PDA

View Full Version : "Did you shave your legs?"

millie04
03-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Wife has no idea about my alter personality but I am trying to dig up the courage to tell her.

I have been shaving my chest and armpits for a few years now and trimming my leg hair, so she is used to that. Last night I spent an extra long time in the shower because I was shaving my legs. She did not notice till I curled up in bed with her and she threw her leg over mine and asked me if I did. Of course I confessed but blamed it on the fact that I had poison ivy and have been scratching the hair off in certain spots so it looked funny :) Well after her rubbing her feet and legs all over mine for a few minutes she says "I think I might be a lesbian, all these conflicting feelings, I really like this." I couldn't contain myself. I think I might have an out for shaving them from now on.

Bernadina
03-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Oh nice. Now put on some stockings and see how they feel :)

The secret is to let the hair grow back a bit and she'll be begging you to keep them shaved.

mmm I'd be careful with the lies. Just saying you just wanted to see what it would feel like would have probably been OK.

Jenny Beth
03-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Sounds familiar, my wife hated the stubble a day or so after shaving so I've been shaving for years. Be careful, next thing you know you'll be painting your toe nails too.
:D

RenneB
03-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Everyday Millie and lovin' it. I use conditioner as opposed to shaving cream (learned that one on this site) and then use a bronzing lotion to tan them up a bit.

Renne...

millie04
03-14-2011, 11:44 AM
I use a product called cetaphil, my wife uses it to wash her face and I use it to shave my face, chest, whatever I need to. It is a bit like conditioner.

darla_g
03-14-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry but that poison ivy excuse is one of the lamest excuses I think I've ever heard.

AvidFan
03-14-2011, 11:51 AM
I cant wait till Oct. then I can start getting rid of my leg hair again. My SO said I can get an epilator since shaving takes too much time with me. I miss my silky legs

Inna
03-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Entire body babe, yes those too. I just always truly hated the few and far in between hair I had so naturally when time came to embrace the girl within it all went down the drain. It feels heavenly!

Anne2345
03-14-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm sorry but that poison ivy excuse is one of the lamest excuses I think I've ever heard.

LOL!!! Agreed! But as long as it worked, right? Well done, Millie. And as long as your future "out" for continuing to shave your legs does not include rolling around in a patch of poision ivy, that's excellent! But you do what you have to do! :) Welcome to the wonderful world of smooth legs! It is an amazing feeling . . . .

danielletorresani
03-14-2011, 12:01 PM
I wish I could shave my legs once in a while, but my wife would be way too suspicious.

Sophie86
03-14-2011, 12:46 PM
My wife already knew about the CDing when I started shaving my legs. She was uncomfortable with it at first. I think that was mainly because she was worried about other people reading me as a CD. She kept dropping little hints about when was I going to let it grow back. Then one night I noticed her rubbing my freshly shaved leg with her foot, and that's when I knew I had her hooked. :D

StaceyJane
03-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Smooth shaved legs are a secret women don't want men to find out about. Really, once you start shaving them you won't ever want to be hairy again.

Anne2345
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
My wife already knew about the CDing when I started shaving my legs. She was uncomfortable with it at first. I think that was mainly because she was worried about other people reading me as a CD. She kept dropping little hints about when was I going to let it grow back. Then one night I noticed her rubbing my freshly shaved leg with her foot, and that's when I knew I had her hooked. :D

Hi Sophie! I share the exact same story. Although my wife knew and accepted that I was a CD (that story is posted elsewhere herein), she did not approve of me shaving my legs - she felt it was going too far, and I respected her wishes. But as her comfort level progressed over the years, and acceptance increased, one day she just came right out and basically said go ahead and do it! I had a feeling that she was not 100% good with it, but she must have been ok enough with it to let me do it, so I immediately wasted no time! The first couple of days afterwards, she was a little uncomfortable and apprehensive about it, and I thought maybe it was too much for her, and that I would have to let it grow back, but then came the inevitable rubbing of the leg with the foot, and game over! She was hooked, too. And really, if someone gives it a legitimate chance, how could one not appreciate the feel of one's smooth legged partner? :)

Cynthia Anne
03-14-2011, 01:32 PM
I think I would tell her you like your legs shaved so well that you would like to keep them shaved! POISoN IVY! I'm from the show-me state!

millie04
03-14-2011, 01:35 PM
I did tell her I would probably keep doing it and she said good. She doesnt want to feel the hair growing back in either.

