PDA

View Full Version : Tucking. Please help!!!!

AshleyJones
03-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Ok so I am rather new to being trans. I only began to realize about 2.5 years ago that I was trans and it has only been about a month that I found the more accurate identity of bi-gendered. This being said I'm sure most of you can appreciate my lack of knowledge and experience. The reason I am posting is because about a week ago I stumbled upon this site and discovered the act of tucking. Needless to say the concept intrigued me greatly. However once I started reading how to do said tucking I found myself rather frightened and actually began to cry.

I no longer feel as frightened as I did. I am aware that most people find it to not be painful and I feel more confident that there aren't many if any health risks. What I am not comfortable with yet is m knowledge of how to actually do said act. The three biggest questions that I still have are as follows:

1) Everything I have read refers to the (forgive me but i cant remember the correct name at this hour) tubes which the boys originally descend. The problem is I cant find them. Where are the exactly? 2) And once I have found them do they move behind or in-front of the pelvic bone?

3) the one situation of health risks I was unsuccessful in finding information on the health risks of was that of becoming excited while tucked.
I am still new to this site and not completely familiar with the site rules so if my questions are unanswerable in common forum space please pm me.

Elena Ornamental
03-11-2011, 07:55 AM
On your question 3, I think the question is whether the testicles make more sperm when they spend time in a warmer physiological environment (tucked). I assume you don't need directions on how to tuck; your questions seem to go beyond that. Best, Elena Ornamental

AshleyJones
03-11-2011, 08:24 AM
When I posted I was trying to phrase it as atomically as possible because I'm still new and am not quite confident on what is allowed to be said and what isn't basically I can't find the hole that they tuck into and feel that knowing which direction hole goes would make it easier to find.

Sally24
03-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Some people have luck getting the testicles back up into the body cavity. I find it much more practical for me to tuck the penis down and between the testicles. This gives me the desired flat front and in tight jeans I even get a "camel toe".

It's not so much a tube as an opening that the testicles originally descended thru.

AshleyJones
03-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I have tried just pulling everything back but I'm so sensitive to pain down there that I can't talk more than a few steps without accidentally moving my legs too close together and feeling like I've been punched, hard.

Sandra
03-11-2011, 09:33 AM
I think you may find this thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?59176-The-Art-of-Tucking-v2.0) helpful.