PDA

View Full Version : Still Here

RevMoonSerpent
03-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to let everyone know that I'm still around and haven't dropped dead. I've been trying to play catch up on my post readings and I have to say that I am proud of you guys and so happy with the changes that you are making with your lives. It makes me feel good to know that some of you are so far along in your transitions and that you seem to be so much happier now than I ever remember you being.
To everyone stay strong and hopefully I won't disappear for as long next time.:)

mistunderstood
03-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Hey glade to hear you are ok. Hope you are well.

SirTrey
03-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Hey....Big shout out from Me, too....Hardly ever here anymore....Hope everyone is well....Guess it IS good for some of us who aren't around a lot to post every now and then TO let people know we didn't drop dead....LOL Take care, everyone! :)

mistunderstood
03-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Great to hear from you too Sir Trey. Hope you all do not disappear again for so long. If you do we will be waiting for you to come back. Do any of you have any great stories from your adventures since you last was here?

AnonyMouse
03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Hello there! I'm afraid I don't seem to recognize you, but it's nice to see you around. I hope we get to see more of you in the future.