PDA

View Full Version : Taped Cleavage

linda allen
03-18-2011, 01:44 PM
OK, I tried it for the first time. Taping my breasts to create cleavage. It worked pretty well too, got some good photos.

When it came time to remove the tape - Ouch!!! :eek:

I still have marks. I don't think I'll be trying that again anytime soon.

AllieSF
03-18-2011, 02:11 PM
I just saw a series of makeup videos and one of the recommendations for removing tape is to jump in a hot shower, lather up and then peel off the tape. Per the video it helps a lot to prevent skin damage. The pain may still be there (pull quickly versus a slow removal), but skin damage is avoided.

Julogden
03-18-2011, 04:30 PM
If you do it wrong, you can cause some very painful damage. Be sure to look for information on how to tape safely before trying it. Done incorrectly, you can cause your skin to pull away from the underlying tissues, not good!!!

Carol

Tanya83
03-18-2011, 04:31 PM
What's the suggested type of tape for this?

aliceeliot
03-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Tanya,

I use a double sided 'body tape' and have no problems (a UK supplier, pm me for details) As long as I remove it before sleeping I have no visible signs or residue. Obviously it helps considerably if your chest is hairless.

Alice

busker
03-18-2011, 07:49 PM
OK, I tried it for the first time. Taping my breasts to create cleavage. It worked pretty well too, got some good photos.

try a little vegetable oil on the tape--it does help the glue to "melt' for easier removal. if it is cloth backed tape the better, if plastic, use a q-tip and do it at the edges working inward

Suzette Muguet de Mai
03-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Damn so jealous. I tried lots of tapes and once I begin to sweat, that's it the tape just falls away. Even duct tape, insulation tape, surgical bandage tape, sticking plaster etc. Almost to the stage in stitching the pecs together, knowing my luck the stitches will break anyway. Giggles oh well suggest to try the tape on a different spot and see if any skin allergy first before trying taping again.

HannahDLuv
03-18-2011, 08:46 PM
medical tape is always good, since it is meant to be used on the skin. also make sure you don't have hair in the areas you are taping, shave if you need to. :)

Sophie86
03-18-2011, 11:18 PM

I had a similar experience and the damage was so bad that several months later I still have a red mark there. I appreciate the advice others have given about how to remove the tape safely, but I purchased a Nu-Bra and won't be trying tape again.

Alisa
03-19-2011, 05:39 AM
I just tried duct tape and it works great... Assuming no hair, when you are ready to remove just peal it back slowly and it comes right off without a single ouch! I was surprised because it is really sticky stuff.

Cristi
03-19-2011, 10:33 AM
It is not actually the tape sticking to skin that is the problem. I did this several years ago (and never since). The issue comes from the tape pulling on the skin for several hours, which causes damage to the underlying tissue. It was EXTREMELY painful to take the tap off, and I ended up with marks that looked like blisters. They 'oozed' for a while like a broken blister. :(
It took so long for them to heal that I almost ended up going to the Dr., but they were slowly looking better so let them heal on their own. A year later, I STILL had marks on my skin where the tape had been pulling.
It is gone now, but for a while I thought that I was going to be marked for life!

I must say, though... for the day I had the tape on I had AWESOME cleavage. I haven't been able to find a good way to make the same effect since. :(

Helen_Highwater
03-19-2011, 09:42 PM
I to tried using tape with the same painful results. It seems some can tolerate it others can't. Search the site as there are lots of threads on getting a good effect by other means. My own personal solution: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?144053-Cleavage-on-a-budget&p=2332690&highlight=#post2332690
I also use taping as a face contouring method which will work without any bad side effects on some parts of the face (the jaw line/cheeks) but will cause the same rashes if I try higher up to shape the sides of the eyes. Go figure?

linda allen
03-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Well, the marks are just about gone. Theres still some rash though. I went out and got some sunburn to disguise it. I've been rubbing aloe jelly on my chest. It seems to help.

kimmy p
03-21-2011, 01:49 PM
I just tried duct tape and it works great... Assuming no hair, when you are ready to remove just peal it back slowly and it comes right off without a single ouch! I was surprised because it is really sticky stuff.

Me and the scars that were left would argue about that comment.... Go to Glamour Botique and try on of their cleavage creators instead. They work well.