PDA

View Full Version : Zephyr

James Kaon
03-21-2011, 06:10 PM
I went for this title cause it looks pretty pretentious. I think it means a cool breeze but anyway, I hope this is :D I used it to have some self drepecating humour.

I have seen lots of threads that are sometimes hard to read cause someone is having problems in life with their chosen lifestyle... Its hard cause I try and picture myself in their situation and I feel 'f**k' i dont know how i would deal with that. But i also see some angry posts about definitions, prejudice etc - also frustrating because it is all so real but also - for those who come to this site (I completely biasly, biasedly? assume), surely not really needed and if they r then simply tolerated?

So, I thought I would ask this :)

Why should we not take the piss out of ourselves a bit? I mean, it comes across that we are so caught up with the negative views of society that we forget to laugh about it too! I dont mean we should be nasty! I just mean, some ironic humour goes along way! Some friends of mine who are gay have preferred me taking the piss than trying to be politically correct!

So I start with myself:

Honestly, if I was a guy, I would not fancy me. Unless 5 pints. I'm fairly sure that was my limit come the end of a teenage night :))

LOL - not best self dig, but I tried! Guess I'm just wanting to say that whether TG/TS/CD i dont know what, I think we just enjoy each others differences and feelings and have some fun sometimes!

See ya gals and guys!
J

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2011, 07:34 PM
I really believe we do when the high heel fits!

docrobbysherry
03-21-2011, 07:56 PM
I like your STYLE, James! Here's mine:

"If I didn't have sex with my alter ego, I mite not have any AT ALL!"

nvlady
03-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Think of the benifits of being a CD.
When buying something for your wife you can pick out something you would love to wear and you know she will like it too.
The other good thing is after you buy it and you remember you don't have a wife, you don't have to return it.