PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Outing

GirlieAmanda
03-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Recently, I decided to visit my therapist as Amanda. I asked if this would be OK and he agreed it would be great. I was so revved up about this. I had not really been out since Halloween and that doesn't count as a full OUT since I was in "costume". I wanted to blend so I dressed fairly conservatively. All I thought about was this outing all day. I was oblivious to the weather about to hit.

I backed out of the garage and was hoping that the neighbors were not out. It was getting dusky anyway. As I started, I noticed some sleet starting. As I drove, it started to get a little hairy. The roads were a little slick and I thought "Oh great I don't want to have an accident tonight that's for sure". So I was careful. I did make it OK to my therapist. He was all smiles when I greeted him. It was so awesome to be out in the world and doing something real. The session was very different and I think he liked Amanda since he said she is welcome anytime. He even admitted that he thought I made an attractive girl. It made me feel great.

This is when the trip turned dangerous. As I was leaving I looked out the window and it was snowing crazily. I walked outside in my little flats and had to tiptoe through the rapidly deepening snow. At least it was the first time I had to clean the snow off my car all girlie. As I drove away, I noticed severely reduced traction. The sleet made a terrible slippery underbase to the snow. I was getting really worried. I decided to head into town thinking that the roads would be better. Someone was stopped in the middle of a hill about halfway up. I gunned it and tried to keep up momentum. I ran out about 15 feet up from him. I was getting really petrified now. How the hell am I going to make it home? I turned around and as I did the front of my car was uncontrollably sliding toward his. I was in full panic. "Please don't hit please!" I said. My mind flashed to police and tow trucks and AAA. "OH my God no not tonight please!" My car stopped about 3 feet from the other car. I frantically waved him to back down the hill a bit. I made it past. I just wanted to get home. I was slipping and sliding all the way home. I passed many accidents. I prayed I wouldn't crash. I didn't want to go to the hospital all girlie.

I made it to the final hill before being home free. It was a big one with a blind curve too. Someone was stopped there half way AGAIN!. "God, no please!" I said. After waiting, I finally descended and started up. Just then, another car pulled right along side the other. "WTF are you doing a-hole?!" I said out loud. I was already committed. "Please get out of the way... Please get out of the way!" I was saying. At the last moment the car just started moving. I had a chance. All I needed was a little patch of grip to propel me the last bit. I was starting to lose traction on the curve. Miraculously, I hit a small patch of grip and I felt the car lunge forward. "YES!! I made it!! Wooo!" My heart was pounding. I pulled in the garage and just sat. Yes, it was a rush, but maybe a little too much.

I attached a pic of me all smiles BEFORE the snow really hit. Little did I know.

Anyone else have any dangerous outing stories?

SandraInHose
03-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Wow, interesting story, and I'm glad it turned out all right! I was born and raised in SW Pennsylvania so I know exactly the situation you described.

On a side note, full congrats on visiting your therapist en femme! I'd give anything to be able to go out totally dressed and interact with other people. Hopefully, the next time the weather will be more cooperative!

Haley Heather
03-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Wow, that is quite the adventure, and a great photo of you too. :)

susiegrl19
03-21-2011, 07:47 PM
I go to my Therapist every week dressed, but thank goodness never had anything like that happen. Your therapist was right about one thing, You are a attractive girl.

sissystephanie
03-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Are you sure you are really a man?? You are a very good looking girl!! Congratulations on going to the therapist enfemme, and even more congratulations on being able to drive home through the snow!!

reneecd13
03-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Wow that was close. I had a car die on we when I was all dressed up had to call AAA no problems though with him . Told him thank you and left. You are very Beautiful

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Talk about getting use to the hazard of being 'out'! Girl I do believe you got that covered! Glad all turned out o-k! NOW! For the picture it reminds me of a song! "Good morning BEAUTIFUL!" Hugs!

Marissa
03-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm glad that your experience of getting out dressed to see your therapist, I'm sure that was a rush :) And you looked very nice. Sorry that you had to deal with the crazy weather and other drivers. Thanks for sharing the story.

Teresa Ann
03-21-2011, 09:04 PM
So the next time out will be a piece of cake, love your story. Teresa

Chloe Renee
03-21-2011, 09:28 PM
So the next time out will be a piece of cake, love your story. Teresa
I'm sure that your winter was much like the one Michigan had this year. Lots of sudden snow storms, most seeming to hit right around rush hour.
I made a point to be dresses when I went to therapy. I found myself in a couple of these storms on the way to therapy. Much like you I was panicked the first time I was caught in the mess. The next couple of times it happened I forgot all about the fact I was dressed. My concerns while sliding down an icy road sideways was "OMG I hope I don't hit someone/thing" the thought of explaining my clothes didn't enter my mind.

I'm happy to hear that you made it there and back okay. I hope this is one of many happy adventures you have on your journey.

Debglam
03-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Wow, what an evening Amanda!!! :eek: Yet another reason for me not to miss the snow!

:hugs:
Debby

Maria in heels
03-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Amanda...glad that you didn't get hurt during this outing...the roads by you can be trecherous, and I learned in my eastern section of Pa last winter to buy a set of studded snow tires for the Escalade ESV that I have....its way dangerous and even with the weight and good all season tires, the roads in Pa are just not forgiving....

