Jonien
09-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi

If GRS was avalable to you free payed for by a TV program would you go for it

Sharon
09-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi

If I approved of the doctors performing the surgery, then I would definitely consider it.

Rachel_740
09-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Depends on the agreement. It's a great idea, but my reservations are compromising the privacy of my children and if I could still choose the surgeon I want.

If it could be done anonymously and with the surgeon of my choice then yes, no doubt about it :) . Do you know something that could save me loads of money?

Anne

Caitlyn
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM
If FFS was on offer......I would snap it up. We cant get FFS on the NHS. Do you know if there is an offer for that? lol

Vaerise
09-23-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi

Not really, as said before in a previous post. Nobody would know what is between our legs unless we let them see it....
And I feel its not worth outing ourselves to the public and getting ridiculed wherever we go even if GRS is free.

Although if FFS was thrown in to help us look passable, we might begin to consider.

MandyTS
09-23-2005, 08:19 PM
I feel FFS is more important that SRS, although SRS is what "makes" you a woman, not FFS... but it would be very important to pass, about as much as the surgury... it does open some interesting doors though in regards to going stelth, etc.

Jonien
09-24-2005, 04:06 AM
If I approved of the doctors performing the surgery, then I would definitely consider it.

Just the two of us then

I am serprized

CutieJulie
10-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Let me think about that for a fe...... ummm yea!