PDA

View Full Version : More Feminine By The Day

KrystalA
03-04-2011, 08:29 AM
I've been a member here for almost two months, and being retired, I am able to log on here several times a day to read and respond to postings, and I feel something happening to me. It seems I feel more feminine all the time, almost like a shift in my hormone production. I wear panties 24/7, and have for quite some time. But I used to wake up, have my morning coffee, and then put on a bra and other fem attire. Now I don a bra and my forms immediately upon waking because I don't feel right without them. I also recently shaved my legs (although I've never had much leg hair) because I couldn't stand seeing it any more.
I'm not sure I can attribute these changes in me solely to coming to this site frequently, although I'm sure that's a lot of it. But I just feel much more girly than I ever have before, and I love that part. I used to dress fully en femme a few times a week, but now I do it every day, for at least a few hours and some days all day long.
I'm sure that coming out to my SO and having her accept and support me totally has also made a big difference, but mosty, I think it's being able to read about other girls doing what I do, that has brought out my fem side more, and I thank each and every one of you for your posts and comments. They've been invaluable to me. :battingeyelashes:

Cynthia Anne
03-04-2011, 08:44 AM
I agree with you! This beautiful place seems to affect me the same way! It's as if it sort of controls your very thoughts! Nice, but scary! I can't seem to stay away! Loving it!

Roberta Marie
03-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Krystal,

You sound almost like you're talking about me. I retired almost 6 years ago, started to understand and except myself about 5 years ago, and came out to my wife. Since then, while at home, I'm usually in a denim skirt & top, keep my toenails painted, and I've let what hair I have left grow to where it's now just past my shoulders. My ears are pierced, and yes, a bra and forms are on first thing in the morning. About the only time that I'm not dressed is when I'm at my part time job or out in town near home, although even then I'm in women's jeans and undies.

I think that much of this rapid evolution, or in my case almost a revolution, is caused by becoming more aware of who I am. This has occurred in part due to communication with others that are like me, not only on this site but on others, as well. It was happening before that, but at a much slower pace. But since I figured out that it's OK to be who I am, I've definitely been freer to explore my own femininity.

So, while sites like these contribute to our blossoming, I don't think they are the cause. Perhaps more of a catalyst. I think for me, the femininity has always been there, deeply repressed. Now that I'm not repressing it, it's showing much more.

KrystalA
03-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I think for me, the femininity has always been there, deeply repressed. Now that I'm not repressing it, it's showing much more.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that sentence, Roberta. Thank you for your response.

Krystal

Jannette H
03-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes this is a wonderful site a home of sorts. I started very young (pre-teen)and progressed from there. My first real outing was in Nov 78 in Tacoma was still in the army at that time. I couldn't stop after that I went out a Lot had a hidden wardrobe and moved it all the time. I'm happy now.

DanyaKay
03-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Well here are my thoughts...I'm suddenly thinking about retiring early. You lucky dog.

Karren H
03-04-2011, 04:49 PM
That's too awesome if your situation allows it. I'd love to retire but I fear when I retire from work.... I'll be retiring from crossdressing as I know it. Sigh.... So I may work for ever... SIGH....

Sarah Michelle
03-04-2011, 05:13 PM
As another retiree with a similar story, I wonder if a big part of it isn't the absence of the need to conform while employed. I believe it is/was for me. Now that my time is pretty much my own, I have the opportunity to both read and learn from this site and explore my own being. I am a much different person than the one who walked out the corporate door, but it has been a process of months learning to relax....

charlie
03-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Hello Krystal!
I think the sudden expanse of the "pink fog" is that not only have you found lots of people like you here, but your girlfriend has embraced and accepted your fem side as well. I'm really happy for you. My wife hates me dressing and doesn't make it pleasant for me at all. Enjoy what you have and revel in it!

JohnH
03-04-2011, 05:27 PM
It's odd for me right now. I don't feel as if I am getting more feminine at all at the moment. I have kind of stepped back from doing much crossdressing other than to wear a nightgown to bed. Maybe I'll finally get employed and then I may feel more masculine.

But on the other hand, I will be able to pay for more feminine clothes, makeup, shoes, and possibly hormones ...

Johanna

april_lynn
03-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I have felt the same way, having joined about a month ago. I came out to my wife which helped, but finding support and advice on here has been very comforting. It almost feels like I have gal pals for the first time! I hope to get a pic up soon though b/c I still feel like I am lurking a bit by not having one when all of you are so pretty! :)

Hugs,
April

Alice B
03-04-2011, 05:50 PM
In some ways I am just like you, retired, dress as much as I can. But, my wife is not as accepting, so I can't dress every day if she is home. All that aside. Welcome.

Melissa Jill
03-04-2011, 07:32 PM
I recently feel like Im going through a lot of changes. Im a lot more emotional. I don't know if its always been there and Im getting more comfortable with that side of me, or if its new, but its there alright. Im more confident, Im more outgoing in acheiving my goals, and mentally I feel...deeper, if that makes sense.
Basically, shit is going down.

az_azeel
03-04-2011, 07:39 PM
sounds to me you have a severe case of the pink fog.. with an accepting SO and all...i been here for nearly 5 years and dont feel any different..;)

Tina B.
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Retirement, ain't it grand, less money coming in, old age setting in, but all that time, and with an accepting wife, you can live in a perpetual pink fog. No longer worried about co-workers finding out, boss can't fire you anymore, and the Social Security doesn't Care. I spend more days a week dressed than not, if I'm not going anywhere, why not. After four and a half years, I feel like Capri's and a top are my regular clothes, and drab, feels more like crossdressing. Maybe it's being here, maybe, it's all that time, and freedom, and sometimes I think, I'm just getting old, and I better make the most of whats left. But what ever it is, make sure to enjoy it to the max!
Tina B.

Rachel Mari
03-05-2011, 01:21 AM
I found this site last October (beats me why I didn't find it sooner) and I am so happy I did. I felt so much better knowing that there were other people like me and that I wasn't alone.

It has changed my mind so that now I'm trying to accept what been there for as long as I can remember. Always suppressing, judging if this gesture or that phrase is right for the situation.

Now I at least under dress 24/7 where as before it was very rare. I started therapy last December (going once a week) and that has been liberating. Probably would not have gone, or gone to the wrong therapist, if I hadn't read some of the posts on this site. Helped me find one that understands and works with people with gender issues.

There are times when I feel the emotions so strongly it makes me wonder what's going on. My wife tells me I've always been very feminine all along but I don't know what she means.

Sorry, kind of going on and on here.

Tina B.
03-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Rachel, we are glad you found us too. I remember years ago when I found the INTERNET, and started learning just how many of are out here. I always felt so alone until then. You might as well accept it, if it's been there as long as you can remember, it's built in. Glad you found a therapist you feel good about, hope it helps, for a lot of us it seems time is what helps. I wish someone thought I was always feminine, I have to work at it, on my best days I might pass, for a female Russian weight lifter, being feminine already, what ever it means, should mean it's easier for you to get to that female essence, that we all drive to prefect. Why question her, just be glad as a crossdresser your already closer to whats feminine.
Tina B.

sherib
03-05-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm retired too and I don't think I'm getting more feminine, I think being retired give you more time to dress and think about being feminine. If my wife didn't mind and the grandchildren weren't in and out of the house so much, I'd dress every minute of the day. When you have were younger and worked everyday, your always trying to plan your day at work, taking care of the family. Now you have a time to take care of yourself.