PDA

View Full Version : Something that made me think about who I am.

Jannine
03-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Hello everyone.

Yesterday as I walked from our local shopping mall, I was distracted by a vision of lovliness as I went through the doorway, a young woman of such curvaceous good looks was striding into the building on her high patent heels, so full of poise and confidence and all the males present stopped to watch her strut, with jaws agape..She wore a tight fitting beige pencil business skirt and a pale blue cotton blouse, pulled in tight at the waist by a black patent belt, her shining dark hair swept up in a functional high pony tail, with dark sunglasses hiding her lovely eyes. Her voluptuos figure was accentuated by her slender waist, and her firm buttocks rose and fell as her stillettos struck the pavement with a clack clack sound. So busy was she, sparing no time out of her busy schedule to engage the eyes of anyone present, she was in a hurry, to a business meeting perhaps, on her rise up the corporate ladder. All I could do was glance at her, for my partner was following close behind and I couldn’t risk another argument. But that glance was all I needed to etch this lady’s image into my brain, she was a woman in every sense, and she knew it so well...

After I had recovered my composure I started to wonder what a man wouldnt do to be her friend, I thought about the countless hours she must spend in her quest to maintain her stunning looks; I knew then that she would not be one that would be forgotten easily. The vision of her would stay in my private memory for a long time.
Later that afternoon, on the way home in the car, it dawned on me that I did not harbour any thought of sleeping with her, I did'nt want to get her into the cot, and nothing on those lines was I even considering. Then what was purpose of my being aroused by her? Why had she made such a huge impression on me?? My thoughts turned to the obvious answer, given the private being inside of me..... the other me. I wanted to BE her, I wanted to BE like her, I wanted to DRESS like her, I wanted to see her in MY mirror at home, I wanted to smell like her and wear her beautiful shapely clothing. What a dream for me to aspire to, one that will live in me until I can reach that goal.
So that is what I am, I guess. I want to live the whole experience.
I am not gay, I dont prefer men, but I totally love women.

Thoughts, anyone?? :heehee::heehee:

Jannine.X

Melissa Rose
03-20-2011, 11:06 PM
I do not think you are alone in feeling the way that you do. Allow me to twist your experience into a slightly different perspective. I suspect there were some women who saw this particular woman and wished they could be her for many of the same reasons. That does not make them a lesbian or mean they do not totally love men. They wanted to be her for any of the positives, tangible and intangible, they believed it would bring. You were being no different except for the gender reversal. It is natural to want to be the best at whatever we aspire to whether it is the most athletic, smartest, richest, powerful, funniest, attractive or charming. The thought of achieving that can be arousing. Do I want to be average? No, I want to be the prettiest girl in the room. That does not mean I get what I want, but I sure can want it, and maybe strive for it, as long as it does not damage me in the process.

Ericka2
03-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Your prospective is very common among us, wouldn't we all wish for so much, and those dreams take us so far to even imagine us in her shoes, but then we all have to be aweken by the cruel reality of who we really are, to be totally honest, the only times I'm really happy is when I'm dreaming, yeah, dreaming of who I could of been if only I was a female.....

Love,Ericka..

Jess Marie
03-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Now that you mention it, I feel the same way so many times a day. I see so many women, I do not feel aroused or have dirty thoughts about them, but for some reason I cannot bring myself to look away. I watch in amazement how they walk around and are so gorgeous.

Angiemead12
03-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Im with you, its funny how my partner lets me check out other women because she knows I only look because I like what they are wearing or how they are presenting themselves. I often also check out women who dont give justice to be women because of their lackluster with their choice of clothing and combinations. We make inside jokes like I should teach her a thing or two about fashion or show her how to walk in those heels.

I am often enamored by a good looking, well presented woman because thats who I want to be as well. :)

Jorja
03-20-2011, 11:40 PM
Ummmm girls, it's time to wake up now!!! :)

As you snap back to reality, let me just say..... we have the technology, we can rebuild her/him. If it is your desire to look or be like the woman Jannine described it can be done. It takes hard work and money but it can be your reality.

jennifer easton
03-21-2011, 12:09 AM
ditto to all that's been said here, I to love watching women I love to watch how they move and walk and dress, now that its spring, and the shoes OOOH Geeeeze the shoes I just drool, and the cleavage!!! I want some!! real!!!! breast!!! ain't going to happen like so many here the cold dark reality slaps me in the face! how can I be so foolish, some times I feel like I'm making a mockery of the female form, how can I possibly be HER, when I am clearly a old fat man in a dress, loose weight and then maybe, naaaa I'll be a skinny old man in a dress, and then another sweet heart walks by and there I go again off to dream time and for that split second I'm her! Jenni

