PDA

View Full Version : Daddy time

Kathy4ever
03-03-2011, 05:59 AM
My daughter who is turning four in few weeks has been my shadow when I finally get home. My wife says she is mine today and we should paint our nails and toes together due to my daughter wanting to have hers painted again. Kinda funny from the wife of unacceting person. Like I've been saying she has made a few steps in the past few months. Maybe it is a test or she thinks I want do it. Well I'm going to walmart for some nice purple nail polish and do it. I'll post the results tomorrow.

christinac
03-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Speaking as a father that has lost a child, any time spent with your children good or bad is worth it.

eluuzion
03-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Speaking as a father that has lost a child, any time spent with your children good or bad is worth it.

I agree 100%. Whatever it takes to make that happen is making the best decision of your life.

I have always had an art studio in my house. It was like one big playhouse. Fingerpaints, facepainting, tee-shirts, silk screening, clay, mask making, sculpturing, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, my daughter is grown up now.

Fortunately, I never did...and never will...:battingeyelashes:

Have :love:Fun

sissystephanie
03-03-2011, 07:44 AM

I alsp agree with this sentiment!! Of course, my daughter never knew about my crossdressing until she was grown up! But I don't think she has ever painted her toe nails or had them painted! She does not seem to care about things like that! But I do love her anyway!! My nails are painted all the time!!

Cynthia Anne
03-03-2011, 09:24 AM
I call it quality time! You can never go wrong spending time with your child, no matter what the age! And what you have planed sounds like fun!

Ericka2
03-03-2011, 09:28 AM
My daughter and I always go get our nails done, manicure and pedicure, the only problem comes when the Asian lady always jokes and asks me to choose my nail color, is funny since they know I only get them polish or clear.

Love,Ericka

Jessica_Dillon
03-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Any time spent with your children is well worth it. My 5yo only wants me to paint her nails now. It's just one of those things we do together! Enjoy it...it's really fun, and even while wearing your daddy hat, you get some great girl time too!

Kathy4ever
03-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Well my daughter and I did paint our nails and toe nails yesterday. It is a good quality time. I did not get to buy some new nail polish but I used my wifes old plum nail polish. She told her mom when she came home. My wife and sister laughed and said you touched your dads foot. When my daughter went to bed she said where is nail polish and I replied mom made me take it off. Told her we would do it again saturday with some new polish. I do still have my toe nails done. I did not want to push it too much on the wife. I think she was really just joking the other night, but I ran with it. Will post a picture when I figure how to do it.
I'm luving dadddy time more and more. Hope to progress with a little make up dowb the line.

Christie ann
03-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a great time with your daughter. Enjoy these moments.