PDA

View Full Version : If you had a choice

desirae
08-24-2004, 07:37 PM
If you had a choice, what would you wear today?
I'd love to wear a wedding gown.

nuffsaid
08-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Where I am right now, It's hot and humid. I guess just a see through blouse and probally some jeans.

Sonya Love
08-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Oh, after all this talk of dresses vs. skirts I'd like to try a little black cocktail dress, black thighs and heels (try something a little higher than my usual low pumps), and of course, a professional makeup job.

Now where are we going all dressed up like this? Oh yeah, your wedding! :)

nuffsaid
08-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Uh sonya?

You don't have to be on 24/7. Just because your a CD doesn't mean that you can't relax in a oversized shirt and sweatpants.

Sonya Love
08-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Uh sonya?

You don't have to be on 24/7. Just because your a CD doesn't mean that you can't relax in a oversized shirt and sweatpants.

She asked "if you had a choice though." Believe me, I'm not "on" right now. Sweats and t-shirt it is.

:p

kendra_sweet
08-24-2004, 08:41 PM
I would love to be wearing My white blouse and green blue and white plaid kilt school girl uniform with black tights and black pumps but unfortunately My friend is borrowing it.

Sara Kat
08-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Anything and everything girly that I haven't already worn!

emma
08-25-2004, 07:02 AM
It's a cool rainy day here in Chicago. Right now I am wearing a tight black ribbed sweater, denim miniskirt, black tights, and black shoes. I looove the fact that tights are back in.

Emma

droobyloo
08-25-2004, 07:33 AM
It's a cool rainy day here in Chicago. Right now I am wearing a tight black ribbed sweater, denim miniskirt, black tights, and black shoes. I looove the fact that tights are back in.

Emma
hello Emma.. must feel nice wearing what you can when you can,, love the feel of lingerie myself.. also shoes.. trouble is finding right size here in small town.. love.. Raylene

Anne Charlotte
08-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Biege suede slouch boots, long denim skirt, pink thong, long-line frilly cotton blouse, make-up and my own hair in a soft shaggy perm. (used to have reallylong hair, but job needs it cut short, and now have receding hair line :( ). Would also be drowned in Hot Coutoure perfume.my absolute favourite of all time EVER !!!

LOL Anne :D

emma
08-25-2004, 08:06 AM
hello Emma.. must feel nice wearing what you can when you can,, love the feel of lingerie myself.. also shoes.. trouble is finding right size here in small town.. love.. Raylene

Ya, it's kind of a problem. Shoes in my size are hard to find, but a grrl cant have enough shoes. As for lingerie, I LOVE IT ALL.

Love

Emma

Elinor
08-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Something feminine slinky lacy soft. Black evening gown.

Olesha
08-25-2004, 10:41 AM
I'm a stocking girl so they're a must ( and on with a Janet Reger suspender belt ). A long skirt with a split up to the crutch, a thong, bra, breasts and a tight silky top. As we said in the sixties FAB

Vallari
08-25-2004, 01:35 PM
I'd probably wear my black bra and panties, some black denim jeans that give me a cute round butt, my heart necklace, hoop earings, and an Old Navy Tee that a girlfriend gave me. Oh, can't forget the black open-toed heels, now can we! :D

Lawren
08-26-2004, 01:37 PM
Definitely a wedding gown! The ultimate in women's attire. Just the thought of it is exciting!