PDA

View Full Version : Shortest time you would dress.

Sandygal
03-11-2011, 04:48 PM
My alone time is almost non existant. Sometimes I get a little crabby because I never seem to have any time to dress. So if I get home before everyone else and have at least a half hour, I will dress. That half hour can sometimes remove a whole week of stress. What is the shortest time some of you would dress for and was it worth it?

Crissy Kay
03-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I usually get about two or three hours cd time in on either or both weekend nights. If my SO is away, I can get lots more time. She is ok with it, but I still feel a little strange dressed up with her, for some reason.

katesometimes
03-11-2011, 05:13 PM
I have dressed for very short periods, sometimes just enough time to get the clothes on, check myself out in the mirror and then take them off. Even this short dress up time can help relieve the urge. My problem is times when the kids are out is limited. Damn the modern kids and doing things online...I was almost never home when I was a kid.

-Tatyana

Elaine Lynn
03-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Sometimes I get a few hours and other times its 15 minutes. Kids in and out and friends dropping by sometimes can disrupt your plans. But 15 minutes a day can sometimes satisify my urges.

Anne2345
03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Any amount of time is worth it!

Debra Russell
03-11-2011, 05:50 PM
I get so frustrated at not having any "Debbie" time but I have resigned myself to coming to this forum or shopping if I don't get at least a couple of hours to be in femm mode. I just need more than a few minutes in front of the mirror -- I want to be out and about but we all do what we have to !!!!

HannahDLuv
03-11-2011, 06:19 PM
i've had times when i finally think i have time to dress. and i spend 30 mins getting ready only to have a roommate come back. then i have to hop into the shower and wash everything off and change. not fun, but it is somewhat thrilling. wasn't worth it though. i have so little time to dress that when i finally get a chance to i want my 2-5 hours of alone time.

if you can't find time you can always try wearing lingerie underneath.

Byron
03-11-2011, 06:21 PM
I usually prefer a full afternoon. The shortest time I'll take advantage of is two hours. This is rare though, anything less just isn't worth the hassle really.

Sophie86
03-11-2011, 06:30 PM
I spent 15-30 minutes earlier today before getting my shower, trying out some cleavage options, and then hopping into a dress to see how they worked. (Of course, I had to have the wig on too, because one just doesn't look right without it.) Other times I might dress up just to lie down for an hour's nap. It makes a nice break in the day and puts me in a better frame of mind.

TGMarla
03-11-2011, 08:00 PM
It's changed over the years. I once did a dress-up session in 18 minutes flat. But uh..... it was sexual back then. As my female appearance got more complicated and complete, it started taking me longer and longer to dress and enjoy it at all, sexual or not. So now-a-days, if I don't have about two or three hours, I just bag it.

RenneB
03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
When the delivery driver gets here after the kids are home, it's a quick up to the room, lock the door and try on what I just got in the mail. A quick look in the mirror and a heavy sigh (happy relaxed feeling), then back to the uncomfy clothes. 10 minutes is great. During the weekday, I currently get about six hours of alone time to dress and relax... Those six hours I'm able to shower, shave legs,etc. lotion, makeup, dress to the hilt and relax. Each day I seem to be getting a little better at the make up routine. I'm learning the drying times between lotion, makeup, and which piece of clothing I can put on and not smuge the makeup.

Renne.....

ChristineM
03-11-2011, 08:16 PM
My wife gets up and leaves for work two hours before I do. Once in a while I'll wake up while she's getting ready and can't get back to sleep so when she leaves, I get up, shower, etc, and then dress. Go downstairs, have the coffee that I usually take with me, read the paper (which I'll step out and get, it's still dark). Then off comes the magic and get ready for work. So I get anywhere from 30-60 minutes. Perhaps the reason I couldn't get back to sleep is that I needed a little Christine time.

I don't do the full magic (go, GO, DERMABLEND!) on the face. Lipstick, eye shadow, and a little powder.

LeeAnnRose
03-11-2011, 09:05 PM
How long really depends on my mood and how I am feeling. If I have enough time to feel I can accomplish something and feel relaxed, I do it. If my time would be too short, I wait it out. I think it is worse to have to rush.

Byron
03-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Yeah, you don't want to rush, cause that's when you forget to put something away. ;)

april_lynn
03-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I would dress for whatever time I can. Sometimes I go all out, and sometimes I just put on some women's lounge wear with a bra and forms and forget the makeup. Any time that I get I take!

