PDA

View Full Version : going to the doctor

bobbie sue
03-18-2011, 12:53 PM
hi i live female 24/7, and had to go to the doctor today for a check-up.No big dill my doctor an his p.a. knowes all about me.It so happend after the nurse called me back and put in a room said the pa will be in soon.When the pa came in she was new and said i am sorry i must be in the wrong room.,:battingeyelashes:I asked if she was looking for bobbie an she said yes i told her she was in the right :heehee:room.She turned red an said she was sorry and asked the nurse to help her.She then asked me to remove my dress an i did their i was in red bra panties and hose she did the exam and left the room. The nurse knew all about me and said do not worry.The pa came back in and said every thing looked fine and said it would not be a problem the next vist an said have a nice day.the nurse said that this was the pa first job an not to worry i said ok went to check out the grils were so nice:),

Cynthia Anne
03-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Really a cute story! I always enjoy that part of the doctor visit! Hugs!

kimdl93
03-18-2011, 02:30 PM
I suppose the PA was just caught off guard. I go to medical exams en drab, except for panties. So at some point in the exam, they become evident. My primary care doctor is a woman and neither she nor her MA seem the least put off by my choice of underwear.

StaceyJane
03-18-2011, 02:31 PM
I've gone to my doctor for HRT a couple of times now totally en femme. The doctor treats other TS patients so everyone at the clinic treats me great.
Being en femme makes even the worst part, getting my blood drawn, fun to do.