PDA

View Full Version : Undressing in a Intimate situation

Sammy
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Girlfirends,

Have you ever been in a situation, were you are dressed to the nines. Your makup is perfect, those earings look so good with that little back dress you are wearing, and your breasts forms and padded panties give your figure those amazing femine curves some of us wish to be born with (but alas aren't :( ). You're with your boyfriend or partner, smouching, kissing and getting intimate and he/she starts to undress you. Don't those padded panties and breast forms just make you feel foolish? Like a fake?

I've never been been in this situation (I don't have pads or forms :( ), but was playing through the fantasy in my mind (like ya do). Has anyone been in a situation like this and would like to share their experience or advice ?

In the sceanrio I've mentioned above it goes without saying (but yes, I'll say it) your parner knows your gender.

AnnaCalliope
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I done so a few times with past male and female partners. No matter what, the bra doesn't come off and the breasts stay in. I'll take off everything else, but if I go full nude, then I don't feel like the girl I'm supposed to be.

docrobbysherry
03-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Interesting post, Sammy! I'm looking forward to the replies!

Maybe other folks do it the same way Sherry and I do? Without undressing at all?

Just say, "Yeah, sex sounds great! Just remember, NO HANDS AND NO TOUCHING!"

Cynthia Anne
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Yeah been there! I agree with Anna Marie! Bra, breast and hair stays! With lipstick in reaching distance!

NicoleScott
03-09-2011, 11:45 AM
It's hard enough to be a crossdresser. I'd make a lousy crossundresser.

katesometimes
03-09-2011, 12:55 PM
I lose the panties and as little else as possible...

-Tatyana

Nicole L.
03-09-2011, 01:16 PM
The thing's that I would have a problem taking off, would be my wig or make-up. I think that would scare me the most. But probably not as much as who I was with.

linda allen
03-09-2011, 01:25 PM
I've never ben there and never likely will, but to me, everything stays on that doesn't get in the way. Otherwise, you're just a guy.

Stephenie S
03-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Low light is your friend. I would prefer the dark, but that can lead to some rather funny and unintended results.

All women are self conscious about SOMETHING. Just buying a bathing suit is a traumatic experience for most of us. So relax. This is just women stuff. I thought you wanted to be a woman.

Stephie

Diana Rae
03-09-2011, 01:38 PM
I have no chance of ever being in this position. However, I would think that whoever you're with really needs to know whats up. I have heard stories of many who were beat up for this.

sissystephanie
03-09-2011, 02:07 PM
I would never have a man undress me unless I was knocked out, and badly hurt! I am a man and my sex for almost 50 years was with my dear late wife!! We undressed each other!!

teri50
03-09-2011, 02:25 PM
I agree with Tatyanna, the panties can go, but everything else is gonna stay...I feel sexy dressed as a lady, and don't want that taken away just for a few minutes of pleasure...

Jeannie
03-09-2011, 02:48 PM
There is an old joke where a man takes a women back to his place and by the time everything padded and added has come off she has disappeared. That's kind of the way it works for us except by the time everything comes off she has disappeared and a nude man has appeared seemingly out of no where. I have only been with my wife and she doesn't want to have sex with Jeannie but that's OK.

Jeannie

StarrOfDelite
03-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Since you specify that you are speculating about this situation, I am assuming that you're talking about a meeting which occurs very early in the relationship. If you've been intimate with someone more than 2-3 times it's pretty hard to keep any secrets about bumps, zits, wrinkles, stretch marks, crooked teeth, appendectomy scars and the odd masculine bit which may surface occasionally. :)

For that early-on encounter, I'd have to say that it depends on the people involved. I don't wear padded panties, and only have small forms to give substance to my bra, but I have asked men if they'd prefer me to keep the bra on, or take it off to enhance the illusion. The bra is irrelevant to me, and (I hope this doesn't get me banned) some people want access to my nipples. The wig, makeup and earrings stay on by my choice, and if I'm wearing stockings they remain, too. I love Thigh-Highs.

By the way, I've never felt "fake" in my life. As a sexual partner I'm not a substitute for a gender woman, I'm an alternative. In my experience men who are attracted to me prefer that I'm not a gender woman.

Barbara Dugan
03-09-2011, 08:10 PM
On those situations I used to wear breast forms only. This days I have to admit I feel somehow inadequate of what I got.... even I can go without clothes with no problem an still looking decent..I am always honest about my gender I dont get a trhrill trying to surprise people about it

Jessica_Dillon
03-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Hmmmm. Takes me too long to get ready to go out, and the only person who would be doing the undressing is my wife. She and Jessica are girlfriends, and that's it. So I don't think this is anything I'll ever have to worry about. So, I don't think I'm much help in answering your question. Sorry.!

