PDA

View Full Version : war at home

jo_ann
09-22-2005, 11:22 PM
anybody been watching this on fox (sundays)?? the son dressed up as his mom so he could steal her car for a joy ride (and impress his girlfriend that he's driving), except that he didn't take off the wig so she never saw him, and his parents think he's a crossdresser even though he isn't.. and then he tries to confess he only dressed up so he could take the car, and his mom won't believe him "oh no honey, don't try to cover up, we don't care if you do that, be yourself!".. then at one point a fox executive apologizes for offending you with crossdressing, and you see him walk away, and from the waist up he's in a men's suit, but everything below is panties, hosiery, and high heel stilettos.

michelle19845
09-22-2005, 11:31 PM
anybody been watching this on fox (sundays)?? the son dressed up as his mom so he could steal her car for a joy ride (and impress his girlfriend that he's driving), except that he didn't take off the wig so she never saw him, and his parents think he's a crossdresser even though he isn't.. and then he tries to confess he only dressed up so he could take the car, and his mom won't believe him "oh no honey, don't try to cover up, we don't care if you do that, be yourself!".. then at one point a fox executive apologizes for offending you with crossdressing, and you see him walk away, and from the waist up he's in a men's suit, but everything below is panties, hosiery, and high heel stilettos.

sounds goofy when is it on?

michelle

Brianna Kylee
09-23-2005, 12:02 AM
i saw it. i like the show. not sure how i feel about them using crossdressing as comedy though. but the mother did show support so that was a plus. It's on sundays after the simpsons.

JoannaDees
09-23-2005, 01:14 AM
I saw it, the theme was OK, but the ending with the TV exec was typical stereotyping. Or was it? Notice to all the stocking wearing, lingerie posting CDers on this site! THAT was what the world thinks of CDers! NOT the picture of the boy driving around in the car dressed as a woman without notice, but as the normie not so normie .... prancing away in nylons and heels. I was not amused.

RainyHaze GG
09-23-2005, 01:24 AM
I saw the show too, and didn't care for it. Before the Mother showed support all the usual questions came up. The first being are you Gay...? It was very much mainstream stereotyping.

But that is just my spin.

Rainy

Vallari
09-23-2005, 03:50 AM
If it's through the media, don't expect good things to come from it concerning crossdressing. If they haven't bothered after all this time, why would they start now? If it's from FOX, just let it go...:rolleyes:

DonnaT
09-23-2005, 10:29 AM
I saw the show, and thought it was ok. there was no teasing and such, plus it did show how some parents would react to their son's CDing.

Missed the Exec at the end though. Don't know exactly what point he was trying to get across, but any type of apology for CDing is just wrong.