PDA

View Full Version : Oh, the cool air with a skirt on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancie64
03-13-2011, 11:06 PM
In a couple of weeks we will be heading out to Vegas where I will be having a makover and my SO has been telling me I should try on and walk in my different pairs of shoes to decide which to take along. Can't take them all!!

So last evening after dark, the walking started. Heels, boots and loafers all got a trial walk. My driveway is over 200 feet long and I must have strolled, walked, and even a few fast paced moves, I think I walked a mile. Tried different skirts, and shoes and still didn't decide which shoes to take along. Will have to do it again in the next week or so. When My SO came home from work this morning, she asked if I had a good time last evening. Oh no, forgot to hang Nancie's coat back in the closet

When you get the chance, take the walk.

Tara Lutschich
03-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Skirt and top or maybe a dress but mostly prefer skirt. Love the feel cool air or any air. Went for a walk last night as it snowed @ 7800' in heels and skirt.

danielletorresani
03-14-2011, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I love the feeling of garters tugging on my thigh high stockings with every step while a gentle breeze whispers up my dress. LOVE IT!

Sally24
03-14-2011, 05:25 AM
I'd have to say that that is the most striking memory I have of my first time out in a skirt. It was Spring and my wife and I walked out of the hotel and into the parking lot. I immediately got little gusts of wind around my fresh shaved legs and swirling up my skirt. It made me feel very vulnerable, and nearly naked! The swishing and movement of a nice skirt or dress along with this feeling is just a great mood setter! I like nice fitting jeans or pants but skirts and dresses are to die for. Have fun in Vegas!

erickka
03-14-2011, 05:30 AM
I was totally excited the first time I had on a skirt and heels on a cool breezy night. I'll remember that feeling forever!

Cynthia Anne
03-14-2011, 06:09 AM
A nice skirt flowing in a breeze is what makes it worth it all! The feeling of freedom! SOOOOOO NICE!

Stephenie S
03-14-2011, 06:18 AM
I have to agree.

The nicest thing about summer is being able to wear next to nothing. I don't like having to shave so often, though.

S

Maria in heels
03-14-2011, 06:26 AM
Have a great time in Vegas and yes, it is wonderful to walk isn't it?

Tina B.
03-14-2011, 10:55 AM
While checking out that footwear, remember you can put on a few miles walking around the strip, pretty looks good, leaving the hotel, but comfortable may feel better coming back!
Tina B.

Paulette
03-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Be sure to have some flats for day wear and to save your feet for night when you can really step out dressed up, if you are going to a dinner of show. While most women in Vegas during the day will be wearing some form of pant, at night many will be wearing a dress and you will fit right in.

barbie lanai
03-14-2011, 06:21 PM
I did an enfemme weekend in Las Vegas some years ago. Before that weekend, my high heel experience was from the bedroom to the living room and back. Big difference going blocks, but still loved my 4" heels. Practicing on your drive way sounds like a good plan.

Patrice_CD
03-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Agree, the feeling of walking in a nice skirt, in heels, in cool air, with freshly shaven legs. is truly an experience. I will always remember that first night :-)

Loni
03-14-2011, 07:56 PM
one never forgets there first time. a genital breeze and your skirt gets blow along kinda open letting your body know things, the "flutter" of a skirt in a breeze is so great.
real girls may not understand the feeling, as they got to grow up with it.

Alice B
03-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Taking the walk is always fun, especially in a skirt. I assume you are going to DLV and will look forward to meeting you and your SO

docrobbysherry
03-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Brrr! Isn't THAT why girls wear boots and tites? That's MY kind of winter walking in a chill breeze!

Nancie, thanks for reminding me! I MUST find at least ONE other pair of comfy shoes! I CAN'T wear the same Mary Janes for 4 days in Vegas that I wore for the SCC! It's difficult, but I'm hoping a pair of 4"+ heels to go with the 4" MJs!

Alice! I look forward to meeting u!

Kendra Sue
04-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Ahh yes the feeling is like nothing else. What a turn on

Yes can't forget the boots. It adds to the zest of a brisk evening walk

barbara f.
04-05-2011, 09:15 PM
It is a heavenly feel. wish i could do it more often.

Melinda G
04-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I was totally excited the first time I had on a skirt and heels on a cool breezy night. I'll remember that feeling forever!
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

JohnH
04-05-2011, 09:25 PM
I agree with that wonderful feeling of the air going up the skirt. I do so much that I wear denim skirts instead of shorts all the time, even in otherwise male mode. I have only two shorts and over 10 skirts.

Johanna

Kendra Sue
04-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Women are very lucky. They can do it and enjoy the feel with no regrets. Women's clothes are much more attractive than mens

Paula T
04-06-2011, 12:14 AM
I still remember the first time I went outside with a skirt and heels on. It was a cold winter evening and I wanted to feel what is was like to walk outside on the sidewalk and feel the cool air on my legs. I was kind of a chicken and asked one of the other gals to come with me. She did and it was wonderful I think I still have the skirt but not the heels and it was a long time ago early 90's. It does seem crazy to say early 90's as being a long time ago doesn't it.:eek:

linda allen
04-06-2011, 07:44 AM
.......... a genital breeze ............

Was that a typo or intentional? :heehee:

JohnH
04-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Women are very lucky. They can do it and enjoy the feel with no regrets. Women's clothes are much more attractive than mens

Men can enjoy the feeling too, it's just a matter of overcoming the stupid pandemic "masculine anxiety". I really distance myself from being a "macho man" as that is a bunch of hokum.

Johanna

Jmichelle60
04-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Cool air blowing up a skirt is SO wonderful, but definately not cold. Good luck in Vegas.

SometimesKathryn
04-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Years ago, I was at one of those couples resorts with my ex..............during the evenings festivities.....she drug me on stage, (I didnt know what for) and the challenge was to take your husband back to the room, dress him in your (the wifes) clothes, and be back in 20 min.

LOL, Id had enough to drink and said "what the heck"................after the 20 min, we came back, I was in a denim mini, with a white lace halter.................

What I remember most.........was how WONDERFUL the breeze coming off of the ocean felt blowing up my skirt.......I STILL love it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way..............I took first place...............LOL

Stephanie47
04-06-2011, 03:48 PM
On the way home from my errands I stopped at the collective mailbox. My latest cute dress arrived. It is a Just My Size black and white print. I could not wait to try it on. I was out running my errands under dressed. I've changed from the black pantyhose I was wearing into lace top black stockings and a black girdle. On went a pair of black panties and a black slip. It is really a cute dress that hits two inches below the knee. As anybody around here can predict, it is wet and cool. The temp this morning was 39 and now in the mid forties. I love the cool breezes going up my dress. There is a light drizzle out, so I'm headed outside in a black hooded sweatshirt and my three inch heels. I cannot wear the four inches heels because they sink into the soft ground. I know the GG's must think I'm crazy. My wife hated winters standing and waiting for public transportation in heels and a skirt when we lived back east. I thought see loved terrific. I'd love to try it just once in zero degree weather-just once!!!

the_me
04-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Ooo! Last month at our monthly Illusions meeting I was outside the bar in my skirt in -20 C weather with a strong wind chill... this friday it should be much closer to the 0 C mark! That's t-shirt weather here! I can't wait! :D

surelee99
06-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi Barbie - - can you email me? I will be in the Sonora area this weekend ( June4-5) can we meet for coffee? Shirley surelee99@yahoo.com

stonec657
07-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Just wondering has anyone ever been enfemme in NYC and walked over a subway grate and tried a Monroe pose? I would imagine it would feel amazing;)