PDA

View Full Version : was/ is your father a cd?

Danielle_cder
03-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Many many years ago I remember my dad showing me a picture of him dressed up at a party. He said that the party was a "come as you aren't" and it was a friend that told him to go as a woman. I never really thought that my dad would ever dress up let alone go out to a party dressed... I never really pursued in asking him why he wanted to go as a woman.

None the less was just wandering if any one else had seen there dad dun up...or suspected?

hugs

Sophie_C
03-06-2011, 03:11 PM
There are suspicions, but nothing concrete. Personally, I really don't want to even "go there." I've got enough issues of my own to deal with!

stephiemont
03-06-2011, 03:32 PM
No, but my dad knew I was a cd.
Stephie M.

Samantha43
03-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm 98% sure he wasn't, but there is always a possibility.

teri50
03-06-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm 100% positive he was not, and if he knew I was, he would disown me...Our relationship is very poor at the best of times...

Kelly DeWinter
03-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm not even sure if mine qualified as human. How can anyone be a hard alcoholic since they were 20 and still be alive today ?

josee
03-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I don't think so... But my Grandfather admitted to enjoying silk underwear. Don't know if there was more to it.

Cynthia Anne
03-06-2011, 04:56 PM
No! But my grandson is! We try to skip a generation! No use of trying to wear out a good thing!

Jilmac
03-06-2011, 05:10 PM
As far as I know, niether my dad nor my brother crossdressed so in my immediate family (including siblings) I'm the only one who thoroughly enjoys wearing womens clothes and presenting as a woman.

Karren H
03-06-2011, 05:21 PM
After my dad passed away we found a couple lacey night gowns in his closet. Size large. His wife had passes 10 years before and was small and petite. He didn't have a girlfriend... Soooooo might have been. .

Gillian Gigs
03-06-2011, 05:26 PM
I have often wondered about this one thing. It was my Dad who would punish me by dressing me up in panties, and/or as a girl when I was bad. When I discovered the joys of my Mums lingerie as an early teen, I found several pairs of her panties with holes in the crotch in the correct spot, which perfectly allowed my penis to fit through. I may not have been the only one to do this! He also used to wear silk boxers in the summer.

BRANDYJ
03-06-2011, 05:26 PM
My dad died when I was 10 years old. But from all I remember about him, I'd say not a chance he was a crossdresser. He was a man's man and very masculine in all he did, be it work or his interests in fishing and hunting. He was also a part time yacht Captain in the summers. In fact when he wore his kacky uniform he was mistaken for John Wayne so much that he even bought a pair of western boots to look more like him at the ritzy yaht clubs he pulled into while serving as Captain for his wealthy boat owner. As for my 3 brothers, not a chance there either. One even completely disowned me when in a eak momment I confessed to him about myself. He's one of those over the top born again Christians that are noting like what Jesus was. Sorry, that's another story. My mom died when I was 16, so I have been on my own ever since. So I don't have any close family ties. But knowing my mother, if she knew, she woudl have still loved me and would have been very supportive. One of the strongest, most loving women I have ever known. Rest in peace Mom.

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Not a chance no way in hell.

Orchid

Phoebe P.
03-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Unequivocally no. Not a chance.

christinac
03-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Not at all! My late father had no tolerence and very openly had no tolerence at all what so ever for the gay, bi, or transgendered.

Michelle 51
03-06-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm not sure what he wore but I got 10 brothers and sisters to prove he liked women.

Kate Simmons
03-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Fat chance and by that I mean my Dad had a beer belly a mile wide. Not to mention the amount of femininity he had could have filled maybe half a thimble?:)

Jessica S
03-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I remember my dad going as raggeddy ann to my mom's raggeddy andy for a halloween party. There was also alot of pantyhose around more than my mom would of needed being the only female in the house.

Loni
03-06-2011, 06:58 PM
NO.
and to the best of what i know there was no other. but a distant cousin was gay. any other was kept behind closed doors or just were it was never know or talked about.

