PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend's point of view - thank u for your replies and help

turned.off.forever
03-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi everyone, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES!!
I m sorry I didn t reply earlier, but I was busy with work, my aunt died in February, plus English is not my native language so i have a bit of a hard time translating some words when I read your replies and when I try to express my feelings and thoughts.

Brandyj, thank you for telling me that I seem like a have a beautiful soul. I indeed became submissive to his needs, that s what i always do, but it s just my character, it s not easy for me to control it. I try to please everyone else, not thinking of my needs, which I know is not the right thing to do. We should first take care of ourselves, because, if we are not healthy physically, mentally, psychologically, how can we help and satisfy others, right?

So, I understand it s not only him to blame for what happened, but also me. However, (and this is MY ANSWER TO MANY OF YOU) if I had expressed my disappointment (so that I share my feelings and not be that submissive as you all say, and stand for myself etc), he would also be depressed. What is the point then? {As Sarah Jane says, it is quite possible that he goes through exactly the same when he has to "be a man"}
The only truth is that I don t like what he likes, it s just lack of chemistry, what s the point of sharing feelings? It s an equilibrium with me let s say 0% satisfied during sex and him 100%. If I stand for my needs, he will change a bit, so I ll be 50% satisfied and he ll be 50%. However, if he was someone who enjoys being man, the equilibrium would be different, and we could be both 100% satisfied.

I like what PortiaHoney says, and it is true:
"Men will find satisfaction firstly themselves and secondly for their partners. Women, on the other hand, generally derive their satisfaction from pleasing their partners, and if they have something left over for themselves, that is their reward. So, the problem is this. A couple will consist of one who enables the other and then waits patiently for the benefits to flow back. Unfortunately, often the benefits are in one direction only resulting in the one who was enabled being completely surprised when the enabler has finally had enough. "
"...this lady has obviously fallen into the trap of trying to please her partner with the faintest hope that he/she may drop a few crumbs of her birthright for her."Sarah, about your question (but at what point in your relationship did you believe that you could convince this person to change from the person you met?), I didn t believe I could change him, I believed I would change myself and like him as a woman. But I failed. I thought he could turn me on as a woman one day, because we loved each other, but this never happened. I didn t intend to change him.

"..people who if you knew us as our male selves you would never guess"
LeannL, I know what u mean, my experience is what you say, but the other way round.. I met a very masculine man and when I saw him as a woman I said to myself "I would never guess", and because of this experience, even if I meet the most masculine guy in the world, I would imagine him dressed as a woman, and that turns me off.

It s just that I wanted to tell someone how I feel, and I wanted to let you guys know how girlfriends may feel, and that they may hide their feelings. They may even lie to themselves that they like their boyfriends-crossdressers, because they love them and don t want to lose them. But come on, honestly, which woman has dreamed of being with a man that wants to be a woman?

Do you want to know how it feels like?
The ones of you who like only women, imagine you fall in love with a sexy sweet blonde with curves and big boobs, and when you finally manage to make her your girlfriend, she appears to you with a beard, hairy legs and pits, short hair, when going out with you, dresses with jeans and t-shirts (and male underwear..). And she s also dreaming of the day she would have surgery to get rid of her boobs.. Just imagine that, to understand how it feels likes.

- Sporco, (and Joan658)I do understand you guys also have a hard time, and I didn t mean to blame him. I feel ashamed to tell so, but, when I felt totally overwhelmed by this relationship, I looked up in the sky and asked "why did you do that to me?? I mean, at that moment I blamed God for what had happened to me, not blame him. I felt like God wanted to take revenge of me for something and destroyed all the dreams I had as a girl to find and love a man.

- Dawnmarrie and Kimberly I read your replies very carefully, they re helpful, thank you very much.

"..From what I am reading you two either had other issues, or you are basing the entire relationship off of sex...which to my understanding is something is done by teenagers."

-Pythos, sex is very important in a relationship. Apart from the sex issues, we were very happy, but if you are not satisfied from your sex life, you can t go on. It s unhealthy for the relationship. Love is above everything, but we re talking about erotic stuff. Sex is a need we have. It is like food, it gives us energy. When you are not satisfied, energy doesn’t flow, and that leads to destruction. Imagine a vegetarian that his mom only enjoys to cook meat for him/her. He may love his mom, but he either eats the meat and throws it up, or go out to eat. I was always against social constructs, but here we have to do with physics and chemistry. As said about magnets, when set to the same polarity tend to repel each other. This was the same even when there were no societies.

"..Just immature." Yes, it may be. That is why I say "this whole thing made me FEEL" and I don t say "make me think or believe". It s like you tell the vegetarian he/she s immature for throwing up the meat. "How can a woman not feel like a woman...hell, what the heck does that mean anyway?". Pythos, I don t really understand what you cannot understand. We live in a dualistic world, don t we? (You must be a Zen Master to be able to see this world as non-dualistic) This means that women have some characteristics, and men some others. For example, women -beauty, men - strength. When you “feel” the strength of a man, it turns you on, (and this difference makes you feel like a woman even more) same way men are attracted by beautiful women. When I make love and I touch a man's wide back, it turns me on, but when I touch boobs instead, I want to leave, cause someone else plays my role, so I have nothing more to offer and nothing to receive.

