PDA

View Full Version : Madaam librarian

APRIL0401
03-11-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm here in my local library. It's just me and the two female librarians. What do we have in common? Is it our love of books? No. We're all wearing bras, panties, blouses, female pants and makeup. Last November my laptop crashed on me and I've been coming to my local library a few times a week to use their computers. I would arrive around 7pm and stay until closing time at 8pm. I usually have the place to myself. It's just me and the two female librarians. I live in a small town and we all know each other. After a while I started wearing different articles of woman's clothing. Like tonight I have on a simple pair of black pants, a cute blouse, and I keep my black hoodie on. I have on just a hint of makeup. My nails are painted in a neautral color. I'm also wearing lip gloss. They never pay any attention to me. I walk in, say good evening, and walk to a table. They have no clue. I leave just before closing. My biggest worry would be if someone would come in and sit at the same table and get close to me. I'm sure they would smell my perfume. But so for so good. I'm going to buy a new computer this weekend so my fun is going to come to an end.

Phyliss Hdson
03-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Your fun only has to stop if you want it to. No reason you could not make an occasional trip to the library.

Cynthia Anne
03-12-2011, 12:20 AM
All fun has to come to an end only if you choose it too! I say keep going! YOU WILL GET BRAVER EACH TIME! Until you walk in with heels and a dress on! THEN the REAL FUN starts! Hugs!