Byron
03-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Smooth shaved legs are a secret women don't want men to find out about. Really, once you start shaving them you won't ever want to be hairy again.

This is the truth right here. ;)

Laurie909
03-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I hate seeing hairy legs on a woman OR a man. They are just gross. I hope one day in the future men will get the message; if you want to look REALLY good....shave your legs!

Rachel B42
03-14-2011, 05:17 PM
I've been shaving mine for 2 years now and so far only one person has made any comment. It was last summer at a BBQ, we're sitting around a table and my GG friend Maria says, "did you shave your legs?" I said yes, it's much more comfortable than being hairy, she was just fine with it. Actually haven't been shaving for almost a year now, not since I bought my epilator.

donnatracey
03-14-2011, 07:24 PM

I can certainly vouch for that!.....:heehee:

Eryn
03-14-2011, 07:29 PM
I sound like a broken record, but the only person who is likely to notice or care about the hairiness of your legs is the person you go to bed with. Men don't look at other men's legs, and even if they did the natural range of male hairiness begins at zero. Go ahead and get rid of the hair and enjoy a nice cool summer.

Xandria
03-14-2011, 07:32 PM
i havent shaved my legs in 10 years i bet. i have very very light leg hair..

but when i did shave them.. OMG.. i couldnt stop touching myself

Patrice_CD
03-14-2011, 08:31 PM
I started shaving about a month ago. I couldn't believe how great my legs felt. My SO just recently found out that I shaved them and she was ok with it. Matter of fact, she likes me totally shaved. About the only thing I don't care for is that I need to shave at least every other day. Time for an epilator I think.

BLUE ORCHID
03-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi Millie I started about twenty years ago shaving everything except the hair on top of my head and boystown.
My wife took a long time to get used to it.

Orchid

bridgetta
03-14-2011, 08:44 PM
good god.. just shave if you want.. life is short and dangerous.. might as well enjoy the simplest thing if you want.. we cut the hair on our head. and that is ok.. its all perspective.. and its all nonsense...

donnatracey
03-14-2011, 09:30 PM
FTR, I've been shaving mine for over a year now and no one has asked. Like Eryn said, no one really cares.......

Just Do It!

kathie225
03-14-2011, 09:44 PM
My wife is very skin care oriented. She often gets on my case if I don't put lotion on my legs. Because my leg hair causes that to be uncomfortable, I can trim and shave my legs. At present wearing hose exceeds Kathie's boundaries, but maybe...
At anyrate I can hope.

darla_g
03-14-2011, 10:33 PM
i kind of take the summers off from dressing, not much desire i guess. the rest of the time i like to shave my legs .

Phoebe P.
03-14-2011, 10:38 PM
My wife is fine with it but I worry about other people. My workplace is very warm in the summer. Do you think, "It's just so much cooler." would be a good excuse?

Xandria
03-14-2011, 10:44 PM
My wife is fine with it but I worry about other people. My workplace is very warm in the summer. Do you think, "It's just so much cooler." would be a good excuse?

tell them you took up swimming.. and you shave to reduce drag when you're in the water

clare29
03-14-2011, 10:46 PM
My girlfreind likes the fact i shave my leags and chest i only hate it when i have to stop shaving because i work away from home a couple of months at a time, but when i get home the first thing is a hot bath and a shave and its back to being me again

Sophie86
03-14-2011, 10:50 PM

The best excuse, the one that no one can argue with, is: "I like it better that way."

Eryn
03-14-2011, 10:56 PM

Do the people in your workplace stand around and examine each other's legs?

Of course if it's an adolescent boys club atmosphere you can say "My wife (S0, etc.) digs it, nudge nudge, wink wink!"

GeorgieMacD
03-14-2011, 11:49 PM
What great memories! I've been shaving my legs for 30 years. I'd just started dating a woman after not seeing her for 10 years and she suddenly said one afternoon that she wanted to shave my legs. As the day progressed and the makeup and clothes appeared she told me she had been secretly turned on by my secret crossdressing when we'd dated 10 years earlier. She had been afraid to tell me because of how I might react. Irony! Even though we eventually went our separate ways I never stopped shaving.