Raychel
03-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I am happily married and my wife is totally turned off by my fem side. So honestly I can't see that I will have this problem. :heehee:

Roberta Marie
03-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I've only once made love while I was en femme, and found it a quite unsatisfying experience. My wife, likewise, was not all that thrilled. So, I doubt if it will ever be an issue in the future.

kimdl93
03-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Interesting question. I don't wear any padding beside my forms, and once the lights go out, we pretty much let nature run its course w/o worry about the rest.

jenniferj
03-10-2011, 10:21 AM
If you planned ahead, you could slip into a flattering nightie :) With or without padding, depending on what you plan on doing. In the olden days, you could strip to your sexy, lacy full slip. (sigh)

-jj

bobbie sue
03-10-2011, 10:54 AM
i do not wear any pading i am a true 36b live female 24/7my wife loves to take controll for i am very sumisve lov bobbie sue

t-girlxsophie
03-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Boobs have got to stay,esp as (now how to word this) my wife does love to have a good feel :heehee:

Rogina B
03-10-2011, 08:34 PM
If it is the validation of feeling female as well as the illusion,best keep it all on! Remember",have fun,but wash up when you are through".

Sophie86
03-10-2011, 11:01 PM
It's a small area of contention between my wife and I. Her preference is to have it all off, and mine is to keep at least some of it on, especially the breasts and the hair. Seeing as how it doesn't come up nearly as often as I would like, I've been able to insist that if it's a Sophie night, then I get to stay Sophie. :)

AshleyJones
03-11-2011, 08:16 AM
The closest I have come to this was back when I was first discovering trans and my first and only time cd (so far) it was only me and one of my pan-sexual (who later came to his own identity of trans FTM) friends hanging out alone at my house she (at the time) and I began cuddling in our underwear and though I didn't have padded panties I did have a bra and "homemade" breast-forms on and honestly I enjoyed leaving them on and I didn't feel fake at the time and from that single experience I feel that if that situation ever actually happened (with real breast-forms) strictly speaking of the breast forms I would rather leave them on to enhance the experience.

PretzelGirl
03-11-2011, 12:06 PM
I am not a serial padder, so it isn't as much an issue. But some nights are for me and some are for her. So it gets mixed up depending on mood.

suchacutie
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
This thread is really aimed at a fundamental question for all of us: At what point in the process of transformation does our mind "click" into the intended gender, and this is a question of both directions! There also might be a hysteresis, making that "point" different in each direction. There have been a number of threads that ask, "at what point in your transformation do you feel like your femme self?" with answers that range from stockings to heels to hair to lipgloss. There might be a "never-never" land in which we concentrate on the mechanics to, say, remove all the male things and add lingerie and heels before we can stand in front of a mirror and enjoy putting on makeup en femme!

Therefore, the reverse is also true. How much can you remove and still feel you are your femme self? It might mean that in this situation you'd need to have an extensive lingerie, maybe including a corset, in order to maintain the aura of your femme self.

Frankly, Tina avoids all this by letting her male self handle the intimacy stuff :) So much simpler in many ways!

:)

MonicaGirly
03-16-2011, 02:31 AM
if i ever get into this situation, nothing comes off except my panties, so that i can still feel like the woman i am

2SpeedTranny
03-16-2011, 02:52 AM
I'd rather feel my woman, than feel "like" a woman. ;) So clothes, during sex, remain safely on the floor.

Tried it with a wig on. Took days to comb out all the tangles... couple more times of that, and practicality and a cool head (get it?) won out over fantasy. :)

Vickie_CDTV
03-16-2011, 02:56 AM
This came up with my old girlfriend (and wasn't common sadly.) I always removed the forms before being intimate; given how fragile silicone breast forms are, I feared damaging them. Since I cannot feel anything when the forms are touched, it also seemed silly to block the sensation of being touched there. I always kept on as much of the lingerie as on as possible, not because I want to feel I am a woman versus a man, but just because I enjoyed the lingerie for its own sake.

I only use breast forms, no other padding. It would probably help me pass, but it just isn't really appealing to me.

Ms Jennifer
03-16-2011, 03:42 AM
A cute little nightie works for me,

prene
03-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Cannot happen with me.
I am the woman and I could never let anything out or remove my breast forms.
I love keeping them on anyway.

Phyliss
03-16-2011, 04:14 AM
How to answer this without TMI.

By the time "that" point is reached, the other person "knows" and usually doesn't care. If they have some reservation about my "revealing" too much, I maintain the persona at a point where they're still comfortable.

Personally, I'd rather have eveything remain on, and make all the necessary effort, however, that means "nothing" for me.

I guess you could look at it as some sort of "trade off" ... How much are you willing to "give up" for how much you "get"

Every situation is different

noeleena
03-16-2011, 04:53 AM
Hi.

All tho this may sound odd in some ways . any ways .

Tho im a woman im a non sexual one & have been for 14 years. iv never been interested in men my skin would crawl if a man touched me , in the meaning of what we are talking about . iv had one partner & thats been for 37 years tho of cause we live apart. does not stop us being friends just the same. i still hug her & ill look after her.

