PDA

View Full Version : going to dr tp start hrt

stephiny10
03-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi ladies,well I've decided to continue a journey that I started a year ago and to be true to myself and be on my way to finally releasing who is really the person inside me, I've got my first appointment with an endo to start on a hrt program,I just wanted to say thanks for giving me courage thru reading some your posting to help with decision. Stephiny

StaceyJane
03-18-2011, 10:43 PM
That's such great news. I just started HRT a couple of months ago and I'm still excited about it.

gretchen2
03-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Those little blue pills are really cool, so are the white ones.

david
03-19-2011, 08:09 AM
hi stephiny 10 i congratulate you on your journey girl .i started mine 18mthes ago for the very same reason i knew that i was female inside but unfortunately male on the outside.i had three visits to the clinic before i got permission for hrt treatment i know that it is a difficult road to travel but girl it is worth it believe me.i am now at last at peace with my self so i hope your life now feels better. good luck steph. igo by the female name davina.

MsBette
03-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Congratulations Stephiny10;
As Obi Wan Said to Luke "You have just taken your first step to a larger world."
I myself have been on hrt since Feb 2010, that was 9 months of 1/2 strength as a trial to see if I had any complications and then full strength after that.
Luckily I have had no side effects other than crying at a lot more movies and songs. :)

I wish you nothing but the best, and lots of happiness from getting closer to who you feel you really are.
To thy own self be true.. is very profound in this context, because lying to yourself about who and what you truly are only brings misery

Jennifer Sophia
03-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Congratulations Stephiny, its a big step to take. Like you, finding this place gave me the courage to seek help. I just started seeing a therapist, so I hope in 3 months time I hope to start hrt as well.

stephiny10
03-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies Im really getting looking towards Tuesday I'll let ya all know what happens. Stephiny