PDA

View Full Version : My first shopping trip!

Brynn_A
03-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Soprry ladies I don't have pics yet. But I went out on an excursion and gto a couple of wonderful surprises. I had read that getting "reasonable" height shoes was goo. That said, when I found a pair of 5 inch slingbacks for $10..I had to bite. Add to that, the shop next door had a lovely dark brown wig that suited me so weel and the kindly old Chinese owner let me try it on in the back! Just let me say, I'm a VERY happy girl!

Cynthia Anne
03-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Sounds like you had a fun time! I hope you have many more!

Persephone
03-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Congratulations on your new items, Brynn!

5" slingbacks are hardly "reasonable height," they're pretty tall. And slingbacks can be trickier than pumps. So if you are not experienced with heels you may want to take it very carefully in those!

Post your pictures when you are comfortable.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Kim_Bitzflick
03-19-2011, 07:18 AM
And so it has started. The shopping bug has claimed another victim. Congratulations.

Claire Cook
03-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Uh-oh -- it's like a Lay's potato chip -- "You can't eat just one!" There's more to come ... enjoy!!

Nicole L.
03-19-2011, 07:42 AM
Shopping is alway's FUN!! Take it easy with the heel's, and you'll be fine. Can't wait to see the pic's. Luv, Nicole

PretzelGirl
03-19-2011, 09:18 AM
No pictures! We are going to have to take your membership ID back from the CD club. :heehee: Just kidding.

Sounds like you will thoroughly enjoy those purchases. I'll bet the 5" slingbacks will require practice. I recommend a lot of practice. :D I hope it opens the door to more shopping. But stay under control. Trust me, it can get out of hand and you can leave only VISA smiling.

t-girlxsophie
03-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Always enjoy shopping for my nice Clothes,even in drab.But to be out Dressed doing it is just wonderful.Next shopping trip I would suggest the slingbacks stay at home,or It wont be long before its "these #$%£&@$ shoes" :heehee:

Sophie