PDA

View Full Version : where??

Donniesr
03-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Where in the hell can I find a wife or GF that will be accepting of my dressing?

Stephanie Miller
03-20-2011, 12:08 AM
Probably can't find them there. I think every woman that is accepting is either in, or is destined to be in heaven. They're angels :angel:

Rachel Morley
03-20-2011, 12:12 AM
I personally met my supportive wife on a CDing forum! (not this one) ... but here's a link to an old thread started by a GG. The thread is called: "Accepting GGs, what makes us different (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?21159-Accepting-GGs-What-makes-us-different)" in it a lot of GG members share how and why they are accepting of their partners. Hope this helps.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?21159-Accepting-GGs-What-makes-us-different

Joanne f
03-20-2011, 04:31 AM
You can find one anywhere , most GGs seam to have a certain level of acceptance even if that is only letting you do it without their participation , i think ReineD may have hit on something when she suggested that some CDers may look upon non acceptance if they are not getting the level of acceptance that would suit them so it maybe just a question of scaling down your required level of acceptance to start with and then work on it together.

Nigella
03-20-2011, 04:37 AM
You cant "find" anyone who is accepting. For whatever reason you are attracted to someone, they will have their own reasons for accepting you. However, if you do not reveal this side of your life early on in a relationship, then you will find that it is not acceptance that is the issue but the deciet, and no this is not a vieled attempt at "you should tell". If you cannot reveal this aspect of you, then don't even try to take a relationship too far.

As a final note, if you want someone to accept you for all you are, then you have to accept yourself for who you are, that means some soul searching to determine whether you are prepared to let people know that you are TG.

noeleena
03-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi Donnlesr.

It seems you may have some issues to look at before youll find a partner ,

If your prepared to open up & tell us a bit about your self you may find we do have some here that may wish to help you
I work with a lot of people so know what people like & thier interests places they like going & things that interest them . give us some idear about your self . i can suggest things places & so on just youll ned to help us so we can help you.
So up to you now.

...noeleena...

PretzelGirl
03-20-2011, 09:46 AM
I think you can't always find someone who is accepting, sometimes it develops. For instance, there are ladies out there who if you tell them right as you meet, it isn't a big deal. Then there are some that may need to be at the point where they have already fallen in love with you and they are ready to accept it because it is just another part of you.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2011, 11:15 AM
I would say start looking in the right place! So far all the places that you have looked have been the wrong places!

AvidFan
03-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Beauty Schools. My GF went, and she had a friend who would dress up her BF. Those girls just love doing hair, makeup and nails. And they're pretty progressive and open minded