PDA

View Full Version : The fear of getting caught

closetslave1
03-18-2011, 01:06 AM
I was wondering just how many of us found the fear of getting caught as arousing as the act of dressing up itself?

When I was a young lad I often pushed the envelope so to speak, sneaking into my mothers bedroom and dressing up fully whilst knowing that she was downstairs and could come up and catch me at any time. The excitement I felt in doing that was unbelievable and there were even times that I waited until I could hear her coming up the stairs, before quickly hiding beneath her bed en femme, or getting into her wardrobe and pulling the door closed mere seconds before she actually entered the room.

There were also times when I would secretly wish to get caught and then be punished for what I had done. In my minds eye of course the punishment was always the same, I would be forced to dress all the time by my mother and be exposed as a sissy to all my friends.

Needless to say that did not happen of course, and when I finally was caught, it did not pan out anything at all like that and my mothers reaction was merely to recommend taking me to see a shrink!

Shari
03-18-2011, 05:18 AM
I understand your thoughts and have been there myself. I still possess many different scenarios I know can never be or if they actually occur, would be far less than my imagination made them.

The problem with most fantasies is that when they are injected with reality, the majority of them tend to arrive with a dull thud.

Gerrijerry
03-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Oh yes a dream can be fun. If really does not matter that it does not happen. In fact the dream is often better then the real world. Then again who knows LOL.

Alisa
03-18-2011, 05:33 AM
Dressing was a source of arousal - yes. The fear of getting caught added an element of excitement but can't recall the consequences fantasy bit playing into the equation... but then of course, when I was young dressing was not my only source for thrills... Often sought out excitement in more traditional ways as well... you know dare devil kinds of things that stupid young people do for fun.

Cynthia Anne
03-18-2011, 08:33 AM
I never found the fear of being caught exciting! More of a problem that i did not want to deal with! Now I'm 'caught' everyday and loving it!

RenneB
03-18-2011, 08:42 AM
The adreneline rush of getting "caught" is pretty much gone for me.

Back in the day as an adolesent, I would sneek into a local car dealer lot after hours to go through cars getting repaired to pull out a speaker or radio or two. I wouldn't take them, in fact I would just pull them out and put them on the back seat. Really. But what a rush. Your heart starts to beat rapidly, your hearing heightens, your breathing is rapid and shallow... And then, I'd get out of the car and go home. I know... weird right? That type of incident happened only about four or five times, until they put a fence around the lot and I went onto other things...

The "rush" I got from that, wasn't the same feeling I get from putting on fem clothes though. I figured it out eventually as I was just more comfortable. Nowadays, I'm just feeling..... well nothing. It's just a clamness that surrounds Renne that gets all dressed up with makeup and all. It's all about attention to detail now and accessorizing.

Renne.....

Julogden
03-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Not for me. For me, fear was, well, fear, a very negative, destructive emotion.

Lorileah
03-18-2011, 10:33 AM
once again this thread assumes that the majority of dressers are or were fetishists.

It wasn't a rush when I was fearful. It was...well fear. I had plenty of other things I could do to get a rush.

kimdl93
03-18-2011, 10:39 AM
I suppose there are CDers who get some kind of thrill from risk. I've never been an adrenaline junky, so when I was still fully closeted, I did my best to NOT get caught.

LaurenRenee
03-18-2011, 10:42 AM
I too find the prospect of getting caught exhilarating. I think a large part of the excitement comes from an inner desire to let Lauren out of the closet. Though I have ventured out for drives, walks and two meetings while dressed, it has always been done under the cover of darkness.

I have done things as mundane as wearing a pair of fem stretch jeans and sweater to the supermarket (actually bumped into a neighbor once but I had a jacket over my blouse). And other times I have worn things such as wear a skirt, fem top and heels around the yard during the day when a neighbor may spy me. Or even more thrilling is to walk out to get the mail or pick up the garbage pail in broad daylight while obviously dressed enfemme.

Lauren

Debra Russell
03-18-2011, 10:46 AM
It is a rush to almost get caught but not fun and not a needed experience, mostly fearful. I would rather just present as a woman and not be noticed as any different--- Debra

docrobbysherry
03-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I've often wondered how much the thot of "getting caught", or "getting away with fooling people", is in the minds of CDs who go out in public? Neither of which appeals to ME! Which may help explain my lack of desire to out in public dressed?

On the other hand, I believe your, "forced femanization" fantasy is quite common. Even I have experienced THAT! Lol!

once again this thread assumes that the majority of dressers are or were fetishists.

It wasn't a rush when I was fearful. It was...well fear. I had plenty of other things I could do to get a rush.

I don't get where your coming from, Lorileah!? I think I'm a "fetish dresser" and guess I experience the same fear of being discovered as u do. With no "rush" attached!