Fran Moore
03-21-2011, 12:24 AM
It's also important for me to be who I am, someone that I am comfortable with, and most importantly, the person my wife loves. It's striking that balance that is hardest to do, especially when it is not necessarily acceptable to visually present as a female.
Now that you mention it, I feel the same way so many times a day. I see so many women, I do not feel aroused or have dirty thoughts about them, but for some reason I cannot bring myself to look away. I watch in amazement how they walk around and are so gorgeous.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Its just in her genes, that's all...sigh. Isn't it funny though how she got stares and ignored them, maybe if we go out and get stared at we also should ignore.

Cari
03-21-2011, 01:41 AM
Just a slight twist on this one.

Have you ever sent the wrong signal admiring a woman ?

Ive been checking out women for their outfit ect and had them flirt with me later.
Its kinda awkward.

Steph.TS
03-21-2011, 02:03 AM
you know something, I crossdressed when I was in my early teens my parents found out and I purged and quit, it was alot of hard work, but I did it last year when I was 27, I saw a beautiful woman, that I work with, she not only looks lovely, but wear wonderful clothes, and makes me envious. I mention the first bit because when I layed eyes on her, I saw what she was wearing, how nice it looked on her, and I started wishing that I too could look that good. after several months fighting it I gave in and started crossdressing again, and just as when I crossdressed in my early teens I started wanting to be a woman.

you know something, I wish women could see me as a woman, and accept as such (though that would require me having the courage to present as a woman outside) I want to belong, women are better communicators than men, and I'd like to communicate, share, hopefully one day I'll have that chance.

Pythos
03-21-2011, 02:13 AM
I must admit, there are times I see some women out there dressed in a nice and sensual manner, and I sooooo wish I could be them. Crazy really. I see a woman in a short tight skirt, with hose and heels, nice blouse, and jacket, and I think to myself "man she's nice looking, and I want that outfit." I see both the woman and the outfit, and am evious of both.

It is funny. The GG stated she dislikes her body. If she would accept, and it was possible, I would so trade her body for mine, at least for a bit, so she could know what a nice thing she had compared to my "old beat up truck" LOL.

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2011, 05:00 AM
In my teen years' First I would think wow I would love to be in bed with her! Than second I would wish I was her twin sister! Now, there is no first!

KrystalA
03-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Truly beautiful women who are highly put together and don't act like they know they are beautiful, are the most attractive people on earth. But when a woman knows she is attractive and flaunts it, that takes away about 50% of her beauty, as far as I'm concerned.

Rogina B
03-21-2011, 06:11 AM
"Power of the pussycat"...How many guys would run to help her if she dropped her straw wrapper on the floor? Lots!! And how many men would do something irrational to attempt to please her because of her looks?Lots! Women looking her over are seeing her a whole lot differently[usually].She may have been a brainless, selfish,nasty,bit*h,but it is her looks and presentation that she gets judged on,by the men,caught up in her "power". lol

Byron
03-21-2011, 07:23 AM
I'm certainly guilty of the "wow, I want to look like her" thoughts from time to time. :daydreaming:

Julogden
03-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi Jannine,

Welcome to the club, dear, I know your feelings all too well. ;)

Carol

carhill2mn
03-21-2011, 03:56 PM
I understand completely!

joannemarie barker
03-21-2011, 04:04 PM
i often see women and wish I was them :) it's fairly common :)

Samantha43
03-21-2011, 04:18 PM
I have had those feelings too.

Of course, I'd still want to want to jump into bed with her....but then again, my wife wouldn't understand. :D

NicoleScott
03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
with dark sunglasses hiding her lovely eyes.

I agree with the others: watching, admiring, fantasizing..........but I do have a question.
How did you know her eyes were lovely if they were hiding behind dark sunglasses?

GirlieAmanda
03-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow this is a very elegant and honest post about this subject. Maybe the best I have come across because it is exactly how I feel inside. I know I am not alone. Sometimes I think I look good but then I see a perfectly pretty and ultra girlie woman and just feel like I am so far from that. Maybe not as far as some but just too far in comparison. But yet not every girl is that pretty. That is a select few. I know that but as Melissa said earlier, you always want to be the best and are always chasing the dream. Sigh.

Raindrop
03-21-2011, 06:45 PM
When I was younger I had a few thoughts like that but now its more a) I want to sleep with you or b) I want to hold you close and feel your heart beat close to mine.