When my wife and I got together I started to let it grow in summer. That lasted a few years and now they're always shaved. She occasionally reminds me she wouldn't mind seeing hairy legs but understands. I do my best to keep them smooth so she doesn't have to rub stubble on the rare occasion I'm not in pantyhose.

I've tried lots of things to get rid of the hair and always return to the razor.

5150 Girl
03-15-2011, 12:14 AM
Ya gotta wahch lies 'cause the often come back to bite ya on the but.
Firstly, she could have freaked out not wanting to rub your legs for fear of getting poison ivy herself, in which case she would have not had the chance to realise she liked the smoothness.
Secondly, after lieing about somthing, (especaily somthing bad like PI) Karma will likey give it to ya!

On a side, and unrealeted note, whenever I hear the words "poison ivy".. I think of the Batman villaness... Then I think how cool it would be to be Poison Ivy for Holoween.

millie04
03-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Oh, I'm not lying about the poison ivy. If I didn't feel many of you would be quite disgusted, I would post a picture. They are very unattractive legs though. Scars from many years of playing soccer(football) and knee surgery have left me with legs that can only be admired from under leggings or hose. And, having them shaved has relieved a lot of the itch, removed the top of the ivy blister and I rubbed them down with rubbing alcohol afterwards to help dry it out. Once they clear up I will get another good shave in and get a couple pictures posted up for everyone :)

anna_beaumont
03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
My girlfriend shaved my legs for me first. I tried doing it before but I was a bit afraid to do it. Although who would notice so why did I worry lol..

Longing2be-Trisha
03-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Have not shaved my legs yet but looking at doing that next. I do shave underarms and some were else. My wife loves it and has helped, she has also is thinking about shaving my legs not a lot of hair anyways LOL!

verbatim3
03-15-2011, 04:54 PM
I took a nice hot bath last night and shaved my legs after I read this post, wow it feels absolutely wonderful, Its been a long time. E

PretzelGirl
03-15-2011, 09:19 PM
If you get questioned at work while wearing shorts (and you shouldn't), then say it certainly looks more professional than overly hairy legs. Although I always prefer "I like it".

Tina L.
03-15-2011, 09:57 PM
I too can't wait until the fall so i can start shaving my legs, chest and underarms again. It was something we both agreed upon.

barbara f.
03-15-2011, 10:04 PM
I have to, or I would not feel or act feminine.

Rachel Morley
03-15-2011, 11:29 PM
That's was my first thought too ... but then I guess if she buys it, c'est la vie! I do actually believe that a person's wife would be into it as I'm actually married to one! My wife hates with a passion hairy partners, and so smooth hairless "skin to skin" is nice for her. I can see how other GGs might feel this way too.

kimdl93
03-16-2011, 10:12 AM
My wife had a similar reaction the first time I shaved my legs. Of course, she already knew that I was a CDer, but I think she was surprised how nice and sexy smooth legs feel.

Christine1954
03-16-2011, 05:13 PM
After reading all your replies on this matter I decided to shave my legs for the first time today. Wowwwww now I know what you mean. My legs felt really smooth and silky after applying the moisturiser. After dinner I put on a pair of sheer stockings with my nightdress and was complimented by my wife on how good my legs looked.
She realised that I had shaved them before she got home and pointed out two areas that were not quite hairless. She insisted that I complete the task and assissted by shaving the areas for me as I could not easily see the areas in question. I replaced the stockings and I think she actually enjoyed the sight of my legs as several times this evening she stroked my knee with an approving smile. It appears that she may be accepting me as a crossdresser a little more.
Thanks for your inspiration, Christine

SandraAbsent
03-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Hair = Gross. I hate it :) I have been shaving my entire body for some time now. Until I can afford to have if removed permanently I will bare with some of the down sides to shaving, but it will eventually be all gone. Here is a little secret too shhhh...LOTS OF GUYS SHAVE!!!! Not only CDs. I do agree that shaving legs is a secret women don't want guys to know about. There is no better feeling (well maybe there is) than having nice smooth shiny (keeps those legs moist!) legs. In terms of my stomach and chest it just feels better. My arms well just don't look very femme unshaven although it doesn't sell me out as a transgender. Armpits and other private areas? Well here is my feeling. 1. Its nice to be smooth 2. These tend to be areas of hi perspiration and it evaporates faster when not fighting all sorts of hair so it is just more hygienic and sanitary.