April

Debglam
03-11-2011, 10:48 PM
I get so frustrated at not having any "Debbie" time but I have resigned myself to coming to this forum or shopping if I don't get at least a couple of hours to be in femm mode. I just need more than a few minutes in front of the mirror -- I want to be out and about but we all do what we have to !!!!

Must be a "Debbie" thing!:) I need to go "full femme" to be satisfied and at this stage of the game it takes me about 2 hours to shower and get ready. :sad:

Spend more time on the forum when I can't dress.

Debby

Cynthia Anne
03-12-2011, 12:10 AM
24Hours each day would be my shortest time!ha! I would relish every 30 minutes I had if I was in that situation!

Jessica_Dillon
03-12-2011, 12:57 AM

I'm going to have to go ahead and just say "Ditto" to that....but insert Jessica time for me!

larissa-laurie
03-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Mostly morning time when I have half an hour of Larissa time, only skirt and longerie, somtimes bra and top. But it is just enough to want more and just enough to feel good.

Eryn
03-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Good dressing time is hard to come by. If I only have a little time I do little things like shoes. If I have no time I just relax in the girl jeans (sorry Karren) I usually wear and feel comfy.

darla_g
03-12-2011, 02:07 AM
3 hours minimum and it has to be the whole thing, wig makeup clothes etc

linda allen
03-12-2011, 09:29 AM
I usually get about two or three hours cd time in on either or both weekend nights. If my SO is away, I can get lots more time. She is ok with it, but I still feel a little strange dressed up with her, for some reason.

If my wife was OK with it, I would probably dress two or three times a week fo much of the day. And I mean bra, forms, padded panties, wig, etc. It depends on how OK she was with it.

So to answer the OP's question, an hour or so, but just a bra and forms.

VanessaVW
03-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Minimum 30 minutes, but I do enjoy longer alone times (2 hours plus)

vickyv
03-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Well the longer the better. But I have worn things under my drab clothes just to satisfy the urge. Still need an hour at least.

suchacutie
03-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Under regular home circumstances, becoming Tina is an event! It's that complete immersion in the feminine side of life and the process of transformation is an important part of the event. The transformation process provides the time to move slowly and completely from one gender to the other. By the time the nails are dry (and hard), and the outfit is chosen, the lingerie is being worn, heels, then makeup, then outer clothes, then hair, then lipgloss and jewelry, an hour has passed and there is no masculinity to be found!

On the other hand: when I travel alone for business, the hotel room belongs to Tina. Her shoes are in the closet next to the door and the first thing that happens when I enter the room is to change shoes, and that is all I need for transition! However, the room has been transformed as much as possible. The bathroom sink area contains all the moisturizers and stuff that Tina needs for everyday (the maids never mind one bit, in fact they've on occasion arranged the items as they clean the area!). If I am only staying in the room for a few minutes, the heels are all that change. If I'm staying for a while, the clothes will change, and maybe the hair. If I'm in for the night then the transformation becomes as complete as my wardrobe will allow (weight restrictions on baggage is a pain when you are packing for 2!).

So, Tina has two possible situations for transformation and time: The "event", and the "insta-change"!!!

What a wild life we all lead! :)

tina

GingerLeigh
03-12-2011, 09:54 AM
I never get time. It is usually broken into little pieces. Even when I do get a planned day, something always scrubs it. Shortest time? 7 minutes +/- 5 min. Get to put something on, then quickly rip it off. Ugh, life is so unfair.

WandaRae2009
03-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Sometimes when really stressed and the pink fog is heavy a quick dress-up of less than half an hour is enough to part the fog and allow the focus back on the tasks a hand.

britney
03-12-2011, 06:02 PM
as long as i have time to put the stuff on and take it off i go for it!

Sarah Doepner
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Sometimes I'll get as little as 15 minutes if I've just returned from shopping en drab with something girly I want to try to make sure is the right size with padding and forms in place. If I'm going to dress and do makeup, please give me a couple of hours at least. If I'm going to add perfume, then I need hours and hours.

Helen Grandeis
03-12-2011, 08:27 PM
One hour. My wife avoids going up stairs due to arthritis and fibromyalgia; however, she is quite capable of doing it. Therefore, I like to transform only when I know she will be at work or out of town.

danica d
03-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Sometimes its less than an hour or whenever I can fit it in...going to try getting workouts in enfemme soon to see if that boosts the girly time. Now if I could only get used to this dang sportsbra, LOL.

PretzelGirl
03-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Any time is good time. I just might vary the quantity and effort based on the time available.

Jolene
03-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Living alone here I can dress almost anytime. Before work most mornings for maybe 15 or 20 minutes, dressing really starts the day out nice for me. Putting a bra, pantyhose and an outfit on feels so nice if only for a short time. In a perfect world I could go off to my job without changing. Oh Well ......

