PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite?

cindyxxx
03-14-2011, 06:52 AM
I have been dressing for years and have a healthy wardrobe.
However after all these years I have recently received a 'NuBra' through the post.
It has completely transformed my appearance. I am graced (cursed) with a larger than average body, in particular the chest area. So when I took delivery of the NuBra I shaved and used it to pull together my boobs and creat an excellent cleavage. I added my usual bra to offer additional support but for the first time in my life I can wear low cut tops and show a real cleavage.
So what has been your favourite or most effctive buy?

Samantha_Smile
03-14-2011, 07:15 AM
Tape and balloons for the same reason.

But otherwise... has to be the wig.
The fringe hides my natural (receeding) hairline and much of my promenant brow.

Cynthia Anne
03-14-2011, 07:16 PM
I would have to say the wig! Although I have long hair, its thin on top!

Marissa
03-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Nubra knockoffs :heehee: and my Diva for that nice cleavage appearance..and a fav wig. :)

Tara Lutschich
03-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Well there is the 100% cashmere sweater on triple sale I got for 11.99, actually wearing now. As far a cleavage, see profile, I use a pair of Pals C cup forms on the outside and a lightly padded bra I adapted with snaps and elastic to pull in and up those former swimmer now flabby breasts.

Mahoro
03-14-2011, 10:03 PM
I could not go out without my wigs, however the single biggest game changer for me was when I purchased my epilator last year, the results are fantastic and long lasting.

Taylor186
03-14-2011, 10:09 PM
First it was losing the cheap wig for a quality one. Then it was a corset, which really trimmed the waistline. And then, yes, it was shaving my chest and using a NuBra (two actually) with silicone breast forms.

Sandy Banks
03-14-2011, 10:27 PM
It's all about wigs for me, cleavage is nice but I love a great looking wig.................