PDA

View Full Version : Avon calling,missed a chance

t-girlxsophie
03-11-2011, 02:51 PM
My Wife ordered some items from Avon and today the girl was at the door with the delivery,I swithered about going to answer the door dressed ,but chickened out getting my stepson to answer the door instead.Kicking myself now,thinking I should just have answered the door,thought I looked presentable enough,still maybe could have been a bit of a shock to her,maybe I should forewarn her next time we place an order and give it a go.

Sophie

Shelly Preston
03-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Nice Idea Sophie

I suppose you need to think about how much the avon lady will want to sell you :D

Sophie86
03-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Heh. If I were selling Avon door to door, and came upon a crossdresser, I know exactly what I would be thinking: CHA-CHING!!! :heehee:

t-girlxsophie
03-11-2011, 04:26 PM
LOL Girls,well I just spent £25 in work my friend does it too,If Avon Rep takes it well Sophie,it'll be well worth her while ££££££ :heehee:

Sophie

Deanna B
03-11-2011, 04:40 PM
hi sophie how are you . my wife sell avon and she gots pounds of me. i got 6 bottles of different perfume then she uses it the same with my nail polish . lets not go in to my clothes she uses.dear of her cheeky cow:D:D take care love deanna

Cynthia Anne
03-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Twenty years ago, my Avon lady always came to the door when I was 'dressed'! The only thing she thought was, how much money she was going to make!

Anne2345
03-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Heh. If I were selling Avon door to door, and came upon a crossdresser, I know exactly what I would be thinking: CHA-CHING!!! :heehee:

LOL!!! No doubt, and completely true!

t-girlxsophie
03-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Well,the Avon Lady came back today and I did it,went to the door and answered it En Femme,straight away bonus,she wasn't a neighbour.She did,I must admit look a little shocked,but nothing too worrying,I gave her my Wifes ;)order,Well she said a cheery bye,and went away with the £42 order,I didn't hear any audable CHA-CHING!!!!! but with 2 orders amounting to nearly £80,maybe she was waiting to be out of earshot,before letting loose,Only time will tell if me outing myself costs us the goodies or not

Sophie

elita
03-14-2011, 03:16 PM
My partner (GG) is an Avon rep, and she always gets something for me when she gets enough orders. A lipstick, nail polish, always something. She placed an order today and asked me what I would like so I asked for beautifully feminine pyjamas. I had to go back to work as she was ordering, I'll find out later if she placed the order.

She is also a rep for a Spanish company call Cristian Lay. They have the most beautiful underwear, I always order from their catalog too.