Jorja
03-21-2011, 06:53 PM
. I know that but as Melissa said earlier, you always want to be the best and are always chasing the dream. Sigh.

This is where many get into trouble. Even GG's. They want to be THE best and they end up going way overboard. Learn to be YOUR best not THE best.

GirlyBits
03-21-2011, 07:04 PM
The outside me is saying "Damn she is hot!" while I am with my guy employees. The inside of me is saying "Bitch I will scratch your face off because you look so much better than me."

Kaz
03-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes , yes and yes...

suchacutie
03-21-2011, 07:32 PM
For me there were three stages: 1) before married I checked out every woman just as all single men do! 2) after I was married I checked out women to see what my wife might like, and now 3) I still do #2 but I also immediately ask the questions, "How does she do that, and how do I modify/duplicate it for me?!!!

tina

Julogden
03-22-2011, 12:30 PM
This is where many get into trouble. Even GG's. They want to be THE best and they end up going way overboard. Learn to be YOUR best not THE best.

An excellent point, Jorja!

Thanks,
Carol

Jannine
03-22-2011, 04:03 PM
I agree with the others: watching, admiring, fantasizing..........but I do have a question.
How did you know her eyes were lovely if they were hiding behind dark sunglasses?

Ha Ha!, Nicole,
I had to assume she had lovely eyes. (as you do, I might add!) This girl had everything, and I MEAN every thing going, so her eyes would have been one of her most cared for features. Besides, with a body like that she probably had had a hard night also!! (bom bom!) :heehee:

Jannine.X

Jannine
03-22-2011, 04:27 PM
you know something, I wish women could see me as a woman, and accept as such (though that would require me having the courage to present as a woman outside) I want to belong, women are better communicators than men, and I'd like to communicate, share, hopefully one day I'll have that chance.

That is your little genetic switch inside you (and inside all of us here), that probably does much to prevent us from being a molester or a rapist or a pervert of some kind, who in todays society creates much violence against women, which we all detest and aborrh.
So very much I feel for the women of the world subject to male violence, and that kind of makes me feel embarrased and ashamed to be male at times. We are gentle people, we who prefer to dress as women, and we place them on a pedestal, and want to emulate them in many ways and to many varying degrees, for they are life givers...
These thoughts and more are finally dawning on me...as to the why and the wherefore about why I do what I do. I just KNOW it is not wrong.

Jannine.X :daydreaming:

VeronicaMoonlit
03-22-2011, 05:01 PM
I can remember the first girl I wanted to be....I was 9...she was in my class and was very nice to me in a way most girls weren't. She moved away, the next year. She came back once to our area for a weekend visit when I was 15. She made a point to talk to me. It saddens me that I can't remember her name. I still want to be like her, she was artsy and smart. She could sing, and dance, and play the piano.

Veronica

Rachel Morley
03-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm with you all the way. If I could have my time over again I would dearly love to be as beautiful a woman as you have just described. I think we all would like to be beautiful people, it's just that some of us want to be a beautiful version of the opposite sex too (always assuming she was an honest, level headed, stable and happy person in her life too) ... yes I want the world, but doesn't everyone?

Jorja
03-23-2011, 11:38 AM
I can remember the first girl I wanted to be....I was 9...she was in my class and was very nice to me in a way most girls weren't. She moved away, the next year. She came back once to our area for a weekend visit when I was 15. She made a point to talk to me. It saddens me that I can't remember her name. I still want to be like her, she was artsy and smart. She could sing, and dance, and play the piano.

Veronica

I can sing and dance but forget the piano thingy, my fingers just don't work that way.

beth_30
03-23-2011, 02:33 PM
You see, this is exactly why I signed up to this forum - It's so satisfying seeing people putting down exactly what's going in my head - and much more eloquently too ;)
My only difference to the OP is I'm not sure if I'd want to be stunning - I always go for the stunning girl's pretty friend.

I often take public transport even though I could drive so I can get some fashion tips and walking round a shopping mall is always a treat :)

Debglam
03-23-2011, 07:58 PM
I have had those feelings too.

Of course, I'd still want to want to jump into bed with her....but then again, my wife wouldn't understand. :D

Yes!!! Seriously, this fascinates me. I can see a beautiful woman and my brain is processing how physically attracted I am to her while at the same time taking in her look and processing how much I would like to "be" her! If you tried this with a computer it would freeze!

Just proves to me that we are so much more advanced than mere mortals. The mind of a CD is playing three-level chess while that average guy is playing checkers! :heehee:

Deb