PDA

View Full Version : I think it's called "karma"

DebsUK
03-04-2011, 02:36 PM
It's coming to the end of the annual leave year where I work and had to take a few days off that I had left over. I had a half day yeserday and a full day today. I'd been brewing a plan to go out shopping en femme today after I'd been to the gym. I was waiting until the right moment to let my wife in on this idea and I left it to last night. Now, about my wife and dressing. She's known about it since before we were married, and has kind of tolerated it, looking on my dressing as something a bit eccentric I think, or something I can't help (which is true) that it would be wrong to stop me doing. I think there is a large element of denial as well, if she doesn't make a deal about it it will go away (ie putting a little doily on the elephant in the room in order to stand a vase on it). She doesn't participate, though had been out with me a couple of times in the past,the last time I was more of an avid dresser about 9 years ago now. Since then my desire to dress has ebbed and flowed, but right now I'm dead set on being more transgendered (and long may it continue :) ).
So I laid the idea on my wife that I wanted to go to a nearby city shopping, alone, last night and she wasn't happy. Not mad or hysterical, but really didn't want me to go out. We even had a few tears, and all becauase, not that it bothered her per se, but that she was bothered about other people: neighbours and the miniscule chance I might run into someone I know from work or somewhere else that knows me. She was also bothered that I would be ridiculed by passers by as a bloke in a frock

Reluctantly I agreed not to go out today (and I stress"today")

Fast forward to this morning when we went to a double gym session (a toning class and my favourite: Zumba), had a coffee and went home. I showered, shaved and put on tinted moisturiser and lightly pencilled in my eyebrows as well as wore some pearlescent lip balm. I styled my hair fairly androgynously, as I do now and wore femme combat trouers and trainers, as well as fairly "unisex" (hate the term LOL) jacket. We went out to a local bistro for lunch and as we walked to the bar the manageress said "Hello ladies, what can I get for you?" She did realise her mistake as soon as I opened my mouth and apologised, but I think the victory is very much mine :D

Deanna B
03-04-2011, 02:47 PM
hi debs . so you did have a nice day in the end GREAT . love deanna

Cynthia Anne
03-04-2011, 06:44 PM
It's funny how a little remark can make a bright sunny day out of a somewhat cloudy day! Unisex I hate that word!

Tina B.
03-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Funny, just this morning, I was playing with pad, hip and such, when I realized how a thin little pad, could change so much, just a few millimeters really. small changes can make big differences, yes I would say the Victory is yours. That is, if the wife didn't go bonkers, when she heard ladies! LOL. You never said how she reacted.
Tina B.

busker
03-04-2011, 10:43 PM
t

I think the victory is very much mine :D
it does look like your karma ran over your wife's dogma
lucky you

sissystephanie
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Debs, it certainly does sound as though your Karma won the victory! Just be sure not to press your luck to far!! She obviously has some doubts about crossdressing, so take it easy on her!

Rachel Morley
03-04-2011, 11:22 PM
"We went out to a local bistro for lunch and as we walked to the bar the manageress said "Hello ladies, what can I get for you?" She did realise her mistake as soon as I opened my mouth and apologized, but I think the victory is very much mine."

Yes, I agree karma is a good way of putting it. Like or not, your wife might have to accept there is more girl in you than she might like to admit.

cassandra.932
03-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Debs,

Sorry to hear that you did not manage to go shopping. Well, the positive you are in a position to discuss this with your wife together. That is more important. You have to be sensitive to her needs. Many of us do not even get acceptance from our SO.