PDA

View Full Version : SO's That Prefer Your Female Side

Joan_CD
03-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi All

Just a fun question... Who has a wife or SO that prefers your female side (or male side for our brothers here). Does your SO Look at you in drab and say... "ugh, get into something nice and fix your hair and makeup"!

Mine will see me and ask why I am not dressed properly!

Kiera79
03-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Mine says both. She compromises and loves me either way. When I get sassy I see her eye sparkle a little but it is what it is.

RADER
03-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Well, when I get a little grumpy or out of sorts; My Wife telles me
"Why don't you go put your Bra on"
It seems that I am more relaxed when I am dressed.

Bethany38
03-01-2011, 09:00 PM
It seems that I am more relaxed when I am dressed.

I know exactly what you mean. My wife will go why don't you go get comfy honey, and I know what that means.

AnnaCalliope
03-02-2011, 01:17 AM
My SO definitely gets worried if I haven't dressed in 24 hours.

kathtx
03-02-2011, 02:16 AM
My wife sees me as a woman no matter how I'm dressed.

KrystalA
03-02-2011, 05:33 AM
My SO comes to my home every day, and when she walks in, she seems disappointed if she doesn't see Krystal. She doesn't really say anything, but I always get a bigger smile from her when I'm en femme.

Gerrijerry
03-02-2011, 06:04 AM
MY wife never liked the view that one time you look male and the next you looked female. Too hard to explain she told me when others see that. She new I was happiest when I was dressed female so she said dress as a woman 24/7 learn to pass all the time and make life easier for her as well. When you blend in as a woman. 90 % of the people don't seem to mind two woman living together but a woman with a CD, is mostly greated as "whats up with your husband". What wife really wants to have to explain to everyone all the time.

Joanne f
03-02-2011, 06:05 AM
Well when i make an effort sometimes to be a bit more manly i do get a " your getting to manly" sometimes.

DAVIDA
03-02-2011, 06:08 AM
If I am home and I have male clothes on, after a while, Jean will ask me why I haven't changed.
She is a keeper!:D

Trish
03-02-2011, 08:15 AM
In the mornings I get up before my wife. Whe she gets up, if I'm not dressed, her first question is "what's wrong".

t-girlxsophie
03-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Sometimes she expresses shock that I am in Drab,and if at anytime I go more than a few days not dressed,she will say she misses Sophie,but I would say she doesnt prefer one over the other

Dana921
03-02-2011, 12:11 PM
My SO is very encouraging of me being Dana and would, I believe, like it if I was full time! She is always accepting either way but I really feel like if I wanted to go full time then she would rejoice to an extent! She was teasing me about not being tolerant of my crossdressing when I grew my beard and spent 3 weeks as my guy self! She told me it was way past time for me to stop crossdressing as a guy and get back to my real self, Dana! Kind of funny now but though she supports me either way, I took it as one of the indicators that she likes the softer side better. She never tells me to be Dana but sometimes asks me to do so for certain events in our social schedule as well as when we help facilitate some support groups as she feels Dana does a much better job relating to others as they are expressing their concerns. I have to admit I think she is right but sometimes the guy self just demands his time as well.

Dana

Tina B.
03-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Not so sure prefer is the word that describes the relationship between my spouse, and I. She will notice if I start getting too quiet, and suggest I take some time to myself, as she puts it. That does not mean go put on a dress and stay out of sight, but to take the time to pretty myself up top to bottom. She is very complementary about my feminine side, and helps me shop, and buys gifts for my girl side, but I really doubt that she would miss Tina all that much, at times I'm sure living in what must feel like a three way relationship at times, can't be that easy, and it sure is not what she had planned for her life, but love does conquer all sometimes. But for her the up side is huge all so, since retiring, I have become more of a house wife, day by day. I do most of the cooking, and laundry, and day to day chores to keep our life running as smoothly as possible for her. She works, and is tired at the end of the day, and having a wife to take care of the home, is nice, I always liked it, and as it turns out, so does she. Maybe she doesn't prefer Tina, but she does appreciate her!
Tina B.

Joan_CD
03-02-2011, 05:18 PM
It's nice to see that some of us are blessed with partners that understand and even enjoy us, no matter how we look or feel.

april_lynn
03-02-2011, 05:33 PM
It's only been about a month since I came out to my wife and she has been wonderful and very accepting, even helping me match clothing, pick out a wig etc. She is still a little reserved though, which I think is her fear of me wanting to transition, but I have tried to tell her that I do not feel that that would be right for me. After reading all of your posts here though I hope that one day she may enjoy and prefer my femme side.

April

Michelle James
03-02-2011, 05:38 PM
MY wife never liked the view that one time you look male and the next you looked female. Too hard to explain she told me when others see that. She new I was happiest when I was dressed female so she said dress as a woman 24/7 learn to pass all the time and make life easier for her as well. When you blend in as a woman. 90 % of the people don't seem to mind two woman living together but a woman with a CD, is mostly greated as "whats up with your husband". What wife really wants to have to explain to everyone all the time.

My wife has much less anxiety over people thinking we are a lesbian couple than haveing them know I am a CD. When I am hanging around the house in unisex mode (to lazy to dress either way) she will say "are you getting dressed or what?" The emphasis on dressed tells me should would prefer Michelle. At least I hope that's what it means. LOL

JohnH
03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
My wife has been known to ask a question, "Why are you wearing pants" when I am in drab..

Johanna

Samantha43
03-02-2011, 09:57 PM
My wife just asked today if Samantha was coming for the weekend!

She has told me within the last couple of years (we have been married for 23 years) that she prefers to have Samantha around. At first I thought she was just being nice and telling me what I wanted to hear. I asked her to have a serious conversation with me so I could find out her true feelings. She said that Samantha is easier to get along with, less intense, and more fun to be around. She said it took her a while, but she has finally admitted to herself that she prefers Samantha visually as well.

While I am flattered that she feels that way about Samantha, the conversation was kind of a shocker to me. It made me realize that I wasn't being the best husband I could be. I am an alpha male, and I let that bleed over to my family life without realizing it. I guess I can be pretty intense at times. She said I lose all of that as Samantha and am relaxed and much easier to get along with.

I am working on being less intense at home now, and more thoughtful of her feelings. Working to be a better husband.

There is one thing she told me I did like. She said she has a good husband and a best girlfriend all in one. That meant a great deal to me.

I love her more than she'll ever know!

Jess Marie
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
My SO dislikes my dressing very much. She has no clue that I wear bra's and other things, and I do not want to break it to her, for fear of losing her. If the time comes, I will tell her, but for now, the time is not right. She is accepting of me wearing panties, but if I am not wearing them she will not say, "where are your panties." I hope that someday down the road she will be as accepting and encouraging as the rest of you.

linda allen
03-03-2011, 09:16 AM

Now that's funny! In a good way.

Charise52
03-03-2011, 10:11 AM
I think women feel comfortable around other women... my SO's have been happy with my CD'ing and one was attracted to me especifically for that reason... so now around my women friends ( always wear jeans and tops or sweaters) I speak softly... and save the guy mode for business meetings...

JulieC
03-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I love her more than she'll ever know!

Make it your mission to make it impossible for her to not know how much you love her!

:)