PDA

View Full Version : that "Unique Woman"

Khriss
09-23-2005, 05:06 PM
ohh I've seen them ... but.. I never met a woman that understood my X-dressing desires,, seems to me others do a "catch up" or, you never realized the real me- kind of trackt.....as I just feel screwed.. as to ...a woman who could realy understand ,my desire to look -feel - femminine-...as I said ..bumm luck eh?

Julie York
09-23-2005, 05:17 PM
I'd settle for a woman that understood the 'normal' me. And that's a stretch. :D

But good luck .

Laurie Ann
09-23-2005, 08:00 PM
I am fortunate I have a woman who understands the male me now I just need to find a way to get her to understand Laurie Ann

LaceLuvr's GG
09-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Ok.. please define normal??? LOL

I am proud to say that I am a VERY understanding and supportive GG... we're out here... now that I'm with a CDer.. I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Keep looking.. we're here to be found

Hugs

uknowhoo
09-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe you've got a sister you could introduce to Khriss?? :rolleyes:

FionaAlexis
09-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Yes Khriss - It is incredibly difficult to find a woman who will accept you as transgendered. I think that goes with the territory.

I think many of us who are in relationships with women have arrived here partly because we were either quite deceptive or less than open in the early stages of the relationship.

But take heart - it is not impossible - we obviously have a few examples on this forum. As Woody Allen said 90% of success is showing up - so you got put your true self out there.

Fiona xx

Rachel Morley
09-23-2005, 10:35 PM
I absolutely know that I am the one of the luckiest people in the whole wide world (that's my perception). I get PMs every day telling me I am so lucky to have Marla as my wife.

So are there women out there who truly love cders for the "femme thing" ? ....well yes there are, my wife being one of them. So how do you meet one of these women?.....well here's the problem, they don't like to volunteer this information (who would in their shoes?) and also it takes time. Marla didn't know she liked cding at first, she only liked girly guys, which is not the same.

Meeting the woman of your (cding) dreams is like meeting the woman of any other dream. It just happens. You can't make someone love you and you certainly can't make something happen just because you want it to. But I would say, trust in love, and if it's meant to be it'll happen!

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-23-2005, 10:40 PM
i showed my wife the first week we met that im a cd,,,,that way if she dont like it u got nothing invested. :D

michelle19845
09-23-2005, 10:53 PM
well,i guess i will have to wait for that "perfect time" to happen on it's own! any tips? i'm open!

michelle

Penny Dreadful GG
09-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Hi, Penny here. I love cders and believe that I 'get it.'

We 'unique' women who love cders are definitely out there, hoping to meet the gurl of our dreams. But like many things in life, it does not happen quickly for a variety of reasons. It is quite challenging to find a suitable partner, for a common interest in cding does not a relationship make. Many cders find it terribly difficult to disclose their interests, as do many ggs who enjoy cders. What an awkward dance we do!

Best of luck to all of us in our pursuit of happiness. :)

ladyfydiana
09-24-2005, 10:31 PM
I'd settle for a woman that understood the 'normal' me. And that's a stretch. :D

But good luck .Julie thats how I feel,if I am having a hard time finding that special lady as a "regular " guy.It sure wont happen when I am wearing my tight short skirt.

Tone
09-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I dont even attempt to say I understand why my SO crossedress's.I don't attempt to say I understand why I accept it.She likes it,I like her to do it and thats enough.As Penny mentioned You need to click with that person on the 'normal 'aspects of life beside the cding.The odds of it happening are high but never give up. Think of that 'Unique' woman coming into your life often.Make nice ,pleasant posts,Picture her reaction reading them.Let GG's know you are available as you did tonight. Stay on the forum there are always GG's joining and looking for a CD partner.I found the person of my dreams here and so can you ! :p

Lauren_T
09-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Julie thats how I feel,if I am having a hard time finding that special lady as a "regular " guy.It sure wont happen when I am wearing my tight short skirt.Don't be so pessimistic! If you look around here, you will see that it does happen... :<3: and consider this: known from the very beginning, your CDing never has to be secret or become an issue... indeed, it can be yet another bond of intimacy, instead of a barrier to it... I personally have the impression that GGs have been warmer toward me and easier to converse with since I started living in clearly androgynous mode - and I've never been what anyone would call 'confident'...

DonnaT
09-25-2005, 02:34 AM
One thing is for sure, anyone still in the closet isn't going to find her in there with them.