Veronica Lacey
03-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Sandygal...

I like to have at least 90 minutes for it to be worth the effort. It is nice to be able to sit down and relax wearing such things rather than just throw them on for the sake of dressing. Having said that, if times were limited one must take what one can get, yes?

:)

APRIL0401
03-13-2011, 01:21 PM
My shortest time would be maybe 20 minutes before work in the morning. I would get dressed real fast and walk around the walking trail in the park. I live right by the park. I get a chance to fulfill my need to dress plus I get a little exercise.

Melody Phillips
03-13-2011, 02:17 PM
With a house full of kids and work, I sometimes get an hour or two. I wish I had more time.

Christine1954
03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
I get to dress fully normally only one weekend evening of each week. I do however dress in my nightwear almost everynight from early evening through to preparing for work and having breakfast the following morning. I love to prepare for the weekend during the week and if I have been shopping I look forward to wearing the new item for the evening when it does come.
Christine1954

docrobbysherry
03-13-2011, 08:06 PM
I think I managed a rushed 3 hour session last year! That's probably my RECORD!

Pantyhose Queen
03-13-2011, 10:41 PM
I take any time I can get, but sometime all it takes for me is to put something on and take a look in the mirror and that can be a huge attitude adjustment!

danielletorresani
03-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Unless it's at least an hour, hour and a half, then it's just not worth it to me.

Samantha_Smile
03-14-2011, 05:13 AM
I need 2 or 3 hours time dressed minimum, not counting time spent putting makeup on, or applying nails, brushing my wig through, ironing a dress or whatever, or time spent cleaning up everything when Im done.
If Im taking all that time to get ready, then it has to be worth it.

Lorna
03-14-2011, 07:07 AM
I need to have at least one hour to make it worthwhile. That allows 15 minutes for dressing, 15 minutes for taking the clothes off again and putting them away and just 30 minutes enjoying being dressed. Sometimes, though, I decide that it's too much trouble for too little reward. I don't do the make-up or the hair....that would take much more time.

Rachel05
03-14-2011, 08:49 AM
I too struggle with alone time too but would consider it well worth the effort for even 15 mins, just that feeling of total relaxing into my other me is so theraputic

I would however love to dress in the house with my SO, that would not bother me one bit, but right now she would have an issue, even though she knows

Mary Jane
03-14-2011, 09:38 AM
I need 2 or 3 hours minimum to dress. It is too much work to go with any shorter time. I don't dress unless I can do the makeup.

Tina B.
03-14-2011, 10:17 AM
For a couple of hours, I will throw on a pair of Capri's and a tee, half a day, skirt and blouse, forms and maybe a week
twenty four hours or more, then it's full make up, dress and heels. But then most time around the house, I'm dresses some where between under dressed, to mixed, male and female clothing, to dressed to the nines. Seldom ever find me in just male gear.
Tina B.

il.dso
03-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Great question.
My crossdressing time varies greatly.
Sometimes I can have an extended period of time, up to a full day,
when I can try on several different outfits, feel very relaxed and totally enjoy the experience.
Other times, I am SO desperate to crossdress and I only have about 10 minutes.
I'll quickly get undressed, choose an outfit, look in the mirror, enjoy the transformation
and then quickly undress before any one comes home.
Time to dress...yet another crossdressing challenge.

sometimes_miss
03-14-2011, 08:30 PM
When I was married, I usually only got an hour or two between when I got home, and when my wife got home, so I had to make do with that. Pretty much any amount of time is better than none.

Frédérique
03-15-2011, 08:36 PM
What is the shortest time some of you would dress for and was it worth it?

About an hour, and YES it was worth it! :)

I can get dressed up very quickly, in fact I’m trained that way, looking ahead for a short span of time when I can dress and enjoy the (brief) moment of bliss. Luckily, my presentation is not too elaborate, so I can change on the fly and alternate between drab and fabulous…
:battingeyelashes:

dominique
03-16-2011, 05:33 AM
For me its got to be at least an hour, because it takes me at least 20 mins to get dressed and roughly the same the other side so 20 mins is not worth it.

BettyShore
03-16-2011, 02:52 PM
I get a lot of opportunity to dress. But I have never stopped enjoying dressing even for a few minutes. Kind of like checking in with myself. ;-)

JaytoJillian
03-16-2011, 04:56 PM
3 hours minimum and it has to be the whole thing, wig makeup clothes etc

Ditto for me. I don't like to be rushed--not worth it for me.