I'm glad that you are able to be open with your therapist..that is one of the most important things around....glad that you made it back safely...this didn't happen tonight by chance did it? I heard that the weather was going to be icy/snow this morning, so I actually left early to head back to NY around 11 am yesterday, not wanting to chance a late night drive or early Monday morning ride back..definately had the wrong car with me....

I'll talk with you soon !

Sammy
03-21-2011, 10:06 PM
That is an interesting story, must be a few months ago since it happened? I can honestly say you are very attractive as a woman - very passable from what I can see. I imagine if anything did happen, the services would just be looking after a very beautiful woman! I do empathise with your anxiety though.

pantyhoselover
03-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Wow! Great photo Amanda. You are hot! And love the scary story. Glad you're OK.

Rachel Morley
03-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Oh Amanda! ... gosh, that was a scary moment. If I had of been there I would given you a hug and try to reassure you that we would have been ok. That said, you asked if anyone else had any "dangerous outing stories" ... well nothing as scary as yours but I did have a time where I nearly had a really bad moment.

It was the strangest thing. I never normally go out en femme without my wife being with me. Not because I'm scared or anything but it's that she likes to come with me (she's Vice President of our TG support group and is very TG friendly and loves t-girls) anyway, this night I had gone to one of our TG support groups parties without her because she was feeling a bit sick. 99.9 times out of 100 I never take a "boy bag" and haven't done so for like 3 years but for some strange reason or other I threw a pair of (girls) jeans, (a girls) hoodie and a pair of Keds into a bag with some makeup remover wipes. I have no clue why I did this but I did.

Anyway, to cut a long (and boring) story short, on my way back from the party I accidentally hit the nearside of the off-ramp as I left the freeway and ran over the kerb. It was a big thump and the airbags of my car deployed and also somehow when I came to a stop I couldn't get the car shifter into drive. I was stuck. I called AAA and they sent a truck out but I have never been so very thankful that I had a "boy bag" with me as I was alone late at night and the guy who showed up to tow me back to our house certainly didn't look like the type who would accept someone like me. I feel for sure he would have read me in an instant in the nervous state I was in and would nit have been very accepting. I know I am judging a book by it's cover but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway, that's my (lame) story. I can certainly empathize with you when it comes to being in sticky motoring situations, on your own, en femme, and knowing that you are going to have to interact with strangers, close up, in a post trauma situation (motor accident) where there is tension. Thankfully things worked out well for you and me both! :hugs:

Alice Torn
03-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Wow! You are fortunate! That was very scary! The second time i ever went out, a small town cop pulled me over! I was scared. He was very professional, and just gave me a warning, that i was all over the lane, driving nervously. He was right, and i was so thankful he was a pro.

Shelby
03-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Wow, first you look great and I know how that driving goes so I felt the drama as you decribed it. I'm glad you made it home safe, but who knows what sort of story you could have shared if you had gotten stuck but not involving a hospital.

StaceyJane
03-21-2011, 11:03 PM
First you look great in your pic.
Secondly I'm glad you made it home okay.
The scariest thing that happened to me was once I backed into a truck while leaving my therapist appointment. I had to do the whole exchange of insurance thing while en femme.

Christy_M
03-21-2011, 11:24 PM
You are a good story teller...I was gripped from the beginning. I am sorry you had to endure this but I am sure it made you stronger. Especially since the torches and pitchforks never came out. btw, you look great, your doc was right.

sbbound99
03-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Wow! What an experience! You were lucky that day. I usually make it a point of having another set of clothes and some facial cleaner in my car with me when I go out in public.

Last summer I was attending a crossdressing meeting in New York city. I was running late so I decided to get ready at home instead of at the meeting place. I pulled out of my garage and driveway with no problems when I realized that my car had no gas in it. I nervously drove into the gas station and told the attendent that I was on my way to act in a play. He was so cool about it that I had a relaxed feeling all night. The drive in was solid traffic but I didn't feel that strange stare I've felt in the past. I then had to park a few blocks away from the meeting and had my first walk "out" in the streets of crowded Manhattan (in five inch heels!). After the meeting some of the girls insisted on walking me back to my car. I was so giddy the whole ride home and mentioned it to my wife. She looked at me in amazement and told me I was lucky nothing happened to me. I thought back and realized that that night could have had a much different ending. The excitment still lingered but the fear really set in.

Keep in touch.

ncsexycd4u
03-21-2011, 11:27 PM
I don't have any, well, not like that, all mine are just me alone or me being admired by a stranger. You're very beautiful, I think i'm very cute and sexy too. I just haven't find anyone to be comfortable with like I really want to be yet. Love your pics;) You're actually amazing;)

RADER
03-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Amanda:
First, You look great.
Second; Get a 4 wheel drive Vehicle.
It will give you more confidence in bad weather. Once you have driven a 4 wheel drive
like my Tahoe, You will never own anything else.
Rader

Stephenie S
03-22-2011, 12:54 PM
I can't imagine why you were upset about being out. You look fantastic.

S

kimdl93
03-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Wow, Amanda - that would be nerve-wracking! But what a great thing being able to spend time out dressed and with your therapist! Maybe next time you'll be able to go out in better weather!