Khriss
09-25-2005, 03:25 AM
wow... positive responses and ... Hello Penny !! (iknowmybadhehe) I rumba.etc....hehe xx"K"

Penny Dreadful GG
09-25-2005, 08:20 AM
Seems like many of us, no matter what side of the fence we find ourselves on, are having similar difficulties connecting with that special someone.

I am so glad to have support and encouragement from everyone here, and hopefully can provide the same from my perspective.

I can't help but think that if it has happened for others, it will happen for us as well. The trick is in being patient, and leaving no stone unturned (so to speak).

Hi Kriss; thanks for the compliments. *wink*

Sophia Rearen
09-25-2005, 09:01 AM
Khriss,
Any chance in getting out enfemme? Your chances of finding that certain someone will certainly increase. Along with the disapproval I rarely get when I tell someone I'm a CD, I often get lots of positive reinforcement. Recently, I told a young woman whom I met while working about me, her response was "that's so cool". She is now in beauty school. I'm hoping to be her senior project. Anyway, how about trying salons and womens stores. Your bound to find some excepting GG. Go get em.

Khriss
09-25-2005, 09:19 AM
I dont even attempt to say I understand why my SO crossedress's.I don't attempt to say I understand why I accept it.She likes it,I like her to do it and thats enough.As Penny mentioned You need to click with that person on the 'normal 'aspects of life beside the cding.The odds of it happening are high but never give up. Think of that 'Unique' woman coming into your life often.Make nice ,pleasant posts,Picture her reaction reading them.Let GG's know you are available as you did tonight. Stay on the forum there are always GG's joining and looking for a CD partner.I found the person of my dreams here and so can you ! :p
soo I cyber ...lovr Tone.... can't help it !?! hehe xx"K"

Tone
09-25-2005, 01:29 PM
:angel: Oh Gosh ! Very nice post Khriss ! Stay here and keep looking and I will keep a look out for a possible GG match for you! Think "My GG is looking for me now and drawn to me like a magnet! hugs Tone :rose:

kathy gg
09-25-2005, 02:07 PM
I will just add that understanding the 'why's are not the end all. I dont' know 'why' my husband dresses, all I do know is it makes him happy and content and makes him who he is. I also dont' know 'why' I find it fun, sexy, and exciting. But I do, and I don't worry about the why's on my end either.

What I do know is that there are women out there like Penny, Marla, and me who do enjoy this and have fun with it and have felt this way (although maybe we did not know the words to describe it) for a while!

I know when I was looking (way back when) it was flustrating as well. And although having the cd component in common was great, it was not the total basis for love.

My advice is just if you do meet a receptive woman, be honest about yourself (as much as your gender and sexulaity are concerned) as possible and realize that if 'we' (gg's) like this (a cd/tg guy) it is just as flustrating for us as it is for you in finding the right match.

Good luck in your quest....

Olesha
09-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Kathy
I completely agree. I have an understanding GG who just accepts my dressing is part of who I am. We went shopping on Saturday. She bought me a dress and the thong I'm wearing. UNDERSTANDING GGs ARE WONDERFUL. Every CD should have one.
Olesha

LaceLuvr's GG
09-25-2005, 08:32 PM
I met my SO on the internet. I had NEVER had any exposure to crossdressing before him. He told me upfront before we really got to know each other.. that way he wasn't wasting any of his time.. and it was the fair thing to do. It wasn't the greatest news that I had ever heard... but it was kind of exciting to me to try something new.

I took it one step at a time. I slowly let him start dressing around me so that I got used to it more and more. Like I said in my earlier post.. now that I have a CDer, I wouldn't want it any other way. If things don't work out between us.. I will be looking for a CDer.

Being that we're getting married next year.. I sure hope that doesn't happen.. but I wanted to get my opinion across ;)

Stormgirl
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
I have yet to meet that unique woman,doubt it will ever happen :rolleyes:

ladyfydiana
09-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Don't be so pessimistic! If you look around here, you will see that it does happen... :<3: and consider this: known from the very beginning, your CDing never has to be secret or become an issue... indeed, it can be yet another bond of intimacy, instead of a barrier to it... I personally have the impression that GGs have been warmer toward me and easier to converse with since I started living in clearly androgynous mode - and I've never been what anyone would call 'confident'... Lauren thanks for the possitive words. ;) You also make some good points.I guess it is possible to get to know a GG from here. :)