PDA

View Full Version : Getting into new things...

chrissie
03-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Cannot believe how things go, getting into new activities...

Last week or so since being here I have been considering buying some other clothes and not just the lingerie that have occupied my time for the last 3 years or so...

Have been looking at shoes, flat shoes as canot see myself in any form of heel, at the moment at least, and also looking at jeans, pencil skirts and blouses.

All of these I plan to wear on my days off, at home, alone and enjoy the day in my clothes

But I have had some notions of being in thes items, jeans at least plus a blose maybe AND my lingerie of course and going shopping at local 'mall' as most of you would call it

But vague thoughts of wearingpencil skirt and enjoying my stockings in a similar way - I must be crazy considering taking risks around our apartment

But thinking about this and may enjoy something like this in a week or so with my Friday/Monday day off

But for toay I went shopping, for shoes and in my Aristoc FF stockings with white longline bra, white 8 strap suspenders, white sloggi knickers and white camisole top - guess you can see a white theme here

Anyway to local mill shops and tried on some black flat shoes - asked an assistant about euro/UK sizes - oh the nerves - but did not buy

Afterwards to local Tesco and around womens clothinging area - asked for help finding camisole tops and checked out shoes but no purchase today

Next time - and will wear stockings again for that moment, trying on shoes - nervous today as I took off lace shoes and with reinforced toe/heel/seams showing tried on the shoes

Hope to enjoy the next time even more...

And just a short time ago washing dishes in the sink just in my underwear

Oh the things I am now doing and enjoying!!!

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2011, 04:28 PM
I think you are off to a great start! Wont be long before you are wearing that skirt and heels to the next shopping trip! And oh yes don't forget your purse! Hugs!