PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it!!

AllisonME
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM
I finally did it, i shaved my legs for the first time this morning and they feel great!! My wife is out of town until late tonight, so i am spending the hole day as Allison :D This will be the longest i have been dressed, hope it happens more.

Cynthia Anne
03-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Have fun! There's nothing like a great pair of legs!

Haley Heather
03-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I remember the first time I removed all my body hair, I remember laying in bed that night realising i'd be do so the rest of my life ......

Deanna B
03-05-2011, 12:15 PM
hi it is a great feeling shavened legs. i am glad you had a great day . you must feel on top of the world. take care love deanna

Roberta Marie
03-05-2011, 02:48 PM
I hope that you discussed this with your wife and she's not going to climb into bed, brush her leg against yours, and be very shocked. If not, enjoy the moment, but be prepared to do a lot of explaining and a lot of listening.

If you have discussed it with her, and she's OK with it, enjoy the moment, and all of the future moments.

WandaRae2009
03-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Your legs are only a start. Soon you will start thinking, and your razor will travel farther and farther. I have no plans to ever be furry again. My wife doesn't approve of dressing, but she does like the smooth body.

Melissa Jill
03-05-2011, 03:06 PM
I shaved all of my body the other day. But I didn't do a very good job, I missed a few spots and the bits I did shave I could still feel stubble on afterwards. Any tips?

RenneB
03-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Lotion girls. Don't forget the lotion. After I started shaving the boys area, I got to feel pretty confident. So off I moved to the legs and pits... ahem.. underarm area. One thing that I have found that works is taking the razor (now a triple blade as they have more space between the blades) into the shower. Armed with mirror (for the face), shaving cream and blade I go once or twice with the "grain" and then come back against the grain. A quick hand wipe with a little cream on it and you can start to feel the places you missed. The ol' 5 minute shower has turned into a 5 to 10 minute shower now. Oh well, a small price to pay for feeling sooooo smoooth.

A quick towel dry and then its body lotion all over. Once again, you'll be able to see and or feel the little areas that you missed and a little blade wipe and those nasty hairs are gone...

While fully dressed, I'm in my element for most of the weekday as the wife and offspring are out. The time just goes by too fast though. Back in my single days, I could spend Friday night to Monday morning in my comfort clothes. I'm always Renne, it's just I feel more at ease in full get up...

Hope this helps...

Renne......