PDA

View Full Version : Night of Alcoholic Indulgence + Strip Poker

Jess Marie
03-20-2011, 11:15 PM
I wake up, pounding headache, in a bed thats not mine. I look around, my SO is cuddling with me. I gently crawl out from under her, and I am completely naked. I walk over to a pile of clothes and start sorting out our clothes. I get dressed (I find boyshorts and a thong, after a 3 minute mental debate, I decide the thong is mine), and go to the bathroom. I look like I was hit by a truck, in the face. I walk to the kitchen, there are a few bottles of liquor and beer cans and cards. I think to myself, I'm so glad I have been nicknamed "Blackout Menace" because due to the amount of clothes scattered around the table, we played strip poker. I get water and go back to sleep. My SO wakes up, and I asked what happened. Here is her story:

I started off with a few shots of Jager, then move onto Capt. Morgan Rum, then 7 or 8 beers. Sometime later, strip poker was suggested. We all went upstairs and played. I guess, I lost my socks and a few hands later my shirt. The players are My SO, her 3 best (girl) friends (all of whom know I underdress and 1 of whom is the one who got me to be comfortable with it), My best friend (guy), and 2 other good friends (guys). I lost another hand, and I pulled my pants down, revealing a pretty pink/white stripped thong. Everyone was like, "Dude, whats up with your underwear" and supposedly my SO said the following, "I make him wear them. I like him in undies and thats how it is going to be." I asked my best friend about it and he said he remembers the thong, but doesn't remember details about what happened, he was more interested in the naked girls (can't blame him).

I was just thinking, what an interesting way to come out to a few friends. My SO's friends all knew, so they weren't really surprised. But, anyone else have an interesting 'coming out' to their friends?

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2011, 05:35 AM
That's a cute story! Too bad you weren't wearing a bra too!

RADER
03-21-2011, 11:06 AM
To not remember a night like that is a sin. Even more reason to play poker while
drinking Ice Tea and not the Captain. LOL
Rader

JulieC
03-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Your wife is a rescuing angel :)

But, in the future, don't play strip poker drunk :)

Comet
03-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Haha! Sounds like you had a good time, and got to show a little of yourself too.

I'm smiling and imagining sort of the opposite situation ... a man fully en femme playing strip poker until his secret is revealed! That one might not go over as easily some of the time.

docrobbysherry
03-23-2011, 12:19 AM
What a blast, Jess! Thanks for sharing! Reminds me of my younger heavy drinking party days!

Easter breaks in Balboa! Cinco de Mayo's in Ensenada! Summers in Newport! Octoberfests in Munich! Good times! Enjoy them while u can!

Amelia
03-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Maybe we should organise a game? :D