Always happy to contribute to another shaving thread!!!

Little story here, the first time I was ever outed about shaving my legs I said to my sister that so much hair rubs off from my pants that it just looks funny. Poison Ivy???? Bit of a stretch, but not too far :)

Eryn
03-16-2011, 10:35 PM
She realised that I had shaved them before she got home and pointed out two areas that were not quite hairless. She insisted that I complete the task and assissted by shaving the areas for me as I could not easily see the areas in question.

You've a great wife! Make sure she has many opportunities to enjoy your legs! :)

I hate missing those awkward spots too. Since I started using an epilator it has become somewhat easier to get the strays in those odd spots.

Tanya C
03-17-2011, 03:36 AM
As a crossdresser having shaved legs is a vital requirement especially when going out. When I dress I strive to create a presentation that is gender complete, and hairy legs would only ruin what I like to think is an artful expression of my famale self.
After all, many of us put a lot of care and effort into our female presentation, and displaying hairy legs would be analogous to adding a splotch of paint to an artist's painting.

linda allen
03-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Wife has no idea about my alter personality but I am trying to dig up the courage to tell her.
.........Well after her rubbing her feet and legs all over mine for a few minutes she says "I think I might be a lesbian, all these conflicting feelings, I really like this." I couldn't contain myself. I think I might have an out for shaving them from now on.

Not only an out for shaving, but if you play it right, an out for dressing. She "thinks she might be a lesbian" is the key here. Ask if she would like you to wear a bra or panties or a wig next time you get close. Take it one step at a time. Let her buy things for you to wear.

I sure wish my wife would say something like that!

linda allen
03-17-2011, 06:50 AM
tell them you took up swimming.. and you shave to reduce drag when you're in the water

As someone else posted, the lies will come back to bite you. If you told people you took up swimming but didn't, what are you going to say when someone starts asking about your swimming?

I like it, I'm too hairy, my wife likes it, these are better and no lies involved

Wendi_cd
03-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Go watch any current tv where they aren't trying to show the man as slovenly and I bet he's clean shaven.

Any show on Mtv, the guys never have body hair, just watch some of the spring break stuff!

Billie Jean
03-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Sounds familiar, my wife hated the stubble a day or so after shaving so I've been shaving for years. Be careful, next thing you know you'll be painting your toe nails too.
:DI already do. I love a French pedicure. Red is nice too. Billie Jean

Leelou
03-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I shave because I do triathlon. Pick up any cycling or triathlon magazine and all the guys are shaved. It makes getting the wetsuit on and off so much easier, and it's part of the culture. My legs look great--all muscle and tanned in the summer. I shave everything. Didn't start tri for the shaving, but it was a huge added bonus

I'm divorced now, was married for over 10 years and never came out to my wife. I know, my bad, but I'm glad now I didn't come out to her because she would have brutally outed me. The shaving came up a couple of times with friends and family and she defended it because of the tri thing.

Kathy4ever
03-25-2011, 05:31 AM
Shaved my legs last year for the first time. Stopped in march so they could grow back. This winter I've been epillating everything (legs,arms, armpits). Thank god I'm smooth on my chest. I'm serious considering doing in the summer as well. Wife doesn't say anything and knows. Her piercing eyes will soon come back to get me to stop for the summer. If she doesn't have a fit i will continue. What ever me her happyy I will do.

