PDA

View Full Version : Female Fashion Freedom.

Sarasometimes
03-02-2011, 09:04 AM
The other day as was a at meeting of an organization with one female member and all the guys were in tee shirts, jeans and sneakers and i notice that the lone women was also wearing jeans but with a casual top (not a tee) and 3 1/2 inch to 4 inch red pumps.
Two things occured to me, first was that they were sexy looking shoes and that she looked good wearing them (yes read as "Oozing with envy"). Secondly, that she probably made a conscious choice to wear those red high heels when she really didn't need to. My guess is she likes the look. Look over comfort.
If you looked at the guys you would likely think they all chose their attire for comfort (typical for this group) but she put style before comfort, a women's choice. A guy would have been viewed as crazy if he wore, say a tie to look good.
Interesting

Karren H
03-02-2011, 09:17 AM
I wear a male suit and black wingtip shoes every day to work and my boss doesn't. I don't have to but I feel I look better and more professional so I to put style over comfort... No mater what gender I'm portraying.

Sara Jessica
03-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Just proof that there's nothing like a pair of heels to make an already gorgeous woman in jeans absolutely rock!!!

Tina B.
03-02-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm with Karren, before I retired I was working in an office as a book keeper, I started out wearing a shirt and tie, that lasted until it was made clear it made the boss feel uncomfortable, because I out dressed him by a long shot, I gave up the tie, but I still dressed better than him. I have always been that way, it drove my father crazy, when I would show up to go visit family, and I would be wearing a tie. But then I have always liked dressing up, no matter what gender.
Tina b.

Janet too
03-02-2011, 09:35 AM
A great pair of heels with the right jeans, sorry Karen, makes a wonderful derriere and definitely makes the guys and other women look. You know about being catty, girls just have to look and make comments. With them being red I was told many years ago by a GG wearing them in a club that girls refer to them as CFMP's. I think we all know what this abbreviation stands for.

GaleWarning
03-02-2011, 12:09 PM
We can all join the female fashion freedom club ... just wear lacy undies under your boring male attire.

Cynthia Anne
03-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm never comfortable in jeans, and a suit is out of the question! If I could put comfort over style I'd never be without a skirt on!

GingerLeigh
03-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Oh comfort for me all the way. Jeans jeans jeans....and tees. I don't want to get grease on my fancy suit now. I have several high quality suits that I rarely wear. When I there's a formal occasion, I go all out with my high end stuff and it feels good, but looks even better.

Relaxing, it's still my jeans. Casual wear for church.

My work clothes get covered in grease, hydraulic oil, and are full of holes. Fixing things gets really nasty sometimes.

Now, my feminine side wouldn't EVER be caught in jeans and flats. I wear only the best I can find at the thrift shops! Heh-heh-heh.... you'd be surprised!

Ginger

Patrice_CD
03-02-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm looking forward to getting some jeans. Something slim and form fitting to go out shopping in. I want to blend in and be dressed. I just don't see that many women at the mall on the weekend in skirts/dresses unless they are working there. I want to be able and get some shorter pumps with maybe 2" heels as I think my 3" might be a bit much. Still want the red though as they are so sexy! :-)

sissystephanie
03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
I am very much like Karren in dressing. As an Insurance agent I have to wear a suit, but of course I am always underdressed enfemme. Style is always important to me, over comfort!

Billie Jean
03-02-2011, 07:59 PM
I wear a male suit and black wingtip shoes every day to work and my boss doesn't. I don't have to but I feel I look better and more professional so I to put style over comfort... No mater what gender I'm portraying.Karen, you just like to get all gussied up. You inspire lots of us here and I want to thank you for that. Billie Jean

windycissy
03-02-2011, 09:08 PM
To which I say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Last week I wore my little black dress with heels and stockings to a reception, slacks and flats to the supermarket, a skirt with black tights and boots one night, a blazer, skirt and dressy flats to a meeting and my khaki skirt and knee sox to the mall...women are like chameleons, adapting what they wear to the right occasion, and that's part of the fun of dressing like them :)

dsweet
03-06-2011, 10:53 PM
We can all join the female fashion freedom club ... just wear lacy undies under your boring male attire.

I can't wait to do this!! I already know it, the first time will be with a hot pink lace thong from Victoria's Secret.