PDA

View Full Version : Love the attention!

AvidFan
03-21-2011, 09:13 PM
This morning I went on crossdressingchatcity.com/ to chat a little. I normally am pretty shy and dont have much to say. Well, last night I went shopping with my GF and got some great panties for tucking, water bra inserts, and some nails (I'm hooked now) and my GF gave me a new shirt.
Well I was dressed up and dared to use the cam. I wasnt wearing makeup and I hadnt shaved so I just angled the cam to show my body. I got A LOT of attention. I dont post pics since I'm self conscience but that all changed today. I had so many PMs and friend invites it was crazy. I've never recieved so muchb positive attention in my life.
I'm a completely hetero CD, but it was flattering to have guys ask to see my legs and more. I'm more comfy chatting/showing pics with a fellow CDer. I wont go nude but it was exhilerating showing off my legs, and skirt.., People were really nice, some just dirty, but they got ignored.
Eventually I showed my face and the reaction was all positive, and I just put on some lipstick once I knew people could see. I was on cloud nine. It was great to know that I actually looked good. Some even said I could "pass" but I think they were just being nice. I actually met a really cool CDer who i think may join here soon.It was great having some girl talk once I weeded out all the pervs.
I think I might be a little bit of anexhibitionist, and may have to indulge a little more. I might even finally show some pics on here.:heehee:

I just had to share this story

Kelly DeWinter
03-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Don't be surprised if screen captures of your face appears on other sites. I'm surprised at the number of people who think web cams cannot be captured and abused.

AvidFan
03-21-2011, 09:26 PM
I thought about that. But it was just so exhilarating. And I doubt anybody I know would see it, and if they did, they'd have some explaining to do

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2011, 10:00 PM
I suppose what you did could be fun! BUT! The real fun is going out in public dressed that way!