PDA

View Full Version : My GG neighbor Julie

Kimmycd86
03-13-2011, 04:49 PM
I was all dressed up as kimmy last night when i decided to go outside and have a cigarette. I got outside and went to go light my cigarette and of course my lighter died on me :sad: So i went to go back inside only to discover i had forgotten my key inside ......... great i was locked out. So i went and sat at the table for a bit. Then i seen my new GG neighbor julie coming outside for a cigarette herself. I was kinda scared cause i had never been around her as kimmy. She sat down at the table and smiled at me and told me i looked beautiful :) :daydreaming: Then i asked to use her lighter and she just smiled and handed it to me. After about an hour of us talking she asked me if i was doing anything later. I nervously said no, and she told me to come over to her apartment later, she said she was going to help me get all made up and that we were going to go to a lesbian bar that is extremely excepting of CD's. It was the best night of my life, i felt so natural as kimmy. The whole night was phenomenal, all the ladies there were extremely nice and excepting of me. When we got home we had a cigarette outside, then when we were going inside she kissed me and said i hope i can spend alot more time with kimmy again really soon.

Brenda Freeman
03-13-2011, 04:53 PM
How fun, you should get locked out more often! By the way how did you get back in your house?

Kimmycd86
03-13-2011, 04:56 PM
I know i should :) I left my apartment door unlocked, i just didn't have the key to the security door. I asked her when we were outside if i was passable and she told me yes without a doubt.

Cynthia Anne
03-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Cute story! The kind I wish I could tell! Like a dream come true!

Patrice_CD
03-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Loved the story! I'm sure there will be many more tales as the weather warms. Glad you had a fantastic evening.

Kimmycd86
03-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Yeah, i had a fantastic evening to say the least. I think she new about kimmy before this though, i was washing some of my outfits and lingerie and she came into the laundry room just as i was taking my clothes out of the dryer, again she just smiled and winked. I haven't ever felt this close to another GG that is this excepting of me being kimmy. I can just be me (kimmy) around her and i feel perfect.

Wendy_Marie
03-13-2011, 07:52 PM
sounds like the great beginning to truly wonderful Lesbian relationship....Lucky You!

Courtney
03-13-2011, 07:55 PM
lucky lucky lucky!!!

docrobbysherry
03-13-2011, 08:02 PM
How ODD, Kimmy!?

I had almost the EXACTLY the same dream just the other nite!

Sara Jessica
03-13-2011, 08:09 PM
How ODD, Kimmy!?

I had almost the EXACTLY the same dream just the other nite!

ROTFLMFAO

:laughing:

It took me forever to figure out what this meant...and this is the first time I'm using it but it's sooooooo appropriate right now:

Classic Doc, simply classic!!!

Maria in heels
03-13-2011, 08:22 PM
It sounds like you have a great new friend there, and someone to just hang out with that is totally accepting ... great !

GG Kathy
03-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Great for you Kimmy, I hope it works out however you want it to

katesometimes
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
You are a lucky girl Kimmy! Either you have a great friend to go out with or a new SO to share life with. Win-Win it looks like to me.

Kimmycd86
03-14-2011, 08:19 AM
sounds like the great beginning to truly wonderful Lesbian relationship....Lucky You!

Thank you Wendy, we went out again last night after she took me shopping :) :) And i can say we are growing closer and closer every second we spend together. I get chills all over when we kiss, its magical :P

Rachel05
03-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Now isn't that an uplifting story, I love it and what a lovely neighbour to have, thanks for sharing

Kim_Bitzflick
03-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Girl, you are SOOOOO Lucky. Enjoy it.

I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!