LilSissyStevie
03-06-2011, 07:42 PM
There is no chance my father was a CD but I'm almost positive that my FIL from my first marriage was one of us. He was a very feminine and gentle soul, a beautiful person, and totally dominated (not in a good way) by my MIL. After he died my MIL (f'ing COW!) had two large bags of women's clothing that she was taking to Goodwill. When I asked her about it, she said my FIL got them with a bunch of other stuff after his sister died the previous year. I thought that was pretty strange. I mean, why would then give him her clothes? Then I noticed how big his "sister's" clothes were and said, "Wow, she was pretty tall." She got really annoyed with me, said "yes!" and walked out of the room. That told me everything I needed to know so I dropped the subject.

Simply_Vanessa
03-06-2011, 07:51 PM
pshh I wish :P my dad is so hyper masculine that I dont even want to begin to describe his lifestyle.
maybe thats why I feel so at odds with him ;)

Kate Lynn
03-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Not my dad,he was violently brutal towards me my entire life,until he passed away in 1994

As a child,who couldn't help the desire to wear high heels,I was emotionally,verbally,and physically brutalized,I was the family embarrassment.

Bethany38
03-06-2011, 08:15 PM
My Father I can say 100% sure he was not. Now my Grandfather (not his Dad Mom's) was, and I do not ever remember anyone speaking of it kindly. I think this is why Mom has such an issue with me dressing.

katesometimes
03-06-2011, 09:57 PM
I can not picture my dad dressing, so I'm relatively sure he didn't. He was very conservative in most ways too.

-Tatyana

Chloe Renee
03-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Yup, He not admitted it, but I have been told by my mother. I also kind of walked in on him tanning in bikini bottoms a couple years back.

Tina B.
03-06-2011, 10:32 PM
I'd say my dad, aint no way, but then my kids would say the same thing. If he was he sure hid it good.
Tina B.

PretzelGirl
03-06-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm like Tina. Can most of us imagine our father dressing? And when you think about that, it gives you good insight for how our kids might (or not) be able to picture us dressing.

But I once was joking about wearing a bra and my sister goes "You are just like Dad". Hmmmm... I don't think he was, but then my first statement can apply.

Diane Smith
03-07-2011, 12:38 AM
I don't think my dad was a CD, but he was in some ways fairly radical in his time (born in 1916) -- he wore his hair halfway down his back, and an earring, back in the 1930s! WWII intervened, and he was, unfortunately, a lot more conservative in both dress and outlook after that.

- Diane

Nick2Nikki
03-07-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm pretty darn certain that my dad doesn't/didn't. I would think that he would at least tell me if he did after having his son tell him first, that he's a crossdresser, then second, that he wants to become a woman. That mixed with what I know of my dad plus the fact that my mom insists that he's homo/trans-phobic, means I can be pretty darn certain that my dad doesn't dress. (Unless maybe he had a bad crossdressing molestation experience in his past....) So no.

Steph.TS
03-07-2011, 01:06 AM
given that my dad is seriously conservative and uptight, I can say without asking him, no.

CaitlynRenee
03-07-2011, 10:11 AM
My Dad was a really neat guy, but he did have his areas of ignorance (as in the GLBT arena). I don't know how he'd react, but then it's a moot point. I lost him, sadly, back in 1980 at the age of 56.

GingerLeigh
03-07-2011, 12:11 PM
I dunno. I told him about my crossdressing last year and he never confessed anything to me at that time, so I doubt he's in the same boat. He did say he likes stockings, just on a womans legs. Not his.

Diana Rae
03-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Not my dad. He had anough negative issues without cd'ing being added to the list. I say had since he is no longer with us. The great thing is I have something he never did!

JustAlex
03-07-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm pretty sure my dad didn't/doesn't. But, as Tina said, my kids probably would say the same about me.

Angie G
03-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Never seen him dressed But he did and more then once.:hugs:
Angie