PDA

View Full Version : going braless and underdressed

prene
03-20-2011, 05:41 PM
I have just started underdressing.

I wear everything I can feminine and only wear the male clothing I feel I need to for work or when I am in male mode.

I started wearing smaller attached forms (36D) so I would not stand out to much. Well I started by wearing a seamless bra. Well I tried going braless with a lot of adheasive and I loved it. Not sure if I will be doing this in the summer but WOW.

I love how my body moved all the time. I still tightlace my corset and tuck well with my control top panties over the corset bottoms.

Do any of you gurls do that also?

Funny I have caught myself holding my arms crossed under certain circumstances ... like a gg might need to which make me feel kind of special.

Has any of you felt that way or done that?

ColleenW
03-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Sorry Prene - I like wearing bras too much to go without:o

prene
03-20-2011, 05:52 PM
I love wearing bras also.
especially pretty lacy bras, and I need them with my larger forms.

But with my smaller forms and a lot of adheasive, they feel like they are a part of me.
The forms full on my body and just feels great.

I would say "just try it".

Although one of my forms has a small nipple form and I have to be paticular what I wear.

Anne2345
03-20-2011, 05:58 PM
I love bras, too. It never occurred to me to try and go braless. I have never used adhesive before, but after reading this, I see that I am going to HAVE to try it!!!

Tora
03-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Panties, short full slip, are great for underdressing. Some times like today added bra. Sometimes add stockings and garter belt, or pantyhose. The forms stay home as I am a 40B. The breasts stayed even with a recent 35 lbs weight loss.

sally silverfox
03-20-2011, 06:20 PM
I often underdress without a bra using an adhesive "nu-bra."It's quite thin and increases my natural breast about a cup size.My breasts seem to move differently and under a t-shirt or close fitting top look great.

prene
03-20-2011, 06:32 PM
I often underdress without a bra using an adhesive "nu-bra."It's quite thin and increases my natural breast about a cup size.My breasts seem to move differently and under a t-shirt or close fitting top look great.
And Sally does it feel great?

Does for me.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Don't knock it until you've tried it! I love the idea and can't wait to try it!

Rachel B42
03-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Prene is absolutely right, I have gone this way a few times with my C's. The trick is enough adhesive to keep the breasts in place, I use the tape and so far it has worked very well. I always wear a bra as I enjoy it, but going braless at times is a special feeling indeed, especially the way the forms bounce and sway.

rachaelsloane
03-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi Prene,
I've been braless all weekend, gotta relax after a tiring workweek being dressed. I was out shopping yesterday just wearing a cami under my jacket, it was raining here.
Take care,
Rachael

linda allen
03-21-2011, 07:18 AM
II started wearing smaller attached forms (36D) so I would not stand out to much.

36 D are "smaller" forms? :eek:

prene
03-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Linda,
Yes for me those are my smallest. I have thunder thights and I usually wear bigger forms to round myself out. I would love to use my larger forms but I can't go braless with those. I need a little more support.
they move around way to much and may not stay on for as long as I would like to wear them. That would not be good. lol

Tracii G
03-21-2011, 09:54 AM
I went bra less on Sat and loved it just a light jacket over this top.
Stopped in a place to get something to eat and took my jacket off and sat down the feeling was so awesome.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/scat52/Tracii-2/037-1.jpg

Cheryl T
03-21-2011, 10:02 AM
I've gone braless a few times and it was a wonderful feeling. I just don't trust the adhesive that much and I do love wearing a pretty bra. I have a few tops with sewn in bras that are close to going braless and that is a nice feeling too.

StacyCD
03-21-2011, 10:54 AM
I would love the opportunity to go braless (but at the same time have some projection). Since this would entail a significant amount of hair removal, it is likely never to happen except in my dreams!

Kim_Bitzflick
03-21-2011, 11:20 AM
I did once. It was OK, but I think if I am to try to present as close to a GG as possible I should wear one. Most GG's my age wear bras, so I wear a bra. I also love the pretty lacy bras.

prene
03-21-2011, 09:12 PM
I went bra less on Sat and loved it just a light jacket over this top.
Stopped in a place to get something to eat and took my jacket off and sat down the feeling was so awesome.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/scat52/Tracii-2/037-1.jpg

Tracii,
I love it.
You look great. WOW.
prene
You look great.

Maria in heels
03-21-2011, 10:07 PM
I love wearing bras also.
especially pretty lacy bras, and I need them with my larger forms.

But with my smaller forms and a lot of adheasive, they feel like they are a part of me.
The forms full on my body and just feels great.

I would say "just try it".

Although one of my forms has a small nipple form and I have to be paticular what I wear.

I tried wearing my forms this weekend while away by myself and love it! It was great to be braless all day, walking up and down the stairs, even just sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace watching tv...I wore my "smaller" forms from Friday night to Saturday afternoon, and then my larger, shaped forms from Saturday night thru Sunday morning...both pairs were great, no problems, and the best part was waking up every morning with my forms on...I do and have slept with them before in bras, but this was a new treat for me...

Tracii G
03-21-2011, 10:43 PM
TY prene mine are C girls wide from Janet's closet.The hollister's held them just fine.I had a bra on to hold them in place until the glue set but then off with the bra and out of the house.
The top was just loose enough to let them move around a little.A fantastic feeling.

docrobbysherry
03-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Interesting, Tracii. I thot u were supposed to let the Hollisters dry, THEN stick them on! I used a water soluable marker to locate them perfectly the first time! That was years ago. I haven't needed to glue them on since I got my suit!

prene
04-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Well this under-dressing has gotten to be an obsession with me.