Even tho i can or could, ????, have an other friend sexualy it wont happen nor can i . any way thats that side .

in answer to your ?. oh dear ,

could i get undressed in front of others , well yes i did while over in Phuket . I was asked to in front of & PLEASE take it in the way its intended .

Really it was just so nice ,

just after i had my sugerys i was asked if a group of women could have a look at me as i was a quest there , there were 7 young women & so i showed them what it was like , my breasts & then my virginia, of cause they had to touch .

For me this was just so delightfull the looks on thier faces & the utter delight they showed , It really was so lovely. for me it was just so neat.

The second group were ladyboys about 10 & of cause i showed them as well . they too were surprised & yes it was nice.

When i went to the village i was prepared for this & i sort of expected this to happen tho its not someting we d do here back home .

The people i was with are very accepting & yes it was nice to share in a way that i would not normaly do any where as im very selfconsuious . of my body. so yes i can be undressed & youll see a woman ,

For some one who does not like low tops & people seeing my breasts or much else, this was really being so very open like i was giveing a part of my self in a way that would be so hard to do. any where. yet it was right for me at this time. yea it was cool. = so neat.

...noeleena...

Rogina B
03-16-2011, 08:52 AM
Sounds like wonderful acceptance and support..thanks for telling about it.. Rogina

BiancaEstrella
03-16-2011, 01:58 PM
If I'm looking and feeling as hot as possible, I'd like to remain that way for as long as possible. The counter to that is that I'm near-extremely sensual pretty much everywhere once I'm in that mood, so the best recourse for me may be to gradually lose the clothing as she explores me more. To finish with my wig displaced and one heel on isn't so bad, is it?

Gina738
03-16-2011, 02:36 PM
I have no issue taking all but the hair and make up off when with men as I am playing the female role I will do the best with what I have.

Fab Karen
03-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Personally all the people I've been with ( including GG's ) didn't have an issue with what equipment I've got. Sometimes I've removed breast forms so that area on me can get play. Generally keep wig & make-up on & often lingerie ( including stockings ).

Yolanda_Voils
03-18-2011, 09:12 AM
In the olden days, you could strip to your sexy, lacy full slip. (sigh)

Huh ? Am I wrong for wearing long slips still ? j/k I do and love them, my favorite is a Lemon Yellow with nice lace edges.

The only thing I remove is 'panties' ,, I'll never give up my garter belt, thigh high's and open-toe ankle wrap pumps :)

Wendi_cd
03-24-2011, 10:41 AM
Oh gosh where to start!

It's like I say about padded bras, push up bras water bras. If you take the bra off and the boobs go with it, that's not sexy anymore. Silicone forms + medical adhesive is the way to go. I got a neat trick of taking off the bra while still wearing a shirt. There's just something about losing the bra and keeping the breasts, and now without the bra, they bounce and jiggle even more. ::giggle::

At a minimum, I'm keeping the wig and the forms. I like to keep some kind of top on just because my forms don't exactly match my skin tone but in low light they just look untanned :)

If the skirt is short enough, I might keep that too, just for the look.

As for forms being fragile? News to me, mines been 'man handled' enough if they were fragile they would have long since been destroyed. :) Had a form pulled off once, we had a good laugh, I put it back on and now know you can't be pulling on them that hard, especially at the edges.

marissa_sissy
03-24-2011, 11:05 AM
I have only played with my wife, who is awesome btw, and in those cases I do not undress completely on purpose. I dont like to. I feel very sexual, and really enjoy wearing the outfits, and so, she knows not to undress me too much.

I might only add that I have never wore the padded panties. The regular ones in satin, full bottom feel so good, that I guess I have never felt the need. lol.

marissa_sissy
03-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Oh wow. I like that. Man handled and stayed on? No kiddin. Hmmm...

GirlieAmanda
03-25-2011, 12:53 PM
I was very comfortable with my SO the first time we were intimate and had a nice experience because it really didn't matter what we were wearing really. It was fun to be two girls together but really it was more about the human connection and intimacy I found. I found that the clothes were almost an afterthought which I think is a very good thing. It felt more genuine. However I did like the feeling of my wig and bra and panties on. The makeup got all messed up so that didn't matter anymore.LOL

joannemarie barker
03-25-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't mind my clothes coming off,as long as joanne is the name he shouts :)

Alice B
03-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Only had that experience once, but it was so long ago I can't remember what it was like.

AimeeCD
03-26-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm with you AnnaMarie...I only feel as a female when I at least am in my lingerie. And, I've always enjoyed being intimate with my wife when she's still in her lingerie...however, she'd die if she knew I dressed!

Kathy4ever
03-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Never got to expierence that feeling. I guess I would feel the same as real gg who stuffs her bra. I would want total darkness so I would not be judged for what they thought I had up top.

karynspanties
03-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Everything stays on lingerie wise. Panties can be pulled to the side for front and rear access.