PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh* I'm so lucky my wife is so understanding!

Stefia S
02-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Last fall, I let my wife know I’d begun to cross dress again and she partially accepted it; she asked not to see me en femme or know any further details.

So this weekend, I decided to move the bar up a notch and shared with her that I had recently been out in public with some TG friends, dressed as a woman. To my relief my wife was genuinely curious, and asked lots of questions (I assured her I'm a monogamous hetero CD). She still does not want to see me as a woman, or know details though.

I feel so relieved that I can be more open with her now. Revealling a little at a time at her speed seems to be working. I’m so lucky to have such an understanding wife!

PamelaRI
02-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Cherish what you have, but remember don't go faster than she can handle.

Nancie64
02-28-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm really lucky, my SO knows and does allow me to dress at home and to go for a drive now and than. We will go out for an evening (only for a ride, no shopping or going public, small town) or if we happen to be driving a farther distance, she does allow Nancie to take clothes for the ride there or the ride home. She knows that she is the only one and is secure in that role. I allow her to decide when Nancie can visit. Once in a while I will surprise her when she comes home from work.. Just assure your wife that she is in control of times and places when you dress when she would be present. Good luck and have fun.

Courtney
02-28-2011, 11:43 PM
thats a great start! you must feel so relived! good for you!!

KrystalA
03-01-2011, 06:37 AM
You're getting there, Stef. But like everyone else said, go at her pace. You don't want to upset the apple cart at this point.

sissystephanie
03-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Stef, you are a very lucky person! I also was lucky in regards to my late wife. I told her before we married and she totally accepted my crossdressing! And I had her for almost 50 years!!

Letting your wife know that you are still a monogamous hetero CD is a very good idea. GG's like your wife usually marry a man, not another woman, and they don't want their man to turn into a woman.

Tina B.
03-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Great attitude Stefia, slow and steady wins the race, said the turtle to the Hare!
Tina B.

Lorileah
03-01-2011, 01:27 PM
small steps, that is the way to do it in your case evidently. Great that she is more curious now and it shows you didn't slam it into her face. Yes, you are lucky, it is great to have an SO who accepts "you". :)

Diana Rae
03-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Good on you! I'm also lucky in that I can dress whenever I like. My wife does insist that I keep it in our home. However, we have ventured out with me dressed on occasion such as looking at Christmas lights. Very nice!

Alice B
03-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Yes,it is great to have an understanding wife and yours sounds much like mine. My dressing is OK, but she would prefer not to see me dressed or participate. We just had another talk and it went well. She is OK with my going to DLV for a week, knowing I will be dressed 7/24 and is OK with me dressing at home in her presence once in a while. I just have to clear it in advance. As others say "small steps" is the key. I agree.