PDA

View Full Version : What a nice day for a walk!

Longing2be-Trisha
03-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Hi ladies!

Today it was a warm beautiful day for a walk! I wore a sports bra under my boy clothes along with panties. Talked with friends on the street then a bit to eat with my little girl. It was funny getting her ready for our walk trying to braid her hair and was all thumbs. I could not believe I could not remember how to braid hair, I taught my oldest how to do it and use too let her practice on my long curly hair. At one point my hair used to come down to my butt, and braided 3/4 the way down my back. I finally got her pigtails in and went for our walk feeling very confident and sexy!

How is your day going today?

Hugges Ooo:)

Cynthia Anne
03-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Glad you had a nice day! Sometimes what you wear makes all the differents!

JohnH
03-17-2011, 06:43 PM
It is a nice day to go for a walk. I put on a denim skirt, t-shirt, socks, and a pair of boat shoes for the walk.
I wear denim skirts instead of shorts all the time.

Johanna

kimdl93
03-17-2011, 06:53 PM
We had a beautiful afternoon and evening. A neighbor lady joined my wife and I for a glass of wine on the patio - the first time we've spent time together while I've been fully dressed. I was a little nervous when she knocked at the gate and my wife invited her in, but she immediately put me at ease. Nice weather, good neighbors and a remarkable wife - what more can one ask.