PDA

View Full Version : Agghh, Decisions!!

Molly Wells
03-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I will be going to San Antonio on Friday and decided to pack for Molly this morning while I am at home alone. Usually when I travel I will sneak my trunk of femme clothes into the truck. This time I decided to act like a woman and plan ahead about what I will wear when I go out. That means I have to select it all in advance, accessories and all and pack everything and be ready to go! I keep putting outfits together; "how will this look?," "no, maybe this would be better, which shoes should I wear? and so on! I guess we get better with time. Hope I don't forget anything important!

Molly

Ericka2
03-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Sounds so familiar, hope you enjoy your trip, where will you be going? I may take a trip down south this weekend....

Love, Ericka

Molly Wells
03-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey Erika,
I will be in SA Friday afternoon and going out that night. I have meetings all day Saturday and will leaving when that is over. If you think you might want to meet up Friday night pm me and we can talk.
Molly

DonnaT
03-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Don't forget your wig!

suzy1
03-08-2011, 02:19 PM
I always used to forget something so I typed out a list of all the things I could possibly need and saved it in my documents’ folder.
Really works for me.
Hope that helps Molly.

SUZY

Kaz
03-08-2011, 02:25 PM
I still fill the car with everything. I am away at the moment and hoping to get my act together having finished work... I have my entire wardrobe with me! Aren't I mental?

You have made me realise that I need to plan ahead...:daydreaming:

t-girlxsophie
03-08-2011, 02:29 PM
I always write out a list beforehand when I am going away for days,but the stuff I take bears no resemblance whatsoever to what I started with :)

Leslie Langford
03-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I will be going to San Antonio on Friday and decided to pack for Molly this morning while I am at home alone. Usually when I travel I will sneak my trunk of femme clothes into the truck. This time I decided to act like a woman and plan ahead about what I will wear when I go out. That means I have to select it all in advance, accessories and all and pack everything and be ready to go! I keep putting outfits together; "how will this look?," "no, maybe this would be better, which shoes should I wear? and so on! I guess we get better with time. Hope I don't forget anything important!

Molly

...but isn't that half the fun of being a crossdresser? Not much joy in packing boy clothes - they really are so, well, - drab...(yes, the pun is fully intended ;)).

Cynthia Anne
03-08-2011, 02:47 PM
A check list is very important! And don't forget your wallet! I keep mind in my purse!

CareBearGG
03-08-2011, 02:48 PM
When packing I always pack extra clothes and shoes because what clothes I want to wear also depends on the mood/weather/company. So there really is no "packing lightly" when I pack a suitcase.

Molly Wells
03-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Don't forget your wig!

I got it Donna, although I am thinking about shopping for a new one while I am out!

I always used to forget something so I typed out a list of all the things I could possibly need and saved it in my documents’ folder.
Really works for me.

Hope that helps Molly.

SUZY

Sounds like a great idea, thanks!

I still fill the car with everything. I am away at the moment and hoping to get my act together having finished work... I have my entire wardrobe with me! Aren't I mental?

Kaz, that is what I normally do. I see my wife and other women pack and have everything they need for their trip. It seems like a challenge to do it as well. Steps of femininity?

You have made me realise that I need to plan ahead...:daydreaming:

Actually, this is not normal for me LOL

I always write out a list beforehand when I am going away for days,but the stuff I take bears no resemblance whatsoever to what I started with :)

Lists are great but I admit I seldom use them. Just tonight I stopped and picked up some items I will need. When I got home oh yeah I need some other items as well!

...but isn't that half the fun of being a crossdresser? Not much joy in packing boy clothes - they really are so, well, - drab...(yes, the pun is fully intended ;)).

I got Molly mostly packed today, haven't even thought about the guy! LOL

A check list is very important! And don't forget your wallet! I keep mind in my purse!

Got my wallet...and purse!

When packing I always pack extra clothes and shoes because what clothes I want to wear also depends on the mood/weather/company. So there really is no "packing lightly" when I pack a suitcase.

I will be there one night, I packed one pair of jeans (sorry Karen), one skirt, 6 tops a sweater and two pair of shoes Of course all the necessary underthings. All of that because I just could not decide!

Thanks for all the feedback!

Hugs,

Molly

ReineD
03-09-2011, 01:37 AM
I still agonize over what to bring when I travel. And I ALWAYS bring way more than I will wear. I justify this by saying that my suitcase takes up just as much space, whether it is packed to the gills or half empty. lol

Have a great trip! :)

Billie Jean
03-09-2011, 04:08 AM

MollyNo matter how much I plan ahead I usually wear something different. Thats just my feminine side showing through.:heehee: Billie jean

erickka
03-09-2011, 06:24 AM
And I used to wonder why women packed 20 bags for a 2 night stay. NOW I understand!!! LOL.

Katie Moore
03-09-2011, 07:35 AM
As my wife would say: "Bring extra underwear, just in case...."

josee
03-09-2011, 07:43 AM

Male clothes are so boring. Let's see what are the choices? Cotton underwear, jeans or slacks, belt, a cotton or cotton blend shirt, loafers, boots or athletic shoes with socks, jacket and maybe a TIE (oh yay!). Girl clothes are sooo much more fun and exciting.

Dana921
03-09-2011, 11:11 AM
I still agonize over what to bring when I travel. And I ALWAYS bring way more than I will wear. I justify this by saying that my suitcase takes up just as much space, whether it is packed to the gills or half empty. lol

Have a great trip! :)

Good thinking! I like this idea!

I also bring much more than I will wear but ever since I started dressing how I feel and want I cannot seem to make up my mind on just what I will want to wear a head of time!

Dana

docrobbysherry
03-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a piece of cake, Molly! If u were FLYING, then u mite worry!
In packing for 5 days at the SCC, I had to fit everything into one suitcase and a carry on! And, that included formal gowns, 3 sets of breast forms, a silicone female suit, many every day outfits, and EVERYTHING ELSE that went with them! EEK!

Without those "lists" that many girls recommend, I would have been TOAST!

ChristineM
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I got it Donna, although I am thinking about shopping for a new one while I am out!
Molly

If you don't mind me asking, where do you plan on doing your wig shopping? I've been thinking of actually using a brick and mortar store now that I'm finally going out (a whole two times!!!).

AKAMichelle
03-09-2011, 04:53 PM
if you do forget anything then you get to go shopping. things can't be all bad when forgetting something results in a little shopping.

BLUE ORCHID
03-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Every time we travel I need a U-HAUL trailer just for Orchid's things.

Orchid