may have been bare-waisted in my avatar pic over there, and that dress BARELY gives the girls full coverage (walking too fast might be a problem).

Samantha43
02-28-2011, 08:27 PM
But I love my panties! :battingeyelashes:

Jeannie
02-28-2011, 08:48 PM
But I love my panties! :battingeyelashes:

I have walked around the house without any panties and yes it is different. But I agree with Samantha.

Jeannie

docrobbysherry
02-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Marci, there is no way i'm going to walk around in a skirt, with my package not securely hidden and let the skirt wiggle back and forth...it is Not the girlie way !:eek::heehee::eek::heehee:

If I had ANY interest in bein' a guy with a THING, I'd skip the dress for easier access!:o
Heck! Maybe skip dressing ENTIRELY!? Just open a Playboy and take a bath!:eek:

But, HEY! That's just ME!:brolleyes:

insearchofme
03-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Reminds me of the song "Walk on the Wild Side" by Lou Reed. "Shaved her legs then he was a she". No lyrics about going commando though.

Sophie86
03-01-2011, 11:11 AM
That would give new meaning to the term "tent dress." :heehee:

Pythos
03-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Well...there are times hose with no panties feels and looks pretty darned naked. ;)

However, I have done it maybe twice, both involuntary. I had some hose on and they got wrecked, and had to come off, and I had forgotten a spare (don't do that anymore, LOL). Fortunately the skirts were semi long.

My GG has gone out with me several times sans unders, it is pretty fun to know she is like that, but also....well, disconcerting.

Marie-Elise
03-01-2011, 12:42 PM
=My GG has gone out with me several times sans unders, it is pretty fun to know she is like that, but also....well, disconcerting.

Why disconcerting? I find it very sexy and a turn on.

vikki2020
03-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Hmmmm, only if I get some longer skirts!!:heehee:

Wendy_Marie
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Nope..never done it....I like wearing soft and lacey panties way to much...

Patrice_CD
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Sounds so naughty and fun. Haven't tried that but may just to see how it feels. Couldn't do it in a pencil skirt :-)

Fab Karen
03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
You've been a naughty girl- go to my room! ;)

LitaKelley
03-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Nope.. haven't done this, and don't think I would.. Can't have this thing swinging around

Pythos
03-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Disconcerting Cause the skirts she does that with are short and flippy. Being in Mac donalds with other dudes looking at her, and her skirt flies up a bit as she moves....yea, might be jealousy, or even protectionism. Look at my pics with me in my wrap skirt, and make it shorter to give you an idea how short we are talking. :)

Don't think I don't find it sexy, but, well...yea.

Michelle.M
03-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Nope. If Mr Happy doesn't have panties then Michelle gets clocked.

tiffanyjo89
03-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Don't think I don't find it sexy, but, well...yea.

You find it sexy, so you know it's possible for others to find it sexy.

I get where you're coming from. You know what guys think of since, well, you were born one. It's very easy for those of us suffering from pink fog overdose to forget how guys think and what could happen, especially if certain parts of our body still function the way they were designed to.

britney
03-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I like wearing panties too much. Plus they hold everything in place. It would be weird with out them...

erickka
03-02-2011, 06:45 AM
When I lived in Southwest Florida, I used to "fly commando" a lot in the opressively hot and humid summer months. The breezier up there, the cooler I felt!

Jenniferathome
03-02-2011, 07:28 AM
But that would mean I'm not wearing panties and I love to wear panties! Nope, I like to be fully dressed.

Marcie R.
03-02-2011, 07:49 AM
I think the main idea of dressing enfemme is to completely leave the man behind. Beautiful lacy panties help with the total solution. I can't see the reason to go out without them.

susanbee
03-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Never done it but it sounds exciting

Jenna Stunned
03-02-2011, 08:35 AM
I was just wondering this a few days ago. I came across a discussion for gilrs not wearing anything under a dress, And wondered if any CDs did the same. I even did a search on here, But didnt find to much on the subject. Kinda funny this thread just popped up when it did. Anyhow, I have only been out once, And I was wearing jeans, So I guess im not in the "Walk on the wild side" Club. But I must say that if I get the chance I would love to try it. Hopefully I make it a reason to go out sometime when the weather is nice just so I can try it. Im not a huge fan of panties as they never seem to do the job right for me anyhow, So any excuse to ditch'em is welcome.

Marci, I think thats pretty awesome that you've don it a few times. Have you ever had any problems or close calls? And how short were the items that you've worn? If you dont mind me asking.

Janet too
03-02-2011, 09:28 AM
I would have to say even though I am not huge I don't think it would be possible under a form fitting skirt. Now maybe under a broomstick skirt, but I would still be to nervous. You guys defintely like to push the envelope, have fun.

MarciManseau
03-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Jenna, come and visit us and try it :) I know you'll love it. So far no problems when we've done it. Our skirts were mid thigh but not real loose, so the danger of the wind blowing them up was negliglible. We never intended to show off.

t-girlxsophie
03-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Only at home and am in my Nightie,Never did it outside Gets Breezy in these parts,don't want it snapping off now :heehee:

Sophie

Paulette
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Wearing a thong is just about as close to commando as I can get, I have to have something to hold everything flat. But if you thin about it when you are wearing a short dress or skirt and a thong when you sit down there is a lot of you touching the chair. Nothing like the first time sitting on a vinyl covered chair for a few minutes and then getting up to feel your bottom being pulled off.

Yolanda_Voils
03-18-2011, 09:49 AM
I wouldn't dare, having a "tent" in the front of your dress in considered unaceptable behavior where I go.