PDA

View Full Version : What is your most romantic and erotic fantasy?

Sarah Cummings
08-24-2004, 01:09 PM
I 've pictured myself with either a beautiful, sexy and lively woman or a really handsome hight and weight porpotionate gentleman that would treat me as his or her girlfriend. I would be wearing maybe a chiffon free flowing dress that comes down just above my knees, it would be black with black sexy pumps and YOU KNOW my legs would be as smooth as possible. Treat me like a real queen and make me feel like I'm the only one on this planet. Always kissing me and telling me sweet things in my ear and holding me close. Carressing me from top to bottom and taking me home. once we get there we enter the bedroom lower the lights with a glass of white zin, as he or she is kissing me up and down my neck and whispering in my ear how much he or she wants to make love to me and from there we go gently to "DREAMLAND!" I could be more explicit, but I can't so I won't. Any other fantasies of romance and eroticsm? MMMM MMMM GOOD!! Love Sarah. :p

Amelie
08-24-2004, 02:10 PM
Mine would be very similar to the movie Different for girls, except I wouldn't be like the TS in the movie, I'd be more in the style of the guy but female.

It would be like this. I would be in his roach infested apartment. He would look similar to Sid Vicious or Robert Smith of the Cure, Dark spiky hair. We'd be sitting on the couch watching cartoons in the evening, when he'd say I'm bored, let's go for a ride on his motor-bike. Cool I'd like that. It would be a cool evening so I would have to hold closer to him to keep warm. Then we'd stop outside an abandoned warehouse, taking in the city sights and sounds, which at times sounded like music. We'd talk, I'd have to sit closer because of the cold I'd be dizzy with love. Then tighter he would hold me, with just a little kiss on the lips. Things are getting warmer, emotions are running high, this is the night I've been waiting for. Then a bright light shines in our eyes, It's the police, They tell us to beat it.

OOOHH Well maybe next time

PS
I think the guy in the movie Different for girls is a cute.

Love Amelie

nuffsaid
08-24-2004, 02:43 PM
I sent you a reply via private mail. too inappropriate to post.

AnnaMaria
08-24-2004, 04:17 PM
For me it would be a quiet evening by candle light with wine and roses. Maybe a fireplace. I would be wearing a soft peach or pale blue tea length dress with lots of lace and matching stockings with low heeld shoes. My date would be a gg who would spend who would spend the whole night with me wrapped in her arms. What we did would not matter as long as we were together and alone. Then before we closed our eyes to slepe she would make love to me as the woman that I am.
When we decided to go to bed I would have a special nighty to wear just for her. Soft and sexy and something that I knew she would like. Picked out special just for her.
Then I would awaken in her arms in the morning and know that she loved me for me and only me no matter what was hiding under my clothes.

Olesha
08-25-2004, 11:04 AM
I have this fantasy of my lady and myself kissing by an open window. We slowly undress each other to our underwear. We play with each other and sink to the floor and make love. I suppose its the male wants to watch lesbians fetish. But its fun!

Jenny
08-25-2004, 11:50 AM
I have now tried to post to this thread several times but every time I start thinking about my most erotic fantasies, I find myself getting ... um ... distracted. :o

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Vallari
08-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Me and my boyfriend would be driving around in his big pick-up truck. He'd be driving and I'd be sitting VERY close to him. We'd spend the evening talking and flirting with each other. He would eventually pull over and shut off the truck. He would take me in his arms and we would passionately kiss eachother for a little while. I'd lay back across the bench seat and he would lay on top...more kissing, heavier and deeper now. One thing would lead to another...I don't think I can go on from here; sorry girls! :o . Send me an email if you want the rest!

Sarah Cummings
08-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Heyyy Girls what's the matter? Too much distraction in the proccess of thought? HMMMMM? LOL LOL LOL Keep it up, Your all doing fine. Love you all Sarah

Sara Kat
08-25-2004, 08:43 PM
Me and my boyfriend would be driving around in his big pick-up truck. He'd be driving and I'd be sitting VERY close to him. We'd spend the evening talking and flirting with each other. He would eventually pull over and shut off the truck. He would take me in his arms and we would passionately kiss eachother for a little while. I'd lay back across the bench seat and he would lay on top...more kissing, heavier and deeper now. One thing would lead to another...I don't think I can go on from here; sorry girls! :o . Send me an email if you want the rest!
I think that pretty much sums up my fantasy too! ;)

PM me Gurl. I want to hear how my fantasy plays out! :o

joannablake
08-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Oh boy oh boy oh boy how many times have I played this scene out in my head. Hopefully one of these days I will fullfil it. It is right down the same line as Anna's but I am in a black lace teddie in front of the fire place with my wife beside me in a white lace teddie of her own. If you want the whole thing I will gladly email it to you.

Love Always
Joanna

Sarah Cummings
08-28-2004, 12:35 PM
OOOhhhhh are girls wonderful or what? If you want to you can e-mail your fantasy to me at sarah3timesalady@yahoo.com but if you can express your fantasy without getting explicit, by all means put it on the thread so the others can read it as well. If you have pics to include, great. If they are too explicit, then e-mail me. LoL. MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM Good!!!!! like my signature below says "Feel the passion!!" :p