PDA

View Full Version : Geocaching en femme?

HannahF6
03-07-2011, 09:38 AM
I posted this question a couple of years ago and woonder if, given the growing popularity of geocaching, the response is any different.

I have a modest record of geocaching and have been out for abut a dozen of them en femme. I have actually been noting which ones I find en femme but do only have on (masculine) geocaching ID. I was wondering if anyone else goes geocaching en femme?

Hannah

Kim_Bitzflick
03-07-2011, 12:16 PM
NOPE. I don't even know what it is.

Karren H
03-07-2011, 12:24 PM
My kids geocache..... Personally..... I'd rather use my gps to find a clearance sale somewhere than someone's old key chain they hid in the trunk of a rotten tree! Lol.

JulieC
03-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Maybe we need a CD specific group of geocaches.

Ok, first go: There's a large cache of femme jeans placed by Karren located at 40.404418N / 80.0402W.

First to identify the location gets to make a free post here. ;)

Tina B.
03-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Julie, I don't believe you will find anything there, we all know Karren would never touch denim, at least not pants, I don't think Karren has ever mentioned denim skirts, so maybe she could make it a skirt. I'm with Karren, my GPS only seems to find hotels, and shopping malls, and now and then a gas station. But finding little treasures out in the dirt, is to hard on the nails.
Tina B.

KayleeDahl
03-07-2011, 05:10 PM
if only my garmin were tuned in to all the best sales... instead it feeds me the days and times it thinks will be best for hunting or fishing... what kind of techno astrology is this gps device tuning into?

I think whenever someone wants to purge (clothes/shoes - not their dinner) they should set up a geo-cache, and let the fastest girl win!!!

Hugs
Kaylee

marti
03-08-2011, 12:56 AM
I geocache but don't do it in female mode.

Eryn
03-08-2011, 01:22 AM
I've never geocached, but since geocaches are often in relatively uncrowded locations it might be a good way to mix a little casual femme into the experience.

Hmmm, how about orienteering en femme? :)

Chickhe
03-08-2011, 01:50 AM
I have gone geocaching to kill time on business trips...it is a great way to discover a new place, but I have never done it enfem. It is fun to do with your young kids and I guess you could do it enfem. Only thogght, is its a bit of a suspicious activity to begin with and add CDing to the mix you might attract some unwanted attention, on the other hand, when you have a purpose beyond just dressing up while out in the local park it might be more fun than not.

Wendy_Marie
03-08-2011, 08:25 AM
I have made two finds while enfemme...the first was a simple park and grab....but the second one took me almost a mile from parking to the cache itself....I signed the log and sealed it with a big pink kiss. Passed a couple other hiker/cachers on my way back out. No log about by anyone about a man in womens clothes deep in the woods of Southwest Missouri...So I assume I went unnoticed or the couple I passed were just hikers...or a DNF?

JulieC
03-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Kinda disappointed nobody figured out those coords pointed to a Goodwill in Pittsburgh!

Kate Simmons
03-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Nah, I'm better hunting Easter Eggs myself.:)

Evie08
03-08-2011, 11:56 PM

Ok, first go: There's a large cache of femme jeans placed by Karren located at 40.404418N / 80.0402W.

Dormont PA between Banksville Ave & Hwy 19 / Potomac Ave & Jessie St.

JulieC
03-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Dormont PA between Banksville Ave & Hwy 19 / Potomac Ave & Jessie St.

Yes, but what store am I referring to? :)

StarrOfDelite
03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I've done Orienteering where GPS devices are prohibited, but never in girl's clothing. I don't think I would, either, since I'm sure my mascara would run and/or I'd break a fingernail.

Eryn
03-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes, but what store am I referring to? :)

Cut and paste the coordinates into Google, click on maps, then drag the little "street view" guy to the point indicated on the map. Picture of a Goodwill store appears.

Either that or you're shopping at a dialysis clinic...

Eryn

Jessica_Dillon
03-09-2011, 09:11 PM

Goodwill outside of Pittsburg? Cant' say I've ever been there....

Evie08
03-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Cut and paste the coordinates into Google, click on maps, then drag the little "street view" guy to the point indicated on the map. Picture of a Goodwill store appears.

Eryn
Darn! Forgot to use street view. Excellent Eryn.

JulieC
03-10-2011, 12:58 PM

Eryn

Score the win for Eryn :)

And "Shopping at a dialysis clinc"? :rofl:

Stephanie-L
03-11-2011, 03:08 PM
I am something of a geocaching fanatic, and go out every chance I can get. Since some of those times are also times when I can be en femme, I do go out thusly. Since the caches were in a rather rural area I can't wear nice stuff, but I do wear a bra and forms, a bit of makeup, and usually a femme top. Since I am usually working my way through brush and trees, a wig would get ruined, and no nice heels. I would love to do some urban caching when I am in full femme mode but have not had the chance. Anyone in the DFW area who would like to cache en femme, I would love to get together.........Stephanie