belleizzard
03-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Well I thought I would throw in my 2¢ on the subject. I have shaved my legs intermittently over the pasts two winters as many others have done. However this past summer I had to shave them. As I was going through raft guide training, having my legs rub against the side of the raft caused my hair to knot. These knots are painful whenever you move your legs. So, I ended up shaving my legs and getting a better tan in the process. I know it is bad to generalize but, raft guides usually fall into one of four categories .
i)they shave their legs
ii)they wear womens leggings (very high percentage of guides are technically cross dressers too)
iii)they have patches of hair permanently missing from their legs (not necessarily bad as it gives you and 'out' the rest of your life)
iv)they are a new guide and you do not want to get in their boat
The few people that did propose the “do you shave your legs?” question were very accepting of my reasoning that I guide class II-IV rapids. It is even a good way to start a conversation with woman that is OK with or into a guy having some feminine traits! Many kayakers have shaved legs too, for the wet-suit reason mentioned previously mentioned. In terms of swimmers, I have a roommate that swam in high school but to my knowledge doesn't now, but still stays shaved as a matter of personal preference. Lastly addressing the whole body shave, I tend to sweat less with less hair. I originally did my back at a girlfriends request(she might have been a sadist as she enjoyed giving me a waxing way to much), but having my arm pit hair shaved or trimmed greatly cuts down on retention of body odor.

Belle

Wendi_cd
03-25-2011, 11:27 AM
I guess I could throw some additional info out there, I've been shaving over 20 years.
During that time, I can think of only a handful of times where it was mentioned (twice by medical people). Most people don't notice, most that do don't care.

I'll say this, lacking body hair IS cooler (no wonder women are always cold!).
You don't sweat as much, and when you do it evaporates faster as there is no hair to retain it. Think about it, what dries faster, your head full of hair, or your body?

Brenn
04-04-2011, 06:25 PM

Isn't that the truth. I had LHR several years ago. Never had any comments about my legs except once a friend asked if I was part Indian (e.g. Native American). I told him I was 1/16 Seminole - which is the truth. He said, "Oh, OK." Nevermind that I have enough hair on my chest for two gorrilas.

andreapink
04-13-2011, 09:55 PM
reading this and all the comments has me so wanting to shave again. last time i actually waxed and it felt so good! i miss the feeling. My SO is away for a year and she wouldnt care but its hard for me to have the courage to do so. Still feel like im gonna get busted or being that its spring and if i wear shorts at work im so busted....

DeannaD
04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
I let my leg hair grow back last year as my SO that it would be best with the warm weather and shorts. This year she wants me to leave my legs hairless all year. I am going to try it out . I am worried about wearing shorts out in public. I am going to start by trying it out at an area a few miles from my home and notice others reactions. If it doesn't work out right, I assume I won't know the people and won't see them again so no big loss.
I am thinking about buying an epilator to help the hairless time to last longer. I have had my legs waxed a couple of times. I hope the sensation(pain) will be less as I am a little comfortable with the waxing now.

Jamie001
04-14-2011, 01:44 AM
Why do we worry so much about what other people think? It is our body and our legs. What about people that are covered in tattoos? Do they care what other people think - no, they live their own lives and don't give other folks power over themselves. There is something to be learned from them about being truly free.

Michelle123
04-14-2011, 08:02 AM
I started shaving my legs way back in my 20's. back then I would only shave them during the winter months. This went on for many yrs. But finally one day when i was in my late 30's. I just decided to go full time smooth. Funny thing though. After all those yrs of shaving, I noticed that there was very little hair that would grow back anyway. Now in my mid 50's, I am almost "naturally" smooth. very little hair left to shave. Just in a few spots. I can complete my leg shaving in no time at all.
Has anyone else noticed that as they age, they have less hair on their legs? Or am I just lucky?
Oh how I remember back in my younger days, not being able to keep my legs somooth in the warmer months, and seeing my legs in nylon stockings with that hair matted underneath. Such an awfull look. The when the Fall weather started, shaving them again, and that wonderful look and feeling of wearing my nylons with smooth legs.
it is so true. Once you shave them, you will never want to go back to hairy legs, especially if you wear nylons regularly....

linda allen
04-14-2011, 08:12 AM
........... Has anyone else noticed that as they age, they have less hair on their legs? Or am I just lucky? ....

I think you're lucky. If anything, I seem to be growing more and thicker body hair as I age. It might be the testosterone replacement therapy I'm taking but there's no mention of that as a side effect of the medicine.

linda allen
04-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Why do we worry so much about what other people think? It is our body and our legs. What about people that are covered in tattoos? Do they care what other people think - no, they live their own lives and don't give other folks power over themselves. There is something to be learned from them about being truly free.
People have tattoos so other people will notice them. They are calling attention to themselves.

