PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share... I guess turn about is fair play.

Casey
03-20-2011, 08:57 AM
I have to share this story...
I am failrly new to CD-ing and while my SO knows I wear panties, she does not know what I do when she is gone.
I have a small selection of dresses and skirts that I hide in the section of the closet where she keeps clothes she doesn't wear; last years size or style kind of stuff.
Imagine my suprise the other day when she comes out of the closet wearing one of MY dresses. She said "I don't remember where I giot this, but it sure is cute."
I have been wearing her stuff for a while, so I guess it is only fair I share too. The only problem is I have now lost my favortie dress. At least I know I have good taste. LOL.

Denise Shelly
03-20-2011, 09:07 AM
yes turn around is fair play. You wore hers now she has yours.

Patrice_CD
03-20-2011, 09:28 AM
That's great! At least your the same size then.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Perhaps you should ask her if you could borrow YOUR dress!

Claire Cook
03-20-2011, 11:23 AM
Well, are you going to tell her where it came from so she can appreciate your good taste?

darla_g
03-20-2011, 10:41 PM
she probably knew all along and just wants you to 'fess up.

these females can be quite wiley.

Sophie86
03-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Imagine my suprise the other day when she comes out of the closet wearing one of MY dresses. She said "I don't remember where I giot this, but it sure is cute." I have been wearing her stuff for a while, so I guess it is only fair I share too. The only problem is I have now lost my favortie dress. At least I know I have good taste. LOL.

lol!! That's great!

It's too bad you can't tell her. Seems like if she's okay with the panties, she'd be okay with the dress. :)

5150 Girl
03-21-2011, 12:28 PM
I think she found your "stash" and is giving you the chance to fess up. She already knows you wear some things.

linda allen
03-21-2011, 01:45 PM
I have to share this story...
I am failrly new to CD-ing and while my SO knows I wear panties, she does not know what I do when she is gone.
I have a small selection of dresses and skirts that I hide in the section of the closet where she keeps clothes she doesn't wear; last years size or style kind of stuff.
Imagine my suprise the other day when she comes out of the closet wearing one of MY dresses. She said "I don't remember where I giot this, but it sure is cute."
I have been wearing her stuff for a while, so I guess it is only fair I share too. The only problem is I have now lost my favortie dress. At least I know I have good taste. LOL.

If you "hide" your dresses in her closet, you will be out of the closet pretty soon! Women pay a lot more attention to these things than men.

sissystephanie
03-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I would have to agree with the other responders. You may be in the closet right now, but that won't be for long! She knows abouit the panties, so you might as well tell her where that dress really came from! She has obviously seen the other dresses and skirts in the closet.

StacyCD
03-21-2011, 02:06 PM
I would love it if my SO and I were the same size--not a chance! I agree, your wife probably knows!

JenniferR771
03-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Whoops! True I hid a few dresses in the spare closet with my (knows, but non-approving) wife's dresses for a few months; we are about the same size.
BUT...the idea of her wearing my dresses is so disturbing and unlikely and funny...that I spilled a can of diet Coke all over my desk and perfectly good answering machine, stapler, and tape dispenser. She found the secret dresses in her closet last year. That is why I have no pink suit or green dress anymore. LOL!

But I have replaced them two times over.

Lorileah
03-21-2011, 02:29 PM
You are lucky she just wore it. How long do you think it will be before she decides alll those no longer fit out of style clothes can make a trip to Goodwill? Or the dumpster?

You already have the space taken, she knows about your undies...why not just tell her?

Deanna B
03-21-2011, 04:01 PM
hi honey . you got to find that is so funny . my wife like all my clothes but i daren't lend my clothes to her because she is so accident prone and drops stuff down her clothes
you take care love deanna b

Jilmac
03-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Perhaps it's time for you to share your "secret" with her. Who knows, she might be willing to share her clothes with you. You could be wearing your favorite dress again as well.

James Kaon
03-21-2011, 05:47 PM
I would have to agree with the other responders. You may be in the closet right now, but that won't be for long! She knows abouit the panties, so you might as well tell her where that dress really came from! She has obviously seen the other dresses and skirts in the closet.

I love you sissystephanie! Your answers are always BANG, thats how it is :) and always speak so much logic.

Anyway, Im also new to CDing, and im sort of single so exploring it a bit more has been easy. But an SO finding a dress you bought and liking it so much is pretty cool! I would be so tempted to say if I was in your shoes. But I would also sh*t myself too! LOL

Good luck!
J

kimdl93
03-22-2011, 01:13 PM
hmmm, might be a chance that she will put 2 & 2 together.... So then what?

Tina B.
03-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Casey, I've got to ask, just how many dresses does your wife have, that she would find a real cute dress in her closet, and not remember it? my wife knows about me, and I have a large wardrobe of my own, in our shared closet. If I pick up a new blouse, one of about fifty, slip it in the closet, in less than a week, she will mention seeing it, and complement me on it, or mention it's kinda low cut. But not notice a garment in that closet, never. You put that dress in among her dresses, now if you don't claim ownership, you didn't loss a dress, you gave it away. She told you she doesn't know where it came from, and who ever bought it has good taste, it's a test, just how bad would you like to wear that dress again, I wouldn't touch it, unless I claimed it, it could be a trap!
Tina B.

Alice B
03-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Well, at least you both wear the same size. Tina may be right in that it is a test. May be time for The Talk.

Jill Devine
03-23-2011, 12:55 PM
she probably knew all along and just wants you to 'fess up.

these females can be quite wiley.

Agreed. And I think many GGs hate the lying and dishonesty more than the actual fact that their man is a CD. She is giving you rope: use it to pull yourself out of where you are hiding. Otherwise you will have rope to hang yourself.

giuseppina
03-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Hello Casey,

I agree with the above responses. Your DSW knows and is waiting for you to come out to her. The longer you leave it, the harder it gets.

Get going and good luck.