PDA

View Full Version : I was shocked!!!

Erica in hose
03-02-2011, 11:44 AM
So, the other day I was online doing some shopping for men's underwear (ugh!). My GF was sitting across from me (she doesn't know about my dressing). The least expensive men's underwear in my size I could find was about 15 bucks a pair. (I'm a big gurl...lol). My GF also wanted to get some new undies and came over to me to look for hers. I was noticing that where she was shopping, panties were like 5 bucks a pair (she is also plus sized). After a while of us looking at panties (that I would've loved to had) I made a (semi) joking comment that I was gonna start wearing panties to save money on mine. Then came the part I couldn't believe. She actually said "Why not? No one will see them under your pants." I responded in a way like "yeah right" or something. She said "I'm serious" and started looking for panties in my size. I ended up ordering 6 pairs or really cute panties!!!! Although, I tried to stay away from the really lacy ones (I didn't wanna raise any suspicions about the rest of my dressing) but I think this may be just the opening I've been hoping for. What do you think?

AlanaBCD
03-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Only what many of us would dream of.

My wife hates my dressing. Or should I say, "HATES!!!!!"

Amy Lynn3
03-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Pantyhose to keep your legs warm could be next. Yah think???

Erica in hose
03-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Pantyhose to keep your legs warm could be next. Yah think???

I could only hope because I LOVE pantyhose!

Michelle 51
03-02-2011, 11:55 AM
I could only hope because I LOVE pantyhose!

And if that works tell her you have to shave your legs so the pantyhose will go on easier

Karren H
03-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Depending on your age I'll bet you could save enough money on female life and auto insurance to pay for the gender reassignment surgery!!

Patrice_CD
03-02-2011, 12:49 PM
That's nice..... Little steps.

Tina B.
03-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Being a little over weight myself, I noticed have started to develop small, but noticeable breast (moobs, so call them), and I have found a nice simple bra, is nice to keep them in place, maybe with matching panties, worth a try!
Tina B.
Karren, just how much can you save on female health, life, insurance, and how long would you need to save up for that surgery? And does that time line include what can be saved on panties a $5 vs. underwear at $15?
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
03-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Great little story! With great advice following it! How nice!

Bethany38
03-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Erica, with an opening like that I would have to take the chance on it. Granted I am already in a committed relationship with a very understanding SO, but I know if I were in your shoes I would gamble on it.

Alice B
03-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Sounds as if the door opened a crack and more light could be coming in.

Joanne f
03-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes you are definitely there , just give it a little while at wearing the undies then come out with " hey it is nice wearing these i wounder if there is something else i could try" :)

Gillian Gigs
03-02-2011, 04:01 PM
This kind of reminded me of something several years ago. Before I came out to my SO, I remember running out of underwear a couple of times before laundry day. My SO said, "so just borrow a pair of mine". I was to much of a chicken to do it. After she knew about my habits, her reaction was,"what is the big deal, its only underwear". To quote someone wiser than me, "so what is the big deal, its only underwear".

ReineD
03-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm glad it worked out for you, but I'd like to caution you that if ever your girlfriend finds out that you do like to dress, she might feel lied to or manipulated. Now might be a good time to tell her that you do enjoy wearing women's panties, and it's more than because they cost less. :)

JohnH
03-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Depending on your age I'll bet you could save enough money on female life and auto insurance to pay for the gender reassignment surgery!!

Leave it up to you Karren to say the most outrageous things! I also agree with you that pants while being en femme just a no-no.

Johanna

Mistybtm
03-02-2011, 05:05 PM
That is awsome nice start.:D have you gotten them yet? and has she seen you wear them? what was the web site you all were on?:battingeyelashes:

KandisTX
03-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Erica, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to bring your dressing to the forefront. :) Who knows.. maybe she won't mind at all.

Brenda456
03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
All I can say is sweet. I hope you love them! (The panties and the GF)

sissystephanie
03-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Erica, that is the kind of shock that many CD'ers would love to have. I was wearing panties and a bra when I proposed to my late wife, and within a few minutes she knew it because I told her! She did not care at all that I was a CD!!

Billie Jean
03-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Wear them with a smile knowing you won't be in trouble if she finds a pair of your panties. She'll know they belong to you and not someone you are cheating with.LOL My last SO would have left if she saw me in panties so I left first. Billie Jean

Eryn
03-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Use caution. It's a long way from her ordering a few panties on a lark to the realization that her SO is a crossdresser. Later she might view this as a ploy on your part. This might, however, be a good opening for a frank discussion.

Rachel Morley
03-02-2011, 09:37 PM
What do I think? .... I think you had a fantastic result! Ok, there's a big difference between wearing panties and going full-on en femme (even my wife says "you can't go too far with underwear") ... but still, I think this is great news. Next you could get some matching camis ("but honey.. they came as a set/combo" :)) LOL - Good luck!

Tina L.
03-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Should have gone right to the lacy frilly panties.

LIKETODRESS2
03-02-2011, 11:02 PM
First comes panteis then maybe a bra or glirs jeans then a skirt

Janine cd
03-02-2011, 11:06 PM
I started wearing femme panties about 10 years ago and never told my wife. About 5 years ago, I started putting them in the laundry basket with my drab clothes. My wife never commented it, but my panties came back folded and with my other clothes. I guess she has accepted that I love crossdressing.