As for caring what other people think, it's human nature. We wouldn't have to replace our clothing every year to be "in style" if we didn't care what other people thought. We wouldn't wear heels or bras. We wouldn't bother styling our hair, we would shave it off.

You're not going to excape it.

elainedarling
04-14-2011, 08:21 AM
I just love my legs shaved smooth when I see pics that some have taken of themselves with hairy legs I think how awful it looks

elainedarling
04-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Have you ever noticed all these weight lifters and body builders there bodies don,t have a hair to be seen anywhere and no one thinks a thing about it.So I say shave the whole body and enjoy the feeling

FAVORITE HEELS
04-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Andrea love your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Shaved My chest down to the bra line(top one) thats all I can do and my feet the wife is ok but on the fence about my legs.I wear panty hose the pull my stockings up over those the hair is light so Its hard to see.i will have to be happy with that.

claireblur
04-17-2011, 08:14 AM
I shave my legs every week. it feels so nice when I do and makes me feel more feminine.

Lizzette_gurl
04-17-2011, 10:50 AM
I love when my legs are silky smooth. I do remember several similar conversations like yours when previous gf's would notice my legs... Luckily I am a cyclist so I have a good excuse.

Brenda Freeman
04-17-2011, 11:22 AM
I tried shaving my legs years ago and after my first time, I new shaved legs was such a wonderful feeling that I would not stop! it feels wonderful and if you really look around athletes cyclists swimmers body builders runners often shave their legs for their sport, really? maybe? I do it because it feels wonderful and fem and I enjoy it when dressed in fem and when not! My wife rubs the legs in bed also like others have said, no complaints. Whatever the reason there are so many men who do it! if you really look around I do not think it attracts that much attention unless you have really nice legs then I suggest a nice smile!

Jolene
04-17-2011, 11:51 AM
I hate seeing hairy legs on a woman OR a man. They are just gross. I hope one day in the future men will get the message; if you want to look REALLY good....shave your legs!

Why does most of the world think men have to be hairy. I enjoy shaving everywhere but the top of my head and only wish I had started years ago. You just can't beat that nice clean feeling. :)

hunterloveshose
04-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Let's say its the summer and you're in full fella mode and it's hot out.. even then I have my legs shaved.. and even if I won't be dressing or wearing hose for a while, I still enjoy having smooth legs. I ride a road bicycle quite a bit too (lycra shorts, full kit the works), and shaved legs just don't look good in that regard. But, I've never really had any one mind that I shave me legs. The girls I know, just want to come up and feel my legs.

My partner (of 11 years) is trans and of course fine with everything I do... I wouldn't have it any other way...

But even in college, I wasn't afraid of having shaved legs. I don't think it's too far out there at all, part of my regular hygiene at this point (just like under arm/pit hair shaving)

Allana W
04-17-2011, 12:27 PM
I shave myself all over every day in the shower. It's a kind of compulsion. I can't stand having any body hair other than on top of my head and a little under arm. I hate 'the prickles' when hair is starting to come back, just have to get rid of it. I wish there was something one could apply once and get rid of the hair forever -- I'd smear it on in a flash. I can't remember anyone ever commenting on my bare legs, arms etc when exposed in the summer or at the pool. My SO doesn't mind as I'm out with her for a long time now. Only my doctor said something once, but he thinks I'm weird anyway -- Otherwise, no one seems to notice or care.

Allana

jenna_woods
04-17-2011, 12:44 PM
That's great, glad she likes it, I have been shaveing my legs and chest for years and not one person ever said anything about it

ClevelandOHCD
04-18-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm echoing a few previous posts, but my wife both enjoys and worries about my shaved legs. I swear that if she could, she would lock up my shorts until it grew back. As it stands, I look forward to November through February - before I have to put the razor down.

Any material scientists out there that can make pantyhose with attached hair? Feels right on the inside - looks right on the outside. LOL

hunterloveshose
04-18-2011, 01:58 AM
and UNSHAVED shaved legs just don't look good in that regard.

Got that wrong... I fully endorsed shaved legs cause they look GREAT in bicycle shorts, etc.
duh.

charlytuna
04-18-2011, 12:42 PM
I been shaving from face down for last 30 yrs. and my wife loves it.