PDA

View Full Version : Drag queen!!

katrinakat
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Sometimes being me can be such a process, but I've grown to love and accept myself! I can't imagine being anything else other than a CD.....its all i've ever known! Seriously, could you imagine life without your alter ego. I've changed a lot over the years but my girly tendencies have stayed constant!

Your thoughts?!

Cynthia Anne
02-28-2011, 08:16 PM
When I was younger I tried being someone else, and after a while I gave up! I found that life doesn't really start until you except who you are and love being that person!

Samantha43
02-28-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm with you sister! I love Samantha, and couldn't exist without her.

sissystephanie
02-28-2011, 08:28 PM
I really like being Stephanie, but I could live without her! Those on this who read all me posts know that I did stop CD'ing for a 5 year period some years ago. I started dressing again because my late wife wanted me to!

Having said all that, I will add that I do love to wear feminine clothes and do so at least part of almost every day. I have no desire to be a woman, I just like to dress like one!!

docrobbysherry
02-28-2011, 09:31 PM
It must be NICE to find u have a fem alter ego, Kat! I keep hoping one will speak up!

However, to date she is simply a vision in my mirror!

suchacutie
02-28-2011, 11:09 PM
I agree. Once you find that feminine part of you, there's really no way back. She's there and to remove her is to remove an important part of yourself! Tina's here for the duration (and she's always been here, even when we didn't know it!)

tina

Sophie86
02-28-2011, 11:59 PM
I've been through multi-year periods of not dressing, so I've wondered at times if I'm going to wake up one day and Sophie just won't be there. I don't think it will ever happen though. I think the reason I became disillusioned previously is because I was stymied. I didn't have the courage to be open about my dressing, and I didn't know how to get the things I needed in order to look the way I wanted to look. Since I didn't know how to move forward, I gave up. Now that I've overcome that barrier, I think Sophie is here to stay. That's a good thing, because I really need her in my life.

crusadergirl
03-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Yeah i don't know what i would do with out her either.
I know when i got my face cut up it made me think I would never be kirra again. But things worked out.

zoe m
03-01-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm with you! I know I've been this way since I was 4... in other words ever since I can remember... so, no I can't imagine not being a crossdresser at least in my mind :)

I'd like to call myself a drag queen too, but I know I'm not up to that standard of artistry... At least not yet!

katrinakat
03-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Thank you for the insight! I couldn't agree more!
I've been through multi-year periods of not dressing, so I've wondered at times if I'm going to wake up one day and Sophie just won't be there. I don't think it will ever happen though. I think the reason I became disillusioned previously is because I was stymied. I didn't have the courage to be open about my dressing, and I didn't know how to get the things I needed in order to look the way I wanted to look. Since I didn't know how to move forward, I gave up. Now that I've overcome that barrier, I think Sophie is here to stay. That's a good thing, because I really need her in my life.

suzy1
03-01-2011, 04:04 AM
I can imagine life without Suzy. And it’s very dull and empty.
Anyway, it’s a part of me, it’s who I am.

Go on having fun Katrina, I know I will.

SUZY

erickka
03-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Erickka keeps things in balance. I would be a total mess if she went away.

Jenniferathome
03-01-2011, 06:40 AM
My girly desires have always been there. I'll never give them up. I can't imagine not loving the sensation of putting on my bra and panties and admiring my form in the mirror in my dress and heels. It's funny, I struggle with how other men DON'T like cross dressing.

tammy tee
03-01-2011, 09:13 AM
I love Tammy and will never give her up. The sad times in my life are associated with my denial and purges. Never going there again.

christinac
03-01-2011, 09:24 AM
I spent so many years trying to hide and deny Christina and it nearly drove me over the edge at times. Now I wish I could turn that clock back and let Christina be Christina back then. It would be interesting to see where she would be today. There was a song back years ago that was pretty popular called "There is no Looking Back". I don't remember the words right off, but I try to always remember the tital and apply it to my life. Can't change the past, but you can correct the future.

divamissz
03-01-2011, 05:48 PM
To quote Popeye, "I yam what I yam." Zelda is me, no matter what I'm wearing.

ninapuella
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
I still have the urge for purge so I dont know if i can live without it. I think i can live without it but i dont think i would feel good then.

Fab Karen
03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Divine was a drag queen. I'm a t-girl/crossdresser.
The song I Am What I Am sums it up.

Karren H
03-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I really think I could be just as happy if not happier if I were all male or all female but this caught in the middle just overly complicates my life at times. Not that I have a choice...