Kathy4ever
03-03-2011, 05:36 AM
I agree becareful. She might be accepting of your wearing panties but might be horrified that you want to take it further. You could be skating on thin ice. You will have to come clean one day. you have to decide is today the day.

linda allen
03-03-2011, 09:08 AM
So, the other day I was online doing some shopping for men's underwear (ugh!). My GF was sitting across from me (she doesn't know about my dressing). The least expensive men's underwear in my size I could find was about 15 bucks a pair. (I'm a big gurl...lol). My GF also wanted to get some new undies and came over to me to look for hers. I was noticing that where she was shopping, panties were like 5 bucks a pair (she is also plus sized). After a while of us looking at panties (that I would've loved to had) I made a (semi) joking comment that I was gonna start wearing panties to save money on mine. Then came the part I couldn't believe. She actually said "Why not? No one will see them under your pants." I responded in a way like "yeah right" or something. She said "I'm serious" and started looking for panties in my size. I ended up ordering 6 pairs or really cute panties!!!! Although, I tried to stay away from the really lacy ones (I didn't wanna raise any suspicions about the rest of my dressing) but I think this may be just the opening I've been hoping for. What do you think?
You must be big, I get my underwear six pairs for under $10 at Walmart!

Now about your GF saying you should wear "girl" panties, you just don't know how lucky you are. Jump at the chance and don't look back.

I ran out of underpants once and my wife jokingly said I could wear a pair of hers. I'm still kicking myself for not taking her up on the offer. Still kicking!

linda allen
03-03-2011, 09:13 AM
I started wearing femme panties about 10 years ago and never told my wife. About 5 years ago, I started putting them in the laundry basket with my drab clothes. My wife never commented it, but my panties came back folded and with my other clothes. I guess she has accepted that I love crossdressing.

How could she not know? My wife sees me dress and undress and I see her. I (usually) wash and dry the clothes and she folds them and puts them away. She would know if I was wearing panties the first day.

tiffanyjo89
03-03-2011, 09:47 AM
From what I've seen posted on here and other sites, some (I'm not gonna say most, since the numbers are not absolute) women don't give two flying cents about crossdressing, if it makes their mate happy, they'll deal with it. Where they feel the hurt and hatred factor from is that some crossdressers can be married for a while (5+ years) and keep it hidden, or worse, be using THEIR clothes and keep it hidden. It's like this in their heads, if a guy can keep something as big as crossdressing hidden for so long, what else could he be hiding? And he's been using my clothes? AHH!

They really don't care about the dressing aspect of crossdressing, they just want their mates to be honest.

Personally I feel that more of the US accepts crossdressing than doesn't, particularly in the younger generations.

Kathy stated it best on your situation though.

Jessica_Dillon
03-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Tiffany said that very well. I think you've got a great opportunity now to sit and have a good honest talk with your GF. Sooner is probably better than later. You wouldn't want to make her feel like you have a bunch of hidden secrets. She sounds pretty realxed and easy going, so you'll probably have an easier time than you think. Also realize though, she may not jump up and say, "Go change now and lets go out for drinks." If she does though....well....you might want to investigate Karrens' idea then!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
03-03-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm glad it worked out for you, but I'd like to caution you that if ever your girlfriend finds out that you do like to dress, she might feel lied to or manipulated. Now might be a good time to tell her that you do enjoy wearing women's panties, and it's more than because they cost less. :)

Listen to Reine, she's a smart one.

RenneB
03-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Wow what a great exchange of ideas. I would then run it by her to buy some guy clothes that might save her money. Saving money and girls, who would have thought. I'd use the dry cleaning issue whereby drycleaners charge less for guys stuff than girls stuff. Baby steps though...

Cristi
03-03-2011, 12:55 PM
I've used this logic once, in one conversation with somebody who still doesn't know I dress just to see what the reaction would be.

I my case, it was about a kilt vs. a skirt. A good kilt online can cost a MINIMUM of $250 and go up to over a thousand for the 'real thing'. I do wear my kilt in public and was talking about that fact with a friend once.

I mentioned that I could go to an outlet store and find the equivalent of my $250 kilt on the skirt rack probably marked down to $14.99. So why pay the penalty of over $235 just so something would be more socially acceptable? I could buy over a dozen skirts for the price of one kilt, the only difference being the label.

JulieC
03-03-2011, 01:09 PM

:iagree:

Sooo many times I read of SOs/spouses who are more upset about being deceived/lied to than the crossdressing itself. So many times I've read stories where the SO/spouse was cool with everything until she found out it is less her idea now than your idea.

She's a girlfriend, not a wife. You have a golden opportunity to prove just how awesome of a partner for her that you can be. Show some character, some backbone, and come clean. You don't have to overwhelm her, but you CAN be honest with her.

tiffanyjo89
03-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Julie says it best. You have a golden opportunity, tread carefully, but don't be too cautious.

TS_Denice
03-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Since this started with you on the computer, the next time you are online you should watch the Seinfeld episode "The Doorman." This is the one where Kramer and Frank Costanza come up with the Bro aka the Mansiere. You could say I bet that would improve my posture, let me breathe easier and feel ten years younger. :)