PDA

View Full Version : childishness

vetobob9
03-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Ok. When my brother found my stuff, he acted like an a hole. Now in the last couple of weeks, he's at it again. But they way he's doing it is pretty childish.
Pointing out to everyone else what I do or what I'm wearing underneath. Then telling people to grab my clothes. Does that not seem like something a kid would do?

MsJanessa
03-05-2011, 12:05 AM
yes it does---how old is your brother--9 or 10?

docrobbysherry
03-05-2011, 01:22 AM
I suggest a spanking is in order, Bob! THAT mite slap some sense into him!?

vetobob9
03-05-2011, 01:30 AM
yes it does---how old is your brother--9 or 10?

He is 35. It strikes me that many of the negative responses we see from people who learn of our hobby are sort of what you would expect from children.

giuseppina
03-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Sorry Bob, I can't agree with that one. Someone encouraged him, probably his peer group, to respond in this way.

You might let him know that you find his behavior unacceptable ...

t-girlxsophie
03-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Tell the Idiot to get stuffed,can choose your friends,cant choose your faamily

Tanya C
03-05-2011, 01:58 AM
It's either a case of arrested development on your brothers part, or perhaps he is displaying a definite interest in the world of crossdressing.
The age of 35 is a little old for this type peer group inspired hi jinx.

vetobob9
03-05-2011, 03:09 AM
He spent most of his life hanging out gangs and rappers. He's adapted their view of the world, their culture.
And he assumes that is how the whole world is supposed to operate.

BiancaEstrella
03-05-2011, 03:49 AM
He spent most of his life hanging out gangs and rappers. He's adapted their view of the world, their culture.
And he assumes that is how the whole world is supposed to operate.

The obvious solution is a proper arse-kicking.

Marie-Elise
03-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Maybe you want to just tell him to grow up? And if he doesn't, well, don't hang out with him except at mandatory family gatherings...and don't underdress that day. I know the type and I hate people like that.

Pythos
03-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Then why do you, or your family give a Rat's A^^ about what he thinks. His view of you is taken over the fact he is a lousy gangsta and possibly participated in crimes he did not get caught doing.

I don't understand why a guy or gal being in a gang is so much more accepted in our culture than a male that preferes to wear some items of feminine clothing.

Perhaps the next time he pulls this behavior, you bring up such points.

TGMarla
03-05-2011, 10:41 AM
I have observed over the course of time that sometimes men deserve to get popped once in a while. They even go out of their way to ask for it. I don't think this should ever involve the law, police, jail, or any of that. It's between men, and doesn't have to go any further than that. Besides, he's your brother. It's a family affair.

Pop him one if he does it again. And let him know you don't appreciate his big mouth.

(Yeah, it's politically incorrect, but I'm right.)

Tina B.
03-05-2011, 11:04 AM
It's a big world, and your brother is not the only idiot out there, but you don't have to associate with any of them, even if one of them is your brother. Avoid him at all cost for a while, if he cares, he will want to know why, then you can tell him how much he has hurt you, and if he wants to be friends, he needs to change his behavior. If he doesn't care about being turned off, then why bother with the big boor.
Yes even family owes it to treat you with respect, if they want it returned. He has to be your brother, you don't have to like him, or he you, and you are not required to befriend anyone that does not treat you like a friend. It took my sister and I five years to work out our differance at one time, but most of the time it does work it self out.
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
03-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Tell the Idiot to get stuffed,can choose your friends,cant choose your faamily

As Sophie said you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends! I would never hang around some idiot like that, unless I was an idiot too and was interested in his life style! Sorry, but thats the way I feel about it!

DanyaKay
03-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Tell him to stick it! I'd plant a pair of little boys used underwear in his car and then let them be "discovered" by someone close to him. Let him be the object of undeserved attention. What a nozzle.

GingerLeigh
03-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Sounds like a real winner. He's 35 and he thinks that rappers and gangs have the best perspective of the how the world should be? Ppppppbh. What a bunch of rot. Fix his pants. Someday he'll get thrown in the local jail for some petty charge. Visit him there wearing your sexiest outfit. Tell the guards you're his girlfriend! See what he thinks of the "gangstah" world then!

Karren H
03-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Do what I did when my 9 year old brother tried to tell my friends I crossdressed.... Beat the crap out of him! Lol.

VanessaVW
03-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Being a tattle, pointing out to everyone else what you are wearing underneath? Very childish for even a 5 year old. And he's 35? Immature doesn't even begin to describe his behavior. Does he giggle uncontrolably when someone passes gas?

Haley Heather
03-05-2011, 03:26 PM
perhaps your forcing him to face a similar fantasy that he's simply not ready to face and is over compensating in the far oppisite direction? I don't know, just a random thought ......

KarenCDFL
03-07-2011, 12:15 PM
When someone that close to you gives you crap about your personal life, it makes you wonder what they are hiding.

I have found that in general, people make fun you because it makes the things they are hiding a bit easier for them.

Or the old saying "Doth protest too much"!

Stephanie47
03-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Do you have a friend that is really good at Photo Shopping. Transposing his ugly puss onto a suitably built body and emailing it to everyone should do wonders for his relationship with others. It takes one to know one! Sounds like he is envious.

JulieC
03-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Fooowee...so many suggestions to beat him up.

Look, felonious assault on a brother by any other name is still felonious assault. Besides, beating him up will not change his world view.

Personally, I'd just lay it out to him; "If you persist in making fun of me in front of other people in regards to my crossdressing, I will cease contact with you."

He's a bigot, pure and simple. Life's too short for hate.

Julogden
03-07-2011, 01:14 PM
It may be hard to do, but at age 35, he's not likely to change, so kick him out of your life.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Behavior like his is one thing from a stranger, but it must be very painful to be treated like that by a family member.

Carol

kimdl93
03-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Have you sat him down and talked to him? Ask him why he's acting the way he is? Ask him to listen and explain why you dress as best you can and ask if he can support you rather than denigrate you. If that fails, distance yourself from him, but leave the door open for the time when he realizes having you as a brother is more important than acting out for his friends.