PDA

View Full Version : A "wow" moment

hhdave
03-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Don't know if this is a moment that folks here can relate to, but I had to share. I'm in a play, and like most actors on stage, wore my stage makeup, namely foundation, eyeliner and a light shade of lipstick. I didn't bother to remove it when I left rehearsal this evening since I was going straight home. For some odd reason I felt like putting on my hoop earrings on after I got home, and happened to glance in the mirror and thought to myself...

(dare I say it)

I feel pretty!! I wasn't even wearing any clothes. Dang, I guess that's what happens when the director from the previous play I was in suggested going by the Macy's counter and using their expertise in selecting and applying stage makeup. Shoot, I was only supposed to have my face avoid washing out under the stage lights. Maybe they did too good a job helping me pick the right makeup. Then I imagined if I had long hair to go with that. Shoot, I think I'm really a CD! :eek:

Cynthia Anne
03-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Sounds to me like you are a cder! May the good times continue! Have fun! Hugs!

kimdl93
03-08-2011, 09:51 AM
What a great oportunity. And you can use the excuse that you're getting a make-over for a play!

docrobbysherry
03-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Best way to find out if u like to swim, Dave, is to jump in the pool!