Kisses.

Kelly DeWinter
03-07-2011, 05:18 PM
LOL, Keep in mind it's not allways about sex !

kimdl93
03-07-2011, 05:28 PM
TOFE, I missed the original post, but went back to catch up. If English is a second language, you've got a pretty good grasp of it!

I understand your perspective and hope you really aren't TOFE by your experience. Who is to say what makes two people click (regardless of gender ID or sexual orientation). It seems to me you gave this particular relationship a fair shot, and it just wasn't doing it for you. I personally feel that sexual gratification must be shared and reciprocal. It seems that your ex was so focused on his desires that he neglected yours. Like your ex, I love experiencing the "female" role in sex, but also fully understand that my wife does too. So, we mix it up...pretty much every night, and both get something special.

I'd agree that its not all about sex,but sex is part of the package. In my humble opinion, the fortunate people in some way stumble upon other individuals that are sexually compatible. When the combination is right, you and your partner will both experience 100%

AllieSF
03-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks for a wonderful explanation. I truly understand where you are coming from and agree that what works for one person may not ever work for the other. Your English is very good and, again, thanks for sharing your story and inner most feelings.

Tina B.
03-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Turned off, I read your original post, and now this one, while I feel sorry for the both of you, there is no one to blame, you are what you are, you are a heterosexual woman, that can not deal with being in a relationship with anyone other than a real man. But that is something this guy can never be, he is built with a softer side. I hate to be the one to say it, but maybe you both need to find just what it is that will make you happy, those kinds of guys are out there, don't give up, but don't try to change to something your not, it won't work for you anymore than it will for him. And believe me, it may not be fore you, but there are women out there that not only tolerate us, there are women that enjoy our company, and love us, without reservation, and maybe thats what he needs. Take from an old man, life can be short, don't waste it on things that will never make you happy, what other point does life really have anyway.
Tina B.

DonniDarkness
03-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Ok im full up on the blame train. I cant keep my mouth shut for much longer.

In fact here it goes.

So, I understand it s not only him to blame for what happened, but also me. However, (and this is MY ANSWER TO MANY OF YOU) if I had expressed my disappointment (so that I share my feelings and not be that submissive as you all say, and stand for myself etc), he would also be depressed. What is the point then? {As Sarah Jane says, it is quite possible that he goes through exactly the same when he has to "be a man"}
The only truth is that I don t like what he likes, it s just lack of chemistry, what s the point of sharing feelings? It s an equilibrium with me let s say 0% satisfied during sex and him 100%. If I stand for my needs, he will change a bit, so I ll be 50% satisfied and he ll be 50%. However, if he was someone who enjoys being man, the equilibrium would be different, and we could be both 100% satisfied.

If i did this he might.....or if he did this i might......Did you give him the chance? Or did you assume his response and decide for him?
Granted, if what you say is true he may be the most insensitive jerk around but to say you love him and not even give him a fighting chance to fulfill your needs as a woman is selfish too.

What is the point then?

The point is....If your not satisfied and you dont speak up you have ONLY YOURSELF to blame. Because you chose to "not hurt his feelings" you waved his rights in the relationship and completely left him out of a problem that involved both of you.
Pick up your cross and carry it then....but dont stop to complain that your in this all alone. Two people were rdy to pick up that cross....you chose to carry it by yourself.

Does this mean that you two could just discuss your problems and POOF everything will be ok? NO.....but at least you can say you two really gave it a fair shot.

Do you want to know how it feels like?
The ones of you who like only women, imagine you fall in love with a sexy sweet blonde with curves and big boobs, and when you finally manage to make her your girlfriend, she appears to you with a beard, hairy legs and pits, short hair, when going out with you, dresses with jeans and t-shirts (and male underwear..). And she s also dreaming of the day she would have surgery to get rid of her boobs.. Just imagine that, to understand how it feels likes.

Ok... Let me try.
Handsome Man and Beautiful Woman fall in love, after a while she stops taking care of herself, gives up her life of beauty and is perfectly content to watch reruns on TV and eat bon bons till she becomes unhealthy and decides that being attractive and feminine is no longer her concern.......Yet still expects her Man to find happiness in perusing her intimately...

Is it the same as your dilemma? No, but it is similar, and the reason i brought up this scenario is to say that people change over time, if your not willing to change, people in your life will change with out you. Also, that there are many REAL MEN living in this situation as well......just as unhappy as you.

It s just that I wanted to tell someone how I feel, and I wanted to let you guys know how girlfriends may feel, and that they may hide their feelings. They may even lie to themselves that they like their boyfriends-crossdressers, because they love them and don t want to lose them. But come on, honestly, which woman has dreamed of being with a man that wants to be a woman?

We appreciate your feelings and welcome your input here but if your seriously coming here to tell us that our wives do not love us for the TG people we are then all we would have to say is this: Sorry to disappoint you but there ARE REAL WOMEN who love us for being girly guys. And we wouldnt want to be with a woman who pretended to be a REAL WOMAN anyhow...

I feel ashamed to tell so, but, when I felt totally overwhelmed by this relationship, I looked up in the sky and asked "why did you do that to me?? I mean, at that moment I blamed God for what had happened to me, not blame him. I felt like God wanted to take revenge of me for something and destroyed all the dreams I had as a girl to find and love a man.

I come from a christian family, i was taught that god does not seek revenge, he places people and situations in our lives that challenge our ideals and faith.
Sometimes our faith in all things are tested by this.....it is our job as Christians to persevere thru any fire set before us. Welcome to the fire. Get in line.

And last.

sex is very important in a relationship. Apart from the sex issues, we were very happy, but if you are not satisfied from your sex life, you can t go on. It s unhealthy for the relationship. Love is above everything, but we re talking about erotic stuff. Sex is a need we have.

It is apparent that your sex life with your boyfriend was terrible, just remember that this HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CLOTHES.....and everything to do with not communicating with each other.

Teaching the Lost and Broken Hearted,
-Donni-

turned.off.forever
03-10-2011, 04:13 AM
don't try to change to something your not
Tina, you re right, I wish someone had given me this advice some time ago, so I wouldn t have to pass through this suffering.

Sometimes our faith in all things are tested by this
MissDonni, I really can t get that. How should I react after this relationship? What should I believe, think, feel? What would YOU do if you were me?

I mean, I understand that everything happens for a reason and that every bad thing that happens to us, also hides something good. In my story, the good thing is the "lesson" I was given, that men also have a soft side and woman the opposite. And these sides are "hidden". I guess these sides are the "dots" in yin-yang, you can see at the top of this forum. (the top one should be blue and the bottom pink, in this one). Sometimes men and women express these hidden sides, and crossdressing is a way of doing that. For example, I am a soft, sensitive, quiet girl, but I m practising martial arts for fifteen years and have become good at it. BUT, I always make sure that the boyfriends I had through time don t know this side of mine, or at least I don t express it all the time in front of them, because I understand it s not that "turning on" for them. I always tried to give my partners what turns them on, and of course I enjoyed very much, too. And this is why I feel sad about crossdressers that want their partners to know and live with it all the time.

Kisses and many thanks for the replies

DonniDarkness
03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
I understand that everything happens for a reason and that every bad thing that happens to us, also hides something good. In my story, the good thing is the "lesson" I was given, that men also have a soft side and woman the opposite. And these sides are "hidden". I guess these sides are the "dots" in yin-yang, you can see at the top of this forum. (the top one should be blue and the bottom pink, in this one). Sometimes men and women express these hidden sides, and crossdressing is a way of doing that. For example, I am a soft, sensitive, quiet girl, but I m practising martial arts for fifteen years and have become good at it. BUT, I always make sure that the boyfriends I had through time don t know this side of mine, or at least I don t express it all the time in front of them, because I understand it s not that "turning on" for them. TOFE,

Your perspective as a woman and what you like and dislike will vary greatly from one person to the next. Also i think that hiding your martial arts is very similar in why many crossdressers hide their femme selves. You (like us) put on a front for the rest of the world to see because you dont want to be seen as a tough, callous woman.....just as in we who play both roles as crossdressers do not want to be seen a wimpy, weak men. PERSPECTIVE.....Which brings me to another point....Some of guys find attraction in strong women. Actually, dainty quiet shy girls are a total turn off for me.....you know the mousy ones who put their hand over their face when they smile, cant look people in the eyes, walk quickly with their head down as if they are running from something that is not there.......it doesnt even register as attractive in my book to matter how beautiful they are in appearance. The strong women who raised me have inspired my perspective on what is attractive, growing up with two families (parents divorced very young) i have seen both side of the spectrum of strong women. One mother is a corporate type and my other mother a Biker momma....go figure.... plus all of my aunts and cousins on my mothers side ride harleys, throw biker bashes, and bail husbands and boyfriends out of jail...in fact i would never have married my wife if i didnt think she could kick my butt....So growing up in these kinds of environments, my perspective of women and the kind of woman that i wanted in my life was very far from typical. But i dont tell you this to write a thesis about me and what i like....i am writing this to convey that all men and women and tastes are different, attraction is not written in a book and what you think might be attractive for one person may not be attractive for everyone.

How should I react after this relationship? What should I believe, think, feel? What would YOU do if you were me?No one can tell you how to think, feel or what to believe. But if it were me in your shoes all i could say is figure out what you want out of life and go for it with your head held high and confidence in all you do. People around you will see that inner strength shining thru and want to be apart of it.

And this is why I feel sad about crossdressers that want their partners to know and live with it all the time. “Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won't suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when the person looks back-she will hear her heart”

Paulo Coelho (http://thinkexist.com/quotes/paulo_coelho/)

Do not be sad for crossdressers.....those who live their lives through their dreams, are not sad for you until you give up your own dreams.

-Donni-