PDA

View Full Version : Its been so long

Katrina26cd
03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
It has been over a year since I have dressed in public my old wig was pretty messed up so today I went and bought a new short one. it seems to fit my look more the old one made me look like i was in my 40's

I also don't get any attention I fit in just like any other woman.
I will be living as a woman this whole weekend

teri50
03-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Good for you Hun, can't wait to see a photo of you in the new wig....Have a great fem weekend...

RenneB
03-05-2011, 07:08 PM
I don't have any shots of me with my latest wig on, but I tend to prefer the long blonde ones. I have a new straight one coming in in the next few days. Once I get all of the trappings together and a few hours in front of the mirror, I just might try a photo opp.

Oh, to have an entire weekend would be the bomb girl.. Lucky you.

Renne.....

Eryn
03-05-2011, 07:13 PM
It has been over a year since I have dressed in public my old wig was pretty messed up so today I went and bought a new short one. it seems to fit my look more the old one made me look like i was in my 40's

Gee, I wish I could look like I was in my 40s... :)

Cheers on a great weekend!

Eryn

Tina B.
03-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Short hair fits my face shape better than long ones do, and I love playing with a new wig, change hair styles, and everything changes, no wonder women like to change it so often. I hope the weekend is everything you want it to be, have fun.
Tina B.