PDA

View Full Version : New to Crossdressing and small life story

Ellie Valentine
03-03-2011, 03:29 PM
I ordered my first wig and it should come in a week or two. I am excited to try it on. a couple days ago i joked around with my gf when in her room with her clothes. After being extracuricular, i was looking for my clothes to put back on and her clothes were with mine. My shirt was black and i kept picking up one of her black shirts. I was gonna suprise her by putting it on, but couldnt figure it out (had a weird underbra build in thing) and told her its weird, so i finally found my black shirt. i was gonna put it on but she stepped on it and put her shirt on me. I then put some socks under in the bra part. She said i looked so much like a girl it was a bit creepy with the way my hair was messy like a "dyke" (stereotype). anyway i took it off, but was trying to probe how should would feel if it crossdressed (havnt told her yet i was interested)

Ive done it before at rocky horror picture show for fun, which actually got a me curious about crossdressing. we are into bdsm and im the top, but i would like to switch some time, though she doesnt really want to.

so ya, when i get my wig ill see how it looks and stuff and probably practice privately (though cant really because i have no girl clothes and dont really want to buy any) and sometime in the future tell my girlfriend if my crossdressing interest sticks. I am not going to get in the psychological part because its hard to explain and you all probably know already, but its interesting to feel like a girl and be pretty/cute.

Stephenie S
03-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Geez Ellie. A wig?

Just let your hair grow. You will be SO much happier.

BTW, nobody knows the psychological part. One of the most common questions on this and other forums is WHY? And so far, no one has come up with a satisfactory answer to that question.

S

Julogden
03-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi Ellie,

Sounds like you're off to a good start! I'd urge you to not over-analyze things, just go with it and have fun. I hope your GF turns out to be into it too, that would be so great! And since you'e lucky enough to be able to use your own hair, do that too. Wigs are good, but using your own hair is way better, IMO.

Carol

Roberta Marie
03-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Ellie,

Was your girl friend with you when you saw Rocky Horror? Either way, you might use it to break the ice. Whether the crossdressing "sticks" or not might be fun to explore with your girlfriend. Just approach it as something that caught your attention at a movie, and you thought it might add something to your relationship, a fun addition to the BDSM.

That's part of the fun of a relationship, exploring new facets of each other.

Just a thought.

AnnaCalliope
03-03-2011, 11:25 PM
If you're looking for cheap girl clothes, check out your local thrift store or Goodwill. You could easily get a nice casual girlie outfit -- jeans or skirt, top, shoes -- for like $10-15. Keep in mind that a lot of the styles right now are very gender neutral. I actually crossdress in public almost everyday -- womens jeans, sneakers and occasionally tops -- and no one is the wiser, not my family or even co-workers.

I miss going to Rocky. I used to go almost every Friday night here in ATL. I haven't been able to afford it lately. But I would dress up every time. My favorite outfit was a black mini-skirt, stockings, pink corset top over a black mesh shirt, and thigh-high vinyl boots with a 5-inch spike heel.

And like everyone else here has already said, GROW OUT YOUR HAIR. Chicks dig guys with long hair. Trust me, I get a lot of looks and compliments due to my locks. Growing it out while you're still young is the best time anyway. You're most likely not going to be getting a professional job that demands a short, well-kept hair style. When you do finally cut it off, Locks For Love, man.

Tina B.
03-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Ellie, let your hair grow out and wear it instead of a wig, you want to try girly, try an afternoon in rollers. Your hair will do a lot of different looks, wigs are limited to the style they are cut into. And if you are serious, you have to buy at least one outfit, it feels different when you know the clothes are yours, that feels real girly. As far as the girl friend, make your move slow and easy, so you let her adjust to the idea, without scaring her off. With a willing partner you can have a lot of fun, but beware, not all girls are going to want a girlfriend in that way. But if you are going to be crossdressing, and she is against it, now is the time to find out. Good luck!
Tina B.

As an old bald guy, I really miss those days, when wigs where not needed, and cute hair do's where just a shampoo away!

Ellie Valentine
03-05-2011, 03:09 AM
she is the one who told me to dress up at rocky and helped me. It was never over the top though, just a simple corset, some makeup. The 2nd time i went a little further with her friends help who is a lot better at dressing people up/makeup etc. I might try the thrift store idea, and AnnaMarieYelton's setup sounds awsome. I dont think ill grow out my hair. For now im trying short spiked upish hairstyles, which helps for soccer too. I used to have long/medium hair style of ages and im trying to switch it up. I believe a wig would be an easier solution for the short term.

ashlylynn
03-05-2011, 05:26 AM
Geez Ellie. A wig?

Just let your hair grow. You will be SO much happier.

BTW, nobody knows the psychological part. One of the most common questions on this and other forums is WHY? And so far, no one has come up with a satisfactory answer to that question.

S

An m3f CD friend of mine sitting here with me right now says that it is a combination of:

- Girls who are not very goof looking can spend money to BECOME good-looking ( make-up, tans, etc. )
- Girls can get lots of attention ...if they want it ... and more if they say they don't
- Girls seem get away with more or with doing less ( his words, not mine )
- Girls can be care-free with no accountibility for much of anything they do if they just say "I don't remember - so it never happened"
( I agree with that one )
- Girls have AWESOME clothing & footwear ( also agree! :) )

Maria in heels
03-05-2011, 07:05 AM
you know, you are lucky Ellie! I see that you write that you would like to "switch sometime"...next time the shirt comes up, embrace it silly --- then you are getting the best of everything - you are dressing and you ARE switching roles - get it? <wink wink> now that I have pointed this out and ruined you, please remember to wait till the next time, and then try again...you will probably be in for a pleasant surprise..keep us informed!

Ellie Valentine
03-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I think ill buy some clothes on ebay. I am too afraid to go to a thrift store to buy girl clothes as people would nottice im looking for sizes to fit me. A skirt, top, boyshorts, and maybe underwear sound good. Whatever is cheap and basic to start off with. Do you have any suggestions on clothes; what types do you like?