My problem it is not as cold out and more layers will be coming off.

I went off shipping this evening with my attached forms and no bra.
i was buying some nail polish at Target and open my jacket to get my wallet (no room in my gg jeans).
I think the female cashier I believe noticed that I had something extra(breasts) under my shirt.

I got scared that she might call security and thought I was shoplifting.
I left scared and fast as ever.
Noone stopped me and everything was OK.

Has any of this happened to you.... I may ask this as a thread.

k lynn
04-02-2011, 05:06 AM
I dont have no forms just nature 38 bs wear a bra every day

joan47
04-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Each of us has some feminine feature, be it being shorter, big butt, etc. In my case I have about a b+ breasts..so iwear, 36 B everyday no forms

t-girlxsophie
04-02-2011, 07:12 AM
can just about get away with wearing a bra at work (last week was 1st full wk wearing one)thats as far as it goes in work anyway.away from work environment though would try braless-funny though how I love wearing bras but my wife just cant wait to get hers off

Sara Jessica
04-02-2011, 07:22 AM
I started wearing smaller attached forms (36D) so I would not stand out to much.

And I'm sure there's a lesson here somewhere, that you gotta love how no one even notices those smaller 36D's.

If I ever remotely thought about doing the same thing in my C's, being "out" would have an entirely new definition.

Anni
04-02-2011, 08:48 AM
I was hoping to wear my forms today bra-less, and I remembered that having not yet tried the adhesive tape/strips I wanted to make sure there was no skin reaction first. So I REALLY can't wait to try this & see how they feel!

Patricia Jane
04-02-2011, 10:31 AM
I enjoy wearing a Bra. If I could I think I would wear one all the time.It feels so comfortable and supportive.I had back surgery years ago and it seems to help my back. Maybe I am dreaming, but, that is how I feel.

CarlaWestin
04-02-2011, 10:39 AM
I haven't needed to glue them on since I got my suit!

Please, do tell, exactly what is this suit? I'm salivating!

larry
04-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Tora, Can you tell me more about the weight loss and how you went about it ? I need to lose weight but do not want to lose the tiny bit of breasts that go along with being overweight. What you said was interesting.

Panties, short full slip, are great for underdressing. Some times like today added bra. Sometimes add stockings and garter belt, or pantyhose. The forms stay home as I am a 40B. The breasts stayed even with a recent 35 lbs weight loss.

Paola Lobos
04-02-2011, 12:32 PM
36 D are "smaller" forms? :eek:

I was thinking the same thing. My "smaller forms" are 40A.

ReineD
04-02-2011, 12:57 PM
I saw that too (36Ds being small) and Prene, I read your explanation about it which makes sense. But being incorrigibly curious, I wonder: you mention wearing male clothing to go to work, and your thread title mentions going underdressed. So I was wondering if you wear these forms under your male clothes and if, at 36D, people at your work notice or not, or if it doesn't matter to you if they do.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. :)

Lainie
04-02-2011, 02:38 PM
I wear 40A or 42A bras under men's polo shirts almost all the time now--sometimes sport bras, sometimes T-Shirt bras, preferring the smooth cups. Also sometimes women's jeans or slacks, sometimes women's trainers. With the A cups I don't attract attention (I think), because I have some man-boob & belly anyway, nothing out of the ordinary for a 200lb 5'11" guy. Wearing a bra is Fun!

Just at the moment, however, I am fully en femme and braless, trying to pass for gay or artsy, while volunteering as a host at my favorite photo gallery.

KINGFISHER
04-02-2011, 03:48 PM
I have often wondered about going Braless but couldn't quite believe sticky tape would hold them steady all the time. After all that has been said on here I can't wait to try. It sounds wonderful.

MichelleOBrien
04-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Hang on a second... the 36Ds are your smaller forms? Holy crud!

I almost have to wear a sports bra at least, not only for comfort, but also because I have just shy of a natural B cup. I'll settle for a C though.

WomanAtHeart4
04-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Prene:
I often go as far as I can efem while in male clothes. I find a slightly efem suit coat can hide a visual of my bra/forms/breasts when needed and opend when comfortable. Once I went into a Taco Bell and like you - placed an order with GF cashier, went to get my wallet, exposing my breast/bra ever so slightly. I could see the cashier saw, took my money, gave me my change and then went crazy. She raced back to the food prep and was telling everyone. I didnt want the attention so I quickly did a silent 180 and quietly left the store without my food. This was the only time this happened in 10 yrs.
I often go shopping in male mode with 36D forms/bra and sometime no bra (glued) with white t-shirts (sometimes I just don't have the time to get all efem - it takes too much time!). I am sure many cashiers/servers notice and then some don't. No doubt many fellow shoppers have seen my bra from the back - while waiting in line. One time in Atlanta airport I was male mode with bra/36D forms going from terminal to car park pulling my roller/suitcase. I was walking without hesitation or fear with the other 1000's of passengers and I noticed a woman in the other direction walking toward me some distance away who noticed me (my breasts) and gave me that knowing smile - I knew she knew - all between us girls. :)
Stephanie

Wendi_cd
04-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Interesting, Tracii. I thot u were supposed to let the Hollisters dry, THEN stick them on! I used a water soluable marker to locate them perfectly the first time! That was years ago. I haven't needed to glue them on since I got my suit!

Yep, you should wait at least 5 minutes for the carrier to evaporate and the glue to get 'tacky'.
If I have ideas of going braless, i'll wear a sports bra for about 30 minutes just to make sure they are good and set, then go back to my regular bra till i'm ready to not. :)