PDA

View Full Version : Final (?) Decision

kati57
03-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Hello Ladies,

first of all, please accept my apologies for not posting for such a long time. This goes for my pictures as well, they're not up to date any more. I'll post new ones as soon as they're taken.
Second, I want all the world, no matter what gender, to know that I just decided to live my further life as a female with a certain thing between her legs.

After more than 40 years of dressing up, first triggered by the view of a woman walking around a corner clad in skirt, nylons and heels when I was 11 years old, I just tonight decided to try and live my further life as a "woman".

I'm already changing my life, as there is selling the house I used to live in with my further wife and the two kids, going back to my hometown and trying to find a new job. Which is a whole lot of changes to me at least. So why not try and make the whole thing complete?

Two kids, a son aged 17 and a daughter aged 19... I'm afraid of losing them, I always was. And as it appears to me now, I actually lost my daughter after the divorce in 2009 and her living with her mom. She's adopting the more of her mother's behaviours the longer she's with her and out of my reach. Maybe it's genetic... Regarding my son, I'm sure he'll stick with me, even if I'll appear as a woman.

I know it will gonna take a lot of work and strength to change my life, but as I'm already going through changes this is - to my oppinion - the best way to make things complete.

Tomorrow I will search and find a beautician that will help me to get rid of that horrible stubble in my face. Next thing will be to convince my hairdresser to give my already quite long hair that special female touch. And then I will go on: job (PA?), family,... Will I have to change my name officially?

I'm looking forward for your comments, please don't hesitate to post.

With love - Kathy

charlie
03-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Wow Kathy!
Such a lot of changes in a short amount of time. I appreciate your desires and wish you all the best. getting family to accept the change will be a tough one. Why though keep the "thing between the legs" and not leave that decision until later? If you think you really wish to become a woman, why not get counseling, hormone treatments and consider changing into a woman completely. It would really show that you need to do this and teach you as well.

kati57
03-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi Charlie and others,

I don't want to "lose" my gender of birth, I just felél this sublime and ever growing surge to live out the female parts of myself. Hormone treatment might be nice and might lead to new frontiers, I considered that already.

Best Regards - Katy

EllieOPKS
03-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Katy - I wish you the best in your big decisions. Your pursuit of happiness is an admirable thing.

linda allen
03-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Kathy ,

Best wishes. :battingeyelashes:

Julogden
03-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi Kathy,

Congratulations on all the bold steps that you are taking, and my condolences on losing the affection of your daughter, I know that must hurt. I wish you all the best in your life!

Carol

Cynthia Anne
03-17-2011, 10:53 AM
It's time to stand up and take it like a woman! I praise you for your courage! Life is too short not to enjoy! Wishing the best for you! Hugs!

Longing2be-Trisha
03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Hi Kathy!

I went through divorce in 1997 to my first wife, who was very abusive to me. My daughter stopped coming down to visit and lashed out at me to try too get her mothers approvel, but would call crying in the middle of the night needing to talk to daddy on how bad her mom treats her. It is so heart breaking to not be there for her, but just let your kids know no matter what you are there too listen and be there for them. Always let them know the door is open even when they are screaming at you. My daughter who is 21 almost 22 and my son is 18 talk to me a lot and are more open texting than talking directly. Bokmth my older kids have said they were sorry for how they treated me. Remember to be honest with them always, but if they don't ask you don't have to tell unless it is important for them to know. They deep down want you happy and will come around, remember to tell them you love them and if they need to talk to some one you are their for them anytime off day. Lots of Hugs!!!

kimdl93
03-17-2011, 03:45 PM
my hope is that regardless of whatever changes you make in your personal life, that you will continue to keep in touch with your daughter without limitation....even if she at times seems to reject you. Keep coming back, let her know that your love for her is totally unconditional. With each disappointment, make another overture...but never, never let her